Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16697 Jun 27, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody Cares??????? Don't YOU care?
BTW, it seems A LOT of people care. I don't know why you would even suggest that no one cares. That's ridiculous. You SHOULD care.
Nah, doesn't fit in his nice little land of make believe. He has his own little "happy place" and he prefers it to the reality most of the rest of us live in.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16698 Jun 27, 2013
guest wrote:
"Frankly, all of these groups should receive intense scrutiny cause they're seeking this status in order to shield the identity of their donors. They should be asked to produce what materials they make available, what speeches they made, document their activities in detail, and the 100 other piddling questions."-'Oh my'
Damn straight. Tax exempt for "charity"? ROFLMFAO
They are political by nature…..AND everybody knows it.
The RW fundies can't win for losing. Their Obama which hunt has failed and they won't get to see a public hanging, aaawww so sad. DOMA is unconstitutional and they can't do a thing about it, aaawww so sad. Poooorrrrrr fundies their world is crumbling around them and all they have is their hate filled tantrums to pacify their troubled souls, aaaawwww so sad…….
Me, I'm laughing my a** off.
You're so thsmart. Duhhhh. Wish we could all be you. rotfl

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16699 Jun 27, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>Cry over her ignorance,self righthoueness, and cry over the fools who think she would be a good president. I don't know who in the hell your talking about someone from Kentucky? I don't mince words about romney or republicans that's dancing with the DEVIL!
Yew thsure are thsmart.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16700 Jun 27, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Hold on til Holder's gone... It's coming.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/07/ma...
Holder is a worthless liar. He is Obama's buddy, but Obama is going to have to get rid of him.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16701 Jun 27, 2013
danger zone wrote:
While Obama focuses on climate change.
http://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/a/#p/...
He HAS to do something to try and distract everyone. He knows those of us with a brain aren't distracted. He's worried about his minions. He has to keep them in lock step behind him.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16702 Jun 27, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
Anyone besides me notice that the NSA-Snowden media story has become really quiet. Anything that makes Obama look weak or shows him in a bad light is suddenly placed out of sight, so therefore out of mind.
It is a shame that President Obama has so little respect in the world that all these so called countries he said that are working with us, are giving him the finger.
Yeah. Who didn't see THAT coming? He is nothing more than a joke to those leaders. They smile to his face and laugh at him and us behind his back.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16703 Jun 27, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Holder is a worthless liar. He is Obama's buddy, but Obama is going to have to get rid of him.
I like what Thomas Sowell said in his column recently:
"I may be among the few people who want Attorney General Eric Holder to keep his job – at least until the 2014 elections. Holder epitomizes what is wrong with the Obama administration. He is essentially Barack Obama without the charm, so it should be easier for the voters to see through his lies and corruption."

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16704 Jun 27, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
He just proved that he's either a complete idiot, mentally damaged, or just a huge liar to claim on the record that he is incapable of recalling his own life.
Wait ....
He's a Right Wing Wacko so we know its probably all three.
Reminds me of Obama and Holder when the only answer they come up with when questioned about ANYTHING: DUUUUH, I DON"T KNOW.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16705 Jun 27, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
That damn stimulus.... when Right Wing Wackos weren't busy slurping up and demanding more of that money..... they opposed that thing.
They learned that behavior from the Left Wing Lunatics. You know how lazy and entitled they feel.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16706 Jun 27, 2013
Just a few other little remarks of Dr. Sowell's:

"Someone has referred to Vice President Biden as President Obama’s “impeachment insurance.” Even critics who are totally opposed to Barack Obama’s policies do not want anything to cut short his presidency, with Joe Biden as his successor."

"President Obama’s denial of knowledge about the various scandals in his administration that are starting to come to light suggests that his titles should now include Innocent-Bystander-in-Chief. "

"Although many people have been surprised and disappointed by Barack Obama, it is hard to think of a president whose policies were more predictable from his history, however radically different those policies are from his rhetoric."

"Have you heard any gun control advocate even try to produce hard evidence that tighter gun control laws reduce murder rates? Does anyone seriously believe that people who are prepared to defy the laws against murder are going to obey laws against owning guns or large-capacity magazines?"

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16707 Jun 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Just a few other little remarks of Dr. Sowell's:
"Someone has referred to Vice President Biden as President Obama’s “impeachment insurance.” Even critics who are totally opposed to Barack Obama’s policies do not want anything to cut short his presidency, with Joe Biden as his successor."
"President Obama’s denial of knowledge about the various scandals in his administration that are starting to come to light suggests that his titles should now include Innocent-Bystander-in-Chief. "
"Although many people have been surprised and disappointed by Barack Obama, it is hard to think of a president whose policies were more predictable from his history, however radically different those policies are from his rhetoric."
"Have you heard any gun control advocate even try to produce hard evidence that tighter gun control laws reduce murder rates? Does anyone seriously believe that people who are prepared to defy the laws against murder are going to obey laws against owning guns or large-capacity magazines?"
+++++1 Great post. Some of this made me chuckle. I cannot believe the mess this country is in. It's almost as if we are living in an SNL skit.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16708 Jun 27, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
+++++1 Great post. Some of this made me chuckle. I cannot believe the mess this country is in. It's almost as if we are living in an SNL skit.
Or Twilight Zone.....

