Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments (Page 773)

Showing posts 15,441 - 15,460 of39,267
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not, we can simply apologize 50-years later and never need see the error in the first place. Course too bad and tough luck for those that have to live through it, sure made the rest of us feel better.
brilliant,agree
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
My answer::
Pretty much the same. Family first, neighbors next, then the community.
<quoted text>
You never asked this question, see above post. You asked what do you do? And when you ask "Who", what? you want names? dates?, birthdays? Give me a break with some consistency of thought on your part.
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Sorry, but I have trouble understanding people drugged out or who fail to connect the dots of logical thinking to explain their thinking in words of understanding.
You've got a lot of explaining to do in order to advance to a higher level of comprehension.
You're just a dickhead. I don't like you.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Spoken like a true conservative!
I'm not a conservative.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
There is only one point that i do not agree with you on. We don't need immigration reform. We need all those illegal aliens to return to their own countries and to enter this country using our current immigration laws where they can legally apply for citizenship.
I say put their a$$es in a chaingang for breakin in to our country.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're just a dickhead. I don't like you.
brilliant and agreed.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Looks like that traitor Snowden has went to Russia. That's just great.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great Post.
I apologize.
I forgot that on Right Wing Wacko Planet there is no such thing as history - how can RWWs be accountable for things that never occurred on their planet ?
I keep forgetting that when RWWs were in charge under Ronne Ray-Gun, it was "Morning in America."
Rau-Gun took the solar panels off the White House to show that we didn't need to worry about alternative energy sources or conservation - the Arabs were our business buddies.
He armed Al Queda and other Right Wing Muslims because after all, everyone knew that crazed Muslim Terrorists who were our version of the Christian Taliban could always be trusted.
He imported cocaine using the CIA and Noriega because, after all, if you can be an illegal arms dealer to fund the overthrow of elected governments,why can't you be an illegal drug dealer too ?
Ray-Gun tripled the national debt because after all, if you bankrupt the country pretending to invent "Star Wars" laser missile defense programs, the military-industrial complex make billions - and as Cheney taught us - budget deficits and debt don't matter if RWWs create them.
Ray-Gun shredded the Constitution so badly that even down here it wouldn't qualify as decent toilet paper.
Damn... if only Right Wing Wacko Planet had a concept called "History" - America wouldn't be subjected to their destructive efforts every other decade or so.
Post of the week, post of the month- maybe the greatest post ever !!!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Post of the week, post of the month- maybe the greatest post ever !!!
There is no such thing as a Christian taliban. So I'd have to disagree.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a Christian taliban. So I'd have to disagree.
"I just thought that the one with the capacity for abstract thought should be the leader. But hell, If that ain't the consensus, let's put it to a vote"(O,Brother, Where art thou).LMAO
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as a Christian taliban. So I'd have to disagree.
I really do not know exactly what he means by "Christian Taliban"- but I do suspect that he may be referring to old crusaders or the new ones(Dub Bush wars)
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>I really do not know exactly what he means by "Christian Taliban"- but I do suspect that he may be referring to old crusaders or the new ones(Dub Bush wars)
I really don't care how he means it. I don't like it.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I really don't care how he means it. I don't like it.
understandable, And I see your point, I still think that, in all, it was a great post.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>understandable, And I see your point, I still think that, in all, it was a great post.
Minus that. Agreed.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently there is more than one definition, and Black Liberation Theology fits the bill as well as any other Theology. Since it is humans who are taking part in the study of God's realtionship to the universe, and since it is humans who are developing the system that describes this relationship, then there is no re-difinition when Cones writes:
"Theology is not universal language about God. Rather, it is human speech informed by historical and theological traditions, and written for particular times and places. Theology is contextual language - that is, defined by the human situation that gives birth to it. No one can write theology for all times, places, and persons."
It is not surprising that you find this unfathomable, I suspect that you wouldn't like the work of Joseph Campbell either.
theology
- The study of the nature of God and religious belief.
- Religious beliefs and theory when systematically developed: "Christian theology".
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/theolo...
- the field of study and analysis that treats of God and of God's attributes and relations to the universe; study of divine things or religious truth; divinity.
- a particular form, system, branch, or course of this study.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/the...
- the study of religious faith, practice, and experience; especially : the study of God and of God's relation to the world
- a theological theory or system <Thomist theology> <a theology of atonement>
- a distinctive body of theological opinion <Catholic theology>
- a usually 4-year course of specialized religious training in a Roman Catholic major seminary
Congratulations, you posted more definitions of what "theology" is. If you cannot read those definitions and then read Cone's "reimagining" of what theology is, and see the difference, there really is no point in continuing this.
"study of the nature of God"
"study...of God's attributes and relations to the universe"
"study of God and God's relation to the world"
These recognize that God is unchanging and that the nature of God is NOT dependent on the historical context.

Just how does Cone's redefinition that God must be interpreted with historical and theological traditions and CANNOT be written for "all times, places and persons" possibly "fit" into those definitions. The sheer arrogance of Cone's pronouncement is jaw dropping. Obviously, you are determined not to recognize the difference - fine, feel free. May we please drop this. It is pointless.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Post of the week, post of the month- maybe the greatest post ever !!!
Just a continuation of the blame game, nothing more.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a continuation of the blame game, nothing more.
If it wasn't true. He'd have no one to blame. Huh?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>If it wasn't true. He'd have no one to blame. Huh?
There is always a place, for a liberal's blame. Huh?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Something that is never mentioned about all this so called immigration. It could split the country into two countries. Makes sense to me. Give this article a quick read.
http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/23/buchanan-hi...
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
There is always a place, for a liberal's blame. Huh?
Pretty much. It's not very hard to point out facts. Ya know?

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2013

Judged:

I swear that this Snowden thing is beginning to look like it is set up to take the wind out of the sails of the investigations of all the Obama Administration scandals. Nothing is being said about us being spied on. Nothing about the IRS. Nothing about the AP investigation. Nothing about Benghazi or fast and furious from the news media. Nothing being said about Syria. Here watch this hand and pay no attention to what the other hand is doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 15,441 - 15,460 of39,267
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
kingsland adventure park 1 hr Tax and Spend Moreno 63
Sheriff (Dec '12) 15 hr wow 184
Hwy 17 Bridge (The Blue Bridge) 23 hr beentheredontthat 12
Does anyone know Amber McKinnon? Tue SOS 1
Why all the yard signs Tue Jay Moreno 13
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... Mon dollarbill03 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sun youfool 1,983
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance