Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13081 May 23, 2013
rebuttal wrote:
<quoted text>Progressives are all about taking someone else's money. Didn't your mother teach you to leave your hands off others' property?
Progressives are generally severely truth challenged as well.
The end justifies the means in their self absorbed little minds.
Your bunch in control of the government would have been destroyed by the media and all of you foolish progressive minions had those in control been of the wrong political party. Let's face it, progressives are blindly Democrat no matter what.
You can worship Dear leader all you want, but leave the sane people out of your twisted picture of Amerika as you see it.
As Right Wing Wackos continue to enjoy all the benefits unions and moderates and progressives and democrats provide,

they just keep being the selfish, greedy, deadbeat, freeloading scabs that RWWs are famous for being.

But Right Wingers need not worry, we Normal Americans will continue to carry the load for then as we always have.

Since: May 13

Ellijay, GA

#13082 May 23, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>Good post. Thank-you.
You might find an article about the rioting in Sweden interesting as it addresses some of the issues facing the US today.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/05/multiculturalism-b...
Most people don't pay attention to those 3 little finger nations, but it's a very telling precursor for the rest of us.

Since: May 13

Ellijay, GA

#13083 May 23, 2013
You're now quoting--and responding--to yourself, Chicknbutt?

May I axe why?
Informed Opinion

Abbeville, GA

#13085 May 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
There are, and always have been two types of Left Wingers.
The smart ones are Clintons, Trippis, Cuomos,Soros, etc., who understand everything Left Wingers profess is absolute b.s.
They consider themselves to be the new feudal kings - which is fairly accurate as they enjoy lives that would have made feudal kings cringe with envy.
The second kind are the serfs.
Serfs disgust the feudal kings.
The Rich Left Wingers consider serfs to be tools, too ignorant to grasp that all serfs fight so hard for, is completely contrary to the country's best interests as well as the serfs own.
They consider serfs to be the ignorant 47%ers, easily manipulated into further raising taxes on productive middle class folks, further transferring wealth from everyone else to them, and sacrificing sons in idiotic wars to protect their power.
Rich Left Wingers wouldn't let the serfs in their homes in a million years unless your there to scrub the floors,(at less than minimum wage).
They laugh at the serfs that work so hard to cause you and your children to become serfs to the new feudal kings.
Then there are the Left Wing Wackos a/k/a the "serfs" Maddow, Matthews, et al.
Like 1938 Germany, they are manipulated with hate and fear into aligning themselves with the Rich Left Wingers.
The LWW/Serfs believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and that someday, if only they suck up to their feudal kings enough, they might win the lottery of life, and become feudal kings.
And I might grow to be 6 foot 4 and have a full head of hair and the ability to be honest.
See? There's hope for me.
The WB

Abbeville, GA

#13086 May 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
As Right Wing Wackos continue to enjoy all the benefits unions and moderates and progressives and democrats provide,
they just keep being the selfish, greedy, deadbeat, freeloading scabs that RWWs are famous for being.
But Right Wingers need not worry, we Normal Americans will continue to carry the load for then as we always have.
\You couldn't carry a napkin.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#13087 May 23, 2013
columbus native wrote:
Laughing at the few die hard republicans on this forum who can't accept the fact that their party is scattered blown apart,fractured and hopefully soon defunct. The madder they get the happier I become.
Don't get too happy. The IRS scandel has legs.

Location hidden

#13088 May 23, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>
Wait. I'm seeing you 'people' contradict yourselves over and over and over.
Are we $7 an hour trailer park junkies or are we rich, selfish yacht cruising Mr. Howell's rolling and bathing in the dollar bills earned by poor liberals sweat?
Get your stereotypes straight. Geeesh.
LOL GREAT POST!!!!!!!!! The left wing loonies on this forum are hilarious, aren't they?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#13089 May 23, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww shucks, Bill. Accept it, you have egg on your face. And your wife wants you to take out the garbage again.
Your wife already took it out, didn't she?...

Location hidden

#13090 May 23, 2013
columbus native wrote:
Well we will all have to pray for poor syn and the fewer and fewer like her. At least to vent on these forums may keep these fewer and fewer by the day republicans from climbing up on top of a building somewhere in downtown America with an assault rifle and really make fools out of themselves! Notice how they are becoming weirder and stranger as time goes by? I truly believe many will lose what little brains they ever had.
Glad to see I've REALLY gotten under your skin. Yaaaaaaay me!!!!!! Your posts are SO cerebral. Wow. You sure are sthmart.*laughing out loud*
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13091 May 23, 2013
Indeed wrote:
<quoted text>It is very sad. But we know God is in control so worry not.
Invoking God is very problematical.

My God, or your God ?

My God says I'm right about everything.

Since God is on my side, anyone who disagrees with me, disagrees with God.

I always wondered about those Civil War battles where both sides prayed for God's help.

Why was God "Pro-South" at Fredericksburg ?

Why was God "Pro-North" at Gettysburg ?

Why did He/She decide the South should prevail at Manassas, if He/She intended the South would eventually lose.

Was that your God's doing, it wouldn't have been mine ?

I also wonder, why doesn't God like the Cubs ?

Location hidden

#13092 May 23, 2013
columbus native wrote:
Medication Time Syn and then you can go back to the coloring books and cartoons!
You are soooooooo sthmart. Poor widdle weft wing woonie.

Location hidden

#13093 May 23, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
<quoted text>
If Obama had a son, it would look just like Columbus Native.
Anyway, did anyone see the news out of Houston?
An illegal got drunk and killed a Deputy.
He'd been arrested before, in 2012 for same thing AND for an illegal gun....oooOOOooooo must have been a Republican...
Please tell me that none of the Progressives here are ok with this.
Sure they are. They have no moral compass.

Location hidden

#13094 May 23, 2013
Death Panel wrote:
After failing to destroy the 2nd Amendment to the Constitution Obama now seeks to destroy the 1st.
From NBC - I know! NBC-
Holder OK'd search warrant for Fox News reporters private email
If Obama had a son, it would look like Holder.
LOL You are KILLIN' me. You are on a roll!!!!!!! I am LOVING it.

Location hidden

#13095 May 23, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Anybody notice how Synergy is quoting as many posts as she can as quickly as she can?
She's trying to put as much distance between the post where I made Bill look like a silly money worshiping fool by exposing his quote as being from Bain Capital, and the present as she possibly can.
Bill- quoting Ed Conard from Bain Capital.
I guess the guy is somebody to respect, if you respect making money over Americans livelihoods, the good of the country and respect tearing down companies that were built-up over decades by hard-working people, all for the sake of a quick buck made at the expense of some other persons labor.
He fully confirmed what we already know about him and other Republicans. It's always about the money, ahead of EVERYTHING else, especially people, and even over the good of your country.
Pathetic.
What do you mean by "I am quoting as many posts as I can as quickly as I can????? I am tyring to put as much distance between......" Seriously, I have no idea what that means? Which posts have I quoted? I asked you about some links that I posted. I said that you had no reply. I said you didn't answer my question(s). Other than that, I have no idea what you are talking about. Care to explain?
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13096 May 23, 2013
The WB wrote:
<quoted text>\You couldn't carry a napkin.
I only wish we had to carry a napkin.

A napkin would at least serve a purpose.

Instead, we have to carry you.

Location hidden

#13097 May 23, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The introduction of Zoloft really helped bring the numbers down.
Wow! You are another sthmart one. Geeeeeee. You left wing loonies sure seem to know a lot about mood altering drugs. Must be from experience.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13098 May 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>See? There's hope for me.
How do I like Rome, Georgia.

Let me know if I'm having a good time.

Would you make sure we get the NFL channel ?
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#13099 May 23, 2013
Does everyone in Rome, Georgia have multiple personality syndrome ?

or

is it just a side effect of Right Wing Wacko Syndrome.

United States

#13100 May 23, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
There are, and always have been two types of Right Wingers.
The smart ones are Cheneys, Rumsfelds, Trumps, etc., who understand everything Right Wingers profess is absolute b.s.
They consider themselves to be the new feudal kings - which is fairly accurate as they enjoy lives that would have made feudal kings cringe with envy.
The second kind are the serfs.
Serfs disgust the feudal kings.
The Rich Right Wingers consider serfs to be tools, too ignorant to grasp that all serfs fight so hard for, is completely contrary to the country's best interests as well as the serfs own.
They consider serfs to be the ignorant 47%ers,(remember that video), easily manipulated into further cutting taxes on billionaires, further transferring wealth from everyone else to them, and sacrificing sons in idiotic wars to protect multinational profits.
Rich Right Wingers wouldn't let the serfs in their homes in a million years unless your there to scrub the floors,(at less than minimum wage).
They laugh at the serfs that work so hard to cause you and your children to become serfs to the new feudal kings.
Then there are the Right Wing Wackos a/k/a the "serfs".
Like 1938 Germany, they are manipulated with hate and fear into aligning themselves with the Rich Right Wingers.
The RWW/Serfs believe in Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, and that someday, if only they suck up to their feudal kings enough, they might win the lottery of life, and become feudal kings.
And I might grow to be 6 foot 4 and have a full head of hair.
You forgot to mention how/why it is that the "feudal kings' are able to coerce the 'serfs' into siding ( swallowing the bait) with them. They use the social issues to lasso them in. When you use fear and hatred to demonize "the other"- be them gays, evolutionists, environmentalists, "abortionists", even non-christians, hispanics, Muslims, etc then you've won 75% of the battle. You've got them on your side. It's a small step then to get them to swallow something like "trickle down economics", or regarding the defense budget as sacrosanct and untouchable, or convincing them that those who get any assistance from the government (even if it's themselves or their wounded vet. or their grandmother) are takers and beneath redemption. Why, because they then trust the "feudal kings" to tell them what's right on matters that they don't completely understand.

Location hidden

#13101 May 23, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I ran this post through Googles RWW to English Translator:
"I will not acknowledge any of the facts that you've presented. I don't care if you're right, as I'll simply refuse to accept the truth. I believe the propaganda that has been subtly infused into my brain until it resembles an over-soggy teabag. You can be right over and over and I'll pretend I never heard it. I'll keep watching Fox Noise, waiting breathlessly, until one day somebody has something on that slippery Obama fellow. I dream at night that some day I'll finally accidentally be right about something. "
POT-KETTLE-BLACK Personified!!!!!

You've not presented ANY facts. Instead, you ignore questions, filibuster and criticize. Your post describes YOU to a T. Leave out FOX and put in Communist News Network or MSNBC. You sound as if you are truly losing it. Obama has made a fool of you and you are going to fight it until the bitter end. Go right ahead. I'm protected. I suspect you aren't. You are mainly mad because I have defended BillinDville. I know him, but I don't know you. How is it that his insults are any worse than anyone elses INCLUDING YOURS????? Oh....the double standard card.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI Seized Smashed Hard Drives From Wasserman S... 57 min D4demD4destroy 3
Bye-Bye Spicey 10 hr Lying Hillary 16
The Most Corrupt City/County/State 11 hr Camden Horse 16
New Study Finds ‘Nearly All’ Global Warming Dat... 11 hr SMH 13
Global Warming-----Or Not 13 hr LonePalm 21
Donald Trump Asks Navy commencement Crowd To ... 23 hr upeopleshouldbeas... 1
Crews gets certified as a Fire Chief Jul 22 Camden Fire Rescue 12

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance