Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#12087 May 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please do show us who has called for Christianity to be the official national religion. And I really am interested in who "would welcome a theocracy".
All Christians that I know simply want the hostility to end towards any public displays. No one is claiming you have to be a Christian, but this is still a 73-78% Christian nation based on three polls and the US Census. How about a little tolerance for those who think children should still be able to sing Christmas songs in school and have Christmas programs - especially if they are limited to purely secular ones about Santa Claus. And how does it hurt anyone if the local fire station wants to put up a Nativity scene and a Menorah on their property?
+1 Thank you. Good post.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#12088 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
To educated people it stands for Patient Protection and Afordable Care Act.
If you're talking to a Republican you have to call it ObamaCare for them to understand.
Most educated people could probably type the abbreviation correctly - you wrote PPACU-

ChicknButt:"Right Wing conservative voters put enough Members in the House where they get away with voting against the much-needed PPACU 37 times when they should be working for Americans."

Which is why I directly asked you the following,(or is that a little beyond your reading comprehension?):
My question:
"PPACU - are you talking about the Affordable Care Act? What is PPACU?"

Most educated people just need you to write the correct terms, it is tiresome to have to guess what you meant to say.

Location hidden

#12089 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he had lingering effects. Show some kindness in your mean old soul.
I repeat, then he needs to step down for the good of his constituents. His Guam statement is but one of many. IF the gentleman is still suffering mental lapses from his condition and is not just sadly ignorant, he has my sincere sympathy, but he should not be in office.

“WB got Busted 98593”

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12090 May 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most educated people could probably type the abbreviation correctly - you wrote PPACU-
ChicknButt:"Right Wing conservative voters put enough Members in the House where they get away with voting against the much-needed PPACU 37 times when they should be working for Americans."
Which is why I directly asked you the following,(or is that a little beyond your reading comprehension?):
My question:
"PPACU - are you talking about the Affordable Care Act? What is PPACU?"
Most educated people just need you to write the correct terms, it is tiresome to have to guess what you meant to say.
Really? You're going to fuss about an obvious typo AND make fun of sick people?

You're in a dark, disturbing place. Perhaps yoga would help?

“WB got Busted 98593”

Location hidden

#12091 May 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I repeat, then he needs to step down for the good of his constituents. His Guam statement is but one of many. IF the gentleman is still suffering mental lapses from his condition and is not just sadly ignorant, he has my sincere sympathy, but he should not be in office.
“But we also know that the very founders that wrote those documents worked tirelessly until slavery was no more in the United States. Men like John Quincy Adams… would not rest until slavery was extinguished in the country." - Michele Bachmann

I think she might suffer from Hepatic encephalopathy as well. I recommend you start the campaign to request she step down.

Not only were most or our "founding fathers" rich white men with slaves - but John Quincy Adams wasn't one of them.

Location hidden

#12092 May 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you claim omniscience in "knowing" just how other people would respond to a poll. You're a great illustration of Reagan's quote:
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.”
May I presume your using the Lord's name in vain is a deliberately rude provocation?
It's a liberal illness. They all seem to think they have the answers. They consider themselves thinkers and not part of the herd. Now, keep in mind that they are completely brainwashed by Obama. Thinkers???? Me thinks NOT.

Location hidden

#12093 May 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>don't worry bout me,think about how silly you will look walkin bowlegged when omte gets through with you!
Classy. Real classy.

“WB got Busted 98593”

Location hidden

#12094 May 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a liberal illness. They all seem to think they have the answers. They consider themselves thinkers and not part of the herd. Now, keep in mind that they are completely brainwashed by Obama. Thinkers???? Me thinks NOT.
Well, we might have voted for Romney, but HE suffers from Hepatic encephalopathy as well.

"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love." –Mitt Romney

"As president, I will create 12 million new jobs." —Mitt Romney

"Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs." —Mitt Romney, 45 minutes later

Location hidden

#12095 May 18, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
Some on here are having a field day with Paul Broun and some of his religious beliefs. I am neither defending nor refuting his positions. However, I find it laughable that you keep bring him up when you have such stellar brain trusts representing your side of the political fence. Let's review:
Sheila Jackson Lee: who thinks we've landed on Mars and wanted to know if she could see the flag the astronauts planted there.
Nancy "we have to pass the bill to find out what's in it" Pelosi - who also said "every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs." (current total us population approx 314 million)
Al Gore: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet." and let's not forget: "A zebra does not change its spots."
Barack Obama: "I've now been in 57 states? I think one left to go?"
Hank Johnson on Guam: "My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize,"
Bill Clinton: "African Americans watch the same news at night that ordinary Americans do."
"It all depends on what the meaning of the word ‘is' is."
Joe Biden: "The number one job facing the middle class, and it happens to be, as Barack says, a three-letter word: jobs. J-O-B-S."
Harry Reid describing Barack Obama: "...light-skinned," and with "no negro dialect."
====
And then we have two Democrats who tell the truth, even as one admits he's been lying.
Chris Dodd, who bears much of the responsibility for the housing collapse, while on the campaign trail: "Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again"
Maxine Waters: "Guess what this liberal would be all about? This liberal will be about socializing...uh, um...Would be about, basically, taking over, and the government running all of your companies."
+1 Great post. Now, let the spin begin.

Location hidden

#12096 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hank Johnson suffers from Hepatic encephalopathy. Glad you take such joy in mocking the sick.
You tried that EXCUSE with ME. lol Give it up. There are some very clueless liberals out there. To claim otherwise is disingenuous at best.

Location hidden

#12097 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
To educated people it stands for Patient Protection and Afordable Care Act.
If you're talking to a Republican you have to call it ObamaCare for them to understand.
Obama likes for it to be called Obamacare. It feeds his monumental narcissism.

Affordable Care?????? So far, doesn't seem to be true.

Location hidden

#12098 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Hank Johnson suffers from Hepatic encephalopathy. Are you a monster? Why pick on somebodies illness? That's not very Christian of you. Shame!
Oh, brother. If he's so sick, he needs to retire. Pure and simple. If he is well enough to serve, then you need to stop making excuses. Do you see how silly you look????? If a conservative had said that, you would NEVER get over it. It's not looking good for you libs. You know it's true.

Location hidden

#12099 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps he had lingering effects. Show some kindness in your mean old soul.
You are just trying to make us laugh, right? So! We are to show kindness to a liberal left winger when I know good and well you wouldn't do the same. You libs are the angriest, meanest bunch of double standard living individuals I have ever encountered.

Location hidden

#12100 May 18, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>oh,it's Clinton now,huh? have you happened to notice that Iraq/Afgan soldiers are commiting suicide at the rate of one per hour,or does that even matter to you.have you noticed that Iraq is is still in a civil war,despite your man(Bush2) spent billions to fix it.don't look now,you may miss something.
How about posting a link to your CLAIM in your second sentence. Thanks.

“WB got Busted 98593”

Location hidden

#12101 May 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not looking good for you libs. You know it's true.
You keep dreaming, Syn, if it keeps you happy...

Location hidden

#12102 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Chicken, pulling a liberal guilt trip? Really? You know you tried that with me one time. You must be running out of ammo.

Hey! How is the Obama trifecta going?:)

“WB got Busted 98593”

Location hidden

#12103 May 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You libs are the angriest, meanest bunch of double standard living individuals I have ever encountered.
You know you love us! You wouldn't be happy if we let you get away with all the silly made-up stuff you say..

Location hidden

#12104 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
My goodness, getting a little defensive now, aren't we. I gave you the benefit of the doubt and specifically asked if you were talking about the ACA. You are the one who got snippy, ignored that I asked if you meant ACA and said "To educated people it stands for Patient, etc....

So you tell me - you have the typo, you ignore the written word, condescendingly state "To educated people..." and I'M the one in a dark, disturbing place -- projection, projection, projection. Sad, so sad.
NIght.

“WB got Busted 98593”

Location hidden

#12105 May 18, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How about posting a link to your CLAIM in your second sentence. Thanks.
Jeb might not be on right now so I'll cover for him:

"A U.S. military veteran commits suicide every 65 minutes, on average, according to a recent study from the Department of Veterans Affairs."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/u-s-...

https://www.va.gov/opa/docs/Suicide-Data-Repo...

Bam!

Location hidden

#12106 May 18, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we might have voted for Romney, but HE suffers from Hepatic encephalopathy as well.
"I believe in an America where millions of Americans believe in an America that's the America millions of Americans believe in. That's the America I love." –Mitt Romney
"As president, I will create 12 million new jobs." —Mitt Romney
"Government does not create jobs. Government does not create jobs." —Mitt Romney, 45 minutes later
Um.....Romney is not president, so you don't have to worry. Instead, you voted AGAIN for a do nothing failure. Seriously, he is doing NOTHING. He is corrupt and everything first thought by those who aren't brainwashed is coming to fruition. Well, he is doing damage control right now. He had a GREAT opportunity when he had a democrat congress and threw that away. Now he has the audacity to complain about congress. He got the EXCUSE he wanted. That's all he was looking for.You libs are just too Obama drunk to realize it. You've been played/duped. You know it's true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputies rehired after breaking leg in assault ... 21 min Anon 3
State Rep Race 25 min Anon 52
The mob takes the Fifth. Trump's lawyer too. 34 min SJW 5
Georgia department of transportation board corr... 43 min Lakes 5
Senior Task Force 48 min chucksmga 1
Thinking of moving to Kingsland area 2 hr Camden Sux Azz 10
Spaceport Update 3 hr Camden Sux Azz 5

Kingsland Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages