Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10511 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah there a bunch dummies around here. You can't tell. Hell just look in the mirror.
One of the biggest one is in this poster's mirror...

Jes' sayin'
BilderbergChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10512 May 11, 2013
formerresident wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend told me I should be Obama's speech writer, which wasn't the intent of the letters, but would be a cool job!
If you do get the job, I hope you nail everything on the first draft. If you make any revisions Inquisitor Aggie will want your head on a pike.
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10513 May 11, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
clueless and uneducated?
Everybody take a shot! He said "clueless and uneducated"!
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10514 May 11, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the biggest one is in this poster's mirror...
Jes' sayin'
You're not very nice.
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10515 May 11, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have I provided the same type of tax info?
Too many!

http://www.mystore411.com/store/view/913564/H...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10516 May 11, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you typed (essentially) the same type of info in response to the clueless and uneducated? No need to continue to do so, is there? How many times have I provided the same type of tax info? It's not worth the time or effort, is it?
You're right, you are so very right. I keep trying to deny that those on the Left are so blinded by their prejudices that they simply will not acknowledge when truth and facts are placed in front of them. It certainly does explain the last election though.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10517 May 11, 2013
BilderbergChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do get the job, I hope you nail everything on the first draft. If you make any revisions Inquisitor Aggie will want your head on a pike.
Not if the revisions are in furtherance of the truth, rather than in an attempt to mislead the American people.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10518 May 11, 2013
^^^^^^^^Dang Bill, I did it again.
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10519 May 11, 2013
Here's a chance to do some interesting science.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
those on the Left are so blinded by their prejudices that they simply will not acknowledge when truth and facts are placed in front of them.
In front of Aggies Nose --->>>>

Fact ----->>>> ABC News reported that the CIA's first drafts did say the attack appeared to be "spontaneously inspired" by the protests at the embassy in Cairo."

Will she acknowledge it?
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10520 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
^^^^^^^^Dang Bill, I did it again.
You're Britney Spears, aren't you?

OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10521 May 11, 2013
DrinknChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Britney Spears, aren't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CduA0TULnowXX
She seems like one of them freaky librarians.
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10522 May 11, 2013
Ok Bill. You can stop watching that video now.

Really Bill - you're on the 4th time already.

http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy229/rc1/...
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10523 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>She seems like one of them freaky librarians.
Aggie?
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10524 May 11, 2013
DrinknChickn wrote:
Ok Bill. You can stop watching that video now.
Really Bill - you're on the 4th time already.
http://i794.photobucket.com/albums/yy229/rc1/...
I better quit watching it too.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10525 May 11, 2013
DrinknChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
Aggie?
Yeah.
Stophating

Alma, GA

#10526 May 11, 2013
Who won the US Senate seat for Georgia in 2010?
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10527 May 11, 2013
Stophating wrote:
Who won the US Senate seat for Georgia in 2010?
Are you a blonde chick???

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10528 May 11, 2013
DrinknChickn wrote:
Here's a chance to do some interesting science.
<quoted text>
In front of Aggies Nose --->>>>
Fact ----->>>> ABC News reported that the CIA's first drafts did say the attack appeared to be "spontaneously inspired" by the protests at the embassy in Cairo."
Will she acknowledge it?
And I will repeat (sorry, Bill)- and just how does that explain the next 12 revisions?

ABC Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference

When it became clear last fall that the CIA’s now discredited Benghazi talking points were flawed, the White House said repeatedly the documents were put together almost entirely by the intelligence community, but White House documents reviewed by Congress suggest a different story.
ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...

Will you acknowledge that? Doubt it - too full of truth and facts.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10529 May 11, 2013
Ugh, nevermind - you on the Left keep living in your own little dream world where everything was all sweetness and light until the big bad guy in California made a mean video about that prophet of love and got all those poor little people so mad and upset they just had to go kill some people.

Post away, I'm done with this, we'll just wait to see what shoe falls next week.
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10530 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I will repeat (sorry, Bill)- and just how does that explain the next 12 revisions?
ABC Exclusive: Benghazi Talking Points Underwent 12 Revisions, Scrubbed of Terror Reference
When it became clear last fall that the CIA’s now discredited Benghazi talking points were flawed, the White House said repeatedly the documents were put together almost entirely by the intelligence community, but White House documents reviewed by Congress suggest a different story.
ABC News has obtained 12 different versions of the talking points that show they were extensively edited as they evolved from the drafts first written entirely by the CIA to the final version distributed to Congress and to U.S. Ambassador to the U.N. Susan Rice before she appeared on five talk shows the Sunday after that attack.
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/05/...
Will you acknowledge that? Doubt it - too full of truth and facts.
So what? They worked on the wording of their presentation. That isn't a big deal.

I'd be much more concerned if a POTUS wasn't careful about what he chose to present and how he chose to word it.

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x62/DFW_ph...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Question for Moreno 1 hr Mockingbird 1
The Hillary Campaign Should Be Panicking 1 hr LonePalm 1
HILLARY CLINTON is losing her mind and the ELEC... 3 hr Jilly Jelly 2
Other Peoples Money 4 hr Teetotled Voter 2
Brunswick Trump HQ Grand Opening 5 hr moreno sticker st... 5
Rbutting Bill On Hillary 5 hr LonePalm 2
This Weeks County Clown - Commissioner Keen 7 hr I believe in you 21
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages