OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#10582 May 12, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Please, let's stop the picking & poking about gays. It seems you do this purposefully. Yes, God loves sweet, honest, loving gay people, more than homophobes and Kansas Westboro Church members. Does that answer your question? We haven't spoken of gays for awhile, please let it rest on this Mother's Day Sunday.
You think loves dookie mouth queers MORE..... Really??? We try not to even speak of queers at the Nazarene Church in Fitzgerald. It's more of an don't ask don't tell, but everyone's welcome or they were when I went. We want everyone to hear the word of Christ. That's it for the day. I lay off of you queers for today, because it's not your Mama's fault your nasty and this is her day. Happy Mothers Day. I wish my mother was Mama was here, but she died in a car wreck 13 years ago. Peaceout.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#10583 May 12, 2013
I've seen a few new signs out today.

BROUN 2014
repubsaredumb

Douglasville, GA

#10584 May 12, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
I've seen a few new signs out today.
BROUN 2014
Why do you hate America?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10585 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
In case you aren't familiar with Inhofe - Here are few wiki excerpts:
nhofe, former chairman of the Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works, does not believe that human activities cause climate change.[32] In The Republican War on Science, Chris Mooney stated that Inhofe "politicizes and misuses the science of climate change".[33] On the other hand, Inhofe's view on climate change have been praised by Australian geophysicist and climate change skeptic Bob Carter, who says that Inhofe "has been instrumental in making sure that some of the other side of the story on climate change remains in the public domain."[34]
Inhofe often repeats his claim that human influenced climate change is a hoax and impossible because “God’s still up there.” and that it is “outrageous” and arrogant for people to believe human beings are “able to change what He is doing in the climate.”[35]
----------
Inhofe wrote the Inhofe Amendment to the Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006, which was debated in Congress in May 2006. The amendment would make English the national language of the United States and require that new citizens take an English proficiency test.
----------
Inhofe has generally been seen as overtly hostile by LGBT advocacy groups, earning a 0% in every one of his terms on Human Rights Campaign's position scorecard.[65] Inhofe is in favor of a constitutional amendment banning same-sex marriage, against adding sexual orientation to the definition of hate crimes, and voted against prohibiting job discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.[66] Inhofe’s office has said he “does not hire openly gay staffers due to the possibility of a conflict of agenda.”
You read that right. He belives beating up gays is ok.
----------
On October 21, 2010, at the age of 75, Inhofe landed his Cessna on a closed runway at a south Texas airport, scattering construction workers who ran for their lives. In a recorded telephone call, the men's supervisor told the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) that Inhofe "scared the crap out of" workers, adding that the Cessna "damn near hit" a truck. And the airport manager, also speaking to the FAA in a recorded telephone call, opined,“I’ve got over 50 years flying, three tours of Vietnam, and I can assure you I have never seen such a reckless disregard for human life in my life. Something needs to be done. This guy is famous for these violations.”[78]
----------
Taxpayer-funded travel
Inhofe has made multiple foreign trips, especially to Africa, on missions that he described as "a Jesus thing" and that were paid for by the U.S. government. He has used these trips for activities on behalf of The Fellowship, a Christian organization.[81] Inhofe has said that his trips included some governmental work but also involved "the political philosophy of Jesus, something that had been put together by Doug Coe, the leader of The Fellowship...It's all scripturally based." Inhofe used his access as a Senator to pursue religious goals.[82]
----------
Yep. Republicans put this man in office. Voting is serious business - it affects HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of human lives.
Republicans seriously need to be ashamed of their actions every time they pull a voting lever for people like this. It's just irresponsible and reckless.

Talk about a USELESS post.
Typical GALL for a liberace to expect conservatives to vote for their libturd friends.
Can't get more useless than this post.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10586 May 12, 2013

"Former US Ambassador Pickering says Hillary Clinton was not questioned at length after Benghazi attack because it was clear 'responsibility rested' with those below the then-secretary of state's level, as Republicans predict more whistle-blowers will come forward."

So the investigators of the investigation committee gave Hillary a pass and passed the buck to those below Hillllllarrryyyyyy.

Always the way of those in charge, insulate yourself and others in charge. Nothing new here, washington at it's finest or lowest.

And not a word from the liberaces.

repubsaredumb

Douglasville, GA

#10587 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about a USELESS post.
Typical GALL for a liberace to expect conservatives to vote for their libturd friends.
Can't get more useless than this post.
It seems to upset you when pure facts are presented about your Republican leaders.

I can see why. No "spin" or "propaganda" required, they are laughable all on their own.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10588 May 12, 2013

"Hicks immediately called Washington. It was 9 p.m. Eastern time, or 3 a.m. in Libya. Remember the Clinton presidential team’s most famous campaign ad? About how Hillary would be ready to take that 3 a.m. call? Four years later, the phone rings, and Secretary Clinton’s not there. She doesn’t call Hicks back that evening. Or the following day."

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/347980/...
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10589 May 12, 2013
repubsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to upset you when pure facts are presented about your Republican leaders.
I can see why. No "spin" or "propaganda" required, they are laughable all on their own.
I read them as good facts dummy.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#10590 May 12, 2013
repubsaredumb wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you hate America?
I don't. Whatever gave you that impression?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10591 May 12, 2013
"Obama Calls Obamacare’s $1 Trillion Tax Hike.

The "Largest Health Care Tax Cut In Our History"

Liberaces will believe this quote from Obama.

Scott

Toccoa, GA

#10592 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
"Obama Calls Obamacare’s $1 Trillion Tax Hike.
The "Largest Health Care Tax Cut In Our History"
Liberaces will believe this quote from Obama.
Liberals believe everything their "Dear Leader" says. If they don't agree, they are punished.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10593 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Senator Jim Inhofe has proposed Obama's impeachment over the "most egregious cover-up in American history." Speaking on the Rusty Humphries Show, he said "we may be starting to use the I-word before too long."

"The I-word meaning impeachment?" Humphries clarified. "Yeah," said Inhofe.

But it's purely out of concern for a memo, isn't it? Of course it's not political.

"Inhofe added that it likely wouldn't happen until after the 2014 midterm elections."

Political Witch-Hunt.
BREAKING NEWS !!!!!

Overwhelming evidence exists that President George W. Bush lied when he claimed that Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction, and that long before he claimed the weapons existed he agreed with the British Prime Minister to bomb, invade, and occupy Iraq.

In addition, there were at least 13 attacks on American embassies and consulates abroad during the Bush Administration - why were so many killed during these attacks, and why were they "hushed up".

Right Wing Politicians are demanding, now that Bush is not protected as a sitting President that he be immediately charged as a War Criminal and for his negligence causing those deaths.

Right Wing Wackos say that failure to charge Bush would make any American smarter than his truck tire believe this is just another disgusting politicalization of a tragedy.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10594 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
"Former US Ambassador Pickering says Hillary Clinton was not questioned at length after Benghazi attack because it was clear 'responsibility rested' with those below the then-secretary of state's level, as Republicans predict more whistle-blowers will come forward."

So the investigators of the investigation committee gave Hillary a pass and passed the buck to those below Hillllllarrryyyyyy.

Always the way of those in charge, insulate yourself and others in charge. Nothing new here, washington at it's finest or lowest.

And not a word from the liberaces.
BREAKING NEWS !!!!!!

"Bored" demands Congress investigate the numerous attacks that occurred during the last Right Wing Wacko Administration resulting in 15X more deaths than in Libya.

"Bored" stated " Only a moron who claim Obama is responsible for four killed in Libya, when 15X more were killed overseas at American embassies and Consulates, and that doesn't count the 3,000 Americans killed in 09/11, or the 5,000 killed in the MidEast."

"Bored" went on to state " we aren't hypocritical jerks willing to pick and chose which tragedy is an "outrage" based on whether a Right Wing Wacko is president at the time. That's why we also demand an investigation into Bush's handling of New Orleans, which led to more American dead, during the Hurricane."

"Bored" is to be commended for the intellectual honesty demonstrated by these statements.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#10595 May 12, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>Liberals believe everything their "Dear Leader" says. If they don't agree, they are punished.
BREAKING NEWS !!!

Fox noise reports that Right Wing Wackos never invaded Iraq, Afghanistan, or Pakistan, therefore their is no need to investigate those events under International War Crimes Statutes.

Additionally, in the Libya consulate attack- reports have surfaced that Hillary Clinton had two to three cups of coffee after the events started becoming known in Washington.

WHAT WAS IN THAT COFFEE ?

WAS HILLARY DRINKING COFFEE TO CONCEAL SHE WAS TIRED ?

We demand to know !!!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10596 May 12, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Lincoln emancipated the slaves and they got the same freedoms as whites.

Obama emaciated the liberaces brains and dumped them on topix and other blogs.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10597 May 12, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals believe everything their "Dear Leader" says. If they don't agree, they are punished.

They've been emaciated by Obama, IO is the example.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10598 May 12, 2013
for the global warming enthusiast, a video of tusnami warming.

ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10599 May 12, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
They've been emaciated by Obama, IO is the example.
What's the matter? Not enough people have told you to STFU lately?

It's the only reason I can imagine that you keep posting like a 6th grader.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10600 May 12, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the matter? Not enough people have told you to STFU lately?
It's the only reason I can imagine that you keep posting like a 6th grader.
Useless post by a useless poster.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10601 May 12, 2013
Well, now we know why IRS official Lois Lerner came out last week admitting that the IRS had targeted for special attention any group with "Tea Party" or "Patriot" in its name - the IRS was trying to get ahead of an Inspector General's report that will be released this week showing the practice was both older and more widespread than she initially indicated.

In June 2011, IRS officials met with Lerner and described "giving special attention" to organizations that "criticize how the country is being run" or "sought to educate Americans about the U.S. Constitution".

Let me repeat that: the IRS ADMITTED it was targeting organizations that
CRITICIZED THE GOVERNMENT. That is tyranny, people - ANY way you want to look at it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-poli...

Of course the members of the lobotomized Left on here will say: "so what" or "there go those paranoid Republicans again" - hey, it isn't paranoia if they really are out to get you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Merry Christmas from the Family 2 hr LonePalm 17
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi 3 hr Dr_Lecter 41
President's Christmas message to America 3 hr georgia lady 2
Melissa Boswell Weddings (Jan '10) 6 hr wow 35
What determines the locations listed under user... 10 hr haha 8
Black lives matter 12 hr Hawking 2
Borrell Creek 12 hr Newman 2
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web