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16709 Jun 27, 2013
Hey everyone. This explains Obama's position and attitude rather succinctly. Hey liberals, one of your own used this same source just a few posts ago, so it should pass muster with you.

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/ab-stod...
When

Dahlonega, GA

#16710 Jun 27, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Joke's on you.

But Mr Levin is going to keep butting that stump and trying to create the fiction that "progressive" were subjected to just as much scrutiny as the conservative groups. So don't worry, I guess you'll have more idiocy from him to post later.
And if the criteria you want is applied EQUALLY- fine - but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Apparently he is that dense.

I believe the article he quoted said the liberals with the word Progressive in their application received only a 30% scrutiny while any application with Tea Party on it received 100% scrutiny.

And no one can expect any thing other than support from democrats.


“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16711 Jun 27, 2013
Well, we(conservatives) knew it was coming. Obamacare is about to hit Hollywood. Seems as if some "shoots" may move out of the country to avoid the costs. Ruh-rho.

http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/ab-stod...
When

Dahlonega, GA

#16712 Jun 27, 2013
Synergy wrote:
Hey everyone. This explains Obama's position and attitude rather succinctly. Hey liberals, one of your own used this same source just a few posts ago, so it should pass muster with you.
http://thehill.com/opinion/columnists/ab-stod...

Obama is nothing other than a motivational speaker, and he's good at it. He motivates dummies to vote for him, he motivates his supporters to hang on every word he speaks,(even duh), and he motivated "voters without a clue" to vote for him.

His motivational speeches have made the rounds and people are getting tired of them, especially the informed and smart blacks.(they pick up on jive crap pretty quickly)

One entity not getting tired of him is the liberal media, course they have never had a brain.(just looks and can read a prompter.)


“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16713 Jun 27, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a joke...
"more credibility than just another Daily Kos contributer"
Let's see, here's the link to the original article:
WED JUN 26, 2013 AT 11:58 AM PDT
Here's how Darrell Issa manufactured the IRS 'scandal'
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/06/26/1219...
At this article we will find this information:
The Treasury inspector general (IG) whose report helped drive the IRS targeting controversy says it limited its examination to conservative groups because of a request from House Republicans.
A spokesman for Russell George, Treasury’s inspector general for tax administration, said they were asked by House Oversight Chairman Darrell Issa (R-Calif.)“to narrowly focus on Tea Party organizations.”
The source of which is clearly referenced as:
IG: Audit of IRS actions limited to Tea Party groups at GOP request
By Bernie Becker - 06/25/13 08:11 PM ET
http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domesti...
Which is not "just another Daily Kos contributer"
So, we've got Issa releasing partial transcripts (chery picking), and we've got Issa requesting a narrowly focused investigation (more cherry picking).
And I've got to wonder if you even read the Washington Times article because the last paragraph calls the IGs latest comments into question.
Frankly, all of these groups should receive intense scrutiny cause they're seeking this status in order to shield the identity of their donors. They should be asked to produce what materials they make available, what speeches they made, document their activities in detail, and the 100 other piddling questions.
292 Tea Party Groups
6 Progressive Groups

Yeah, THAT'S fair and balanced. Typical left wing cheating.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16714 Jun 27, 2013
When wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is nothing other than a motivational speaker, and he's good at it. He motivates dummies to vote for him, he motivates his supporters to hang on every word he speaks,(even duh), and he motivated "voters without a clue" to vote for him.
His motivational speeches have made the rounds and people are getting tired of them, especially the informed and smart blacks.(they pick up on jive crap pretty quickly)
One entity not getting tired of him is the liberal media, course they have never had a brain.(just looks and can read a prompter.)
Agree. He specializes in left wing rhetoric as long as it's on a teleprompter. He is an horrendous speaker without that help.
The left wing media is losing any cred it might have had by its constant defense of Obama. Actually, I don't hear nearly as much media Obama-loving as I did during his first term.
When

Dahlonega, GA

#16715 Jun 28, 2013
Here is a list of the rhino repubs who voted for Immigration.


http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
billybob

Abbeville, GA

#16716 Jun 28, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Bet these people were GLAD someone had a gun. This is unreal.
http://www.foxsportssouth.com/fox-sports-netw...
A Loooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggg gggggg list of people wish someone didn't have a gun. The 3 year old shot in the belly by a teenage robber in Atlanta this week would be just the 1st of many. Funny how you gloss over all the innocent bystanders shot by some nut with a gun who should have never had the damn thing in the first place. But he got it at a gun show, how convenient. But lets not forget the guy is still dead over a pair of shoes, ain't we a great society.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Black savage identification course for Liberals (Jul '14) 22 min Not stupid 305
RINO's Lied Again 1 hr patooey 8
Trumpcare DOA? 6 hr Really 17
The Right Way To Promote Tourism (Mar '13) 15 hr Jorge 38
Another Friday, another Trump vacation 16 hr Jorge 5
“There’s a smell of treason in the air" on Trump 17 hr BS Dectector 12
Trumpcare fails 19 hr Not The Donald 7

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages