Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cough, cough - Jeremiah Wright - cough, cough
Jeremiah Wright on Obama.

"Perhaps the sharpest digs that may have been aimed toward the president were also the most tongue-in-cheek references made. Referring to Blacks who were raised in White society as “biscuits” and “sheep dogs,” Rev. Wright’s words were not minced.

“Take that baby, him or her away from the African mother, away from the African community, away from the African experience and put them Africans over at the breasts of Yale, Harvard, University of Chicago, UCLA, or UC Berkeley,” Wright said."

Sheep dog? biscuits? sounds good to me.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he would go as far as starting a war to get the heat off him. On the other hand, looking at how things have been handled so far, maybe he just doesn't give a da*n what people think.
He doesn't do anything until his ratings start heading south and his "people" get hold of him. He really doesn't seem to be tuned in until it gets really damaging and then he'll throw a Hell Mary.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cough, cough - Jeremiah Wright - cough, cough
like he was 'mainstream' or something. Even if he was, how many folks really bought that? Would you want your views defined by your minister?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... She got you!:))
not yet.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! What an accomplishment. Be sure to include this on your next resumé. Perhap we should get your autograph now before the news gets out.*rolling eyes*
You just full of inspiration today huh? You too dang crazy girl!:)
What

Toccoa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Obama as a Muslim.

http://t1.gstatic.com/images...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Soooooo, YOUR links are correct and those you don't like, aren't????? DEMOCRATS OVERSIGHT????? You are absolutely cracking me up. Why don't you just turn on the news and see if you hear anything about the IRS scandal? SMH You must be getting your news from Air America again.
It amuses me how so many of the links are from the Daily Kos - what a joke.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is too great. I actually laughed out loud when I read this - what a joke!!!!! Honey, get that plank out of your eye before complaining about the splinter in somebody else's.
----"The conservative groups you belong to want to force their beliefs on everyone and that's not the way it works in America."
Oh please, that is the hallmark of the Democratic/Liberal agenda:
abortion - we don't care that you think abortion is murder, not only did our activist judges contort the Constitution and bypass the democratic process, but we want you to pay for it too. And we don't care that an abortion is an invasive procedure that carries definite risks - your daughter may not be able to get her ears pierced without your permission - but we'll make sure she can get an abortion without your knowledge.
gun control - we don't like guns and we don't think anyone should have them, so we will exploit a tragedy and push for laws limiting law abiding citizens from exercising their 2nd Amendment rights - doesn't matter that we don't enforce existing laws and that those we push wouldn't have made a difference in the tragedy being exploited.
freedom of speech - only if it's speech we the Left approve of - if a conservative somehow gets an invitation to speak at a campus, we'll shout them down - or demand the university rescind the invitation - or destroy the conservative publications that conservative students try to hand out
(or better still, let the IRS harass you)
etc, etc
----"making mountains out of mole hills on a regular basis trying to justify what you do and say no matter what the facts are"
Oh, you mean like:
when a conservative argues that welfare only fosters dependence and doesn't offer real hope - the Left responds that it is only because we hate the poor and want children and old people to starve
"they're coming for our children,...for the sick,...for the disabled..." - John Lewis
when a Republican president takes us into a war, it can't be because he and his advisors believe it is in the best interests of our own national security - it MUST be out of greed for oil and to benefit our greedy business interests.
when a conservative laments the state of our public education system and says there must be a better answer than just throwing more money into a failing system and wants to explore other options - the Left says the Right just doesn't care about children.(but who was it that tried to end the voucher program for poor black children in DC, hmmm)
And these are just the tip of the iceberg.
----"You read a post that differs with what you think and never even consider the other side, just put it down as stupid and inaccurate, without even checking to see if the facts refute what you say."
The hypocrisy of this speaks for itself.
Excellent. I agree with BigDave. This is one of the best posts EVER. There is something wrong with a person who posts what that goofball posted. He has NEVER offered anything to this forum but hate filled posts full of personal attacks. You took him to school. Thanks.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! What an accomplishment. Be sure to include this on your next resumé. Perhap we should get your autograph now before the news gets out.*rolling eyes*
I will but I am still ROTFFL, get over it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeb's vulgar side is overshadowing his "goodness & righteousness" ... or, what's left of it. Surprised we're not. We've seen this side of Jeb & read his vulgar words before.
I didn't know he was like that. Very disappointing. His last post was very sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Scandal ?
What scandal ?
WTC ?
Iraq ?
Pakistan?
Afghanistan ?
New Orleans ?
Firing all U.S. Attorneys ?
$ 6 Trillion debt for illegal wars ?
Torture ?
Kidnapping ?
Assassination ?
Oh ... the IRS ?
Never mind....
The only way you left wing looneys can handle what all is going on is by being in denial. Poor babies.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>like he was 'mainstream' or something. Even if he was, how many folks really bought that? Would you want your views defined by your minister?
In truth, I would have to agree with you, Wright is hardly mainstream - he's much more of a Liberation Theology adherent than a minister of true Christianity - but you kinda left yourself wide open on that one. ;)(I started to add Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton as well, but they're more political hucksters than true ministers.)

Along those lines though, I always thought that Obama's attendance at that church for 20 years was a very valid criticism. The man is a hate filled bigot, but Obama got a pass. Whereas if Romney had ever been in the same room with someone like David Duke I doubt we would have ever heard the end of it.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent. I agree with BigDave. This is one of the best posts EVER. There is something wrong with a person who posts what that goofball posted. He has NEVER offered anything to this forum but hate filled posts full of personal attacks. You took him to school. Thanks.
Tell me Syn. Do you think the only ones that add anything of value to this forum are You and your buddies? Ya'll ain't took nobody to school little girl. ;/
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't know he was like that. Very disappointing. His last post was very sad.
sorry that I disappointed you, dear. Never happened before.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
No waiting,
Word for the Day
redacted
- Edit (text) for publication.
- Censor or obscure (part of a text) for legal or security purposes.
Elijah Cummings presses Darrell Issa for IRS transcript decision
By RACHAEL BADE | 6/13/13 2:10 PM EDT
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/06/elijah-...
Rep. Elijah Cummings is escalating his battle with House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Darrell Issa over releasing transcripts of interviews with IRS employees.
Cummings, the top Democrat on the oversight committee, on Thursday sent Issa a copy of transcripts he would like released. In a letter, Cummings asked Issa to decide by Monday which portions of the interview he would like redacted.
...“Although I understand the general concern with disclosing publicly full transcripts, in this case you have already taken numerous unilateral steps that argue in favor of a full release,” Cummings wrote in his letter Thursday.“You chose to unilaterally release select excerpts from these interviews to try to support your claims, you chose to pledge on national television that you would release the full transcripts, and you chose to allow select reporters to review at least some of these transcripts.”
The Maryland Democrat has said he would release all of the transcripts unless Issa does so on his own. In his letter, Cummings offered to redact portions of the transcript if Issa explained his reasoning. He didn’t specify when he might follow through with his pledge.
Cummings has accused Issa of cherry-picking damaging portions of interviews to release to the public. Issa, meanwhile, has warned Cummings that releasing full transcripts would “jeopardize the integrity of the investigation.”
This is too funny. Yeah, cherry picking. Nah.....democrats don't do THAT, huh? The IRS should be abolished, but instead, morally bankrupt left wing looneys support what the IRS did and hopefully, they'll be the next ones in the crosshairs. THAT would be poetic justice for sure. Anyone who supports the IRS on any level is insane.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

maybe I am getting old, huh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like Right Wing Wacko Bush did to get re-elected.
Have you had a stroke or something?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
Here comes another scandal involving the State Department. More officials caught lying. What is new. New lies and new liars that is all.
Sure why wouldn't I trust what my government says?
Just ask the liberals on this site and they are telling us that they believe everything the government is telling them. Whats not to believe?
What I do believe is not one thing is being done to prosecute any of these liars for their fraud or their lying under oath. Just endless investigations that seem to go nowhere.
That is why the liberals are so pitiful. They are spitting in the wind. It's about to the point that they should be pitied except they deserve ALL the humiliation they are getting.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>sorry that I disappointed you, dear. Never happened before.
It's your potty mouth. LoL. She's goin to tell on you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Same ole crap, same ole recorded message.
That's ALL he knows. I'm serious. He knows NOTHING of current events.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Which pest control? 6 hr Jolly Roger 4
Residential car lots Wed ScottyB 92
kingsland adventure park Wed anon 69
Can the President be recalled? (Jul '09) Tue joker 37
The new "OPS" location (Dec '13) Jul 21 Wrinkletard 52
Automobile Dearlerships Jul 21 Jax 5
Local Karate Instructor (Oct '12) Jul 20 Just me 54
•••
•••