Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#10502 May 11, 2013
Topix did a survey a while back. They found out that negatively judged posts were read more often than positively judged posts. They also found out that most any multiple judging that occurred to an individual post, within 6 minutes of being posted, was conducted by a single and un- registered alias.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10503 May 11, 2013
i agree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are speaking about Social Security, and I agree.
I am not quite sure how to take your post, but actually I am not. I am presuming you are trying to be sarcastic? If not, my apologies.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10504 May 11, 2013
Spooky!

I made a post awhile ago revealing the location of the 2013

B*i*l*d*e*r*b*u*r*g Group Meeting.

It was yanked off of here in minutes. That's just creepy.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10505 May 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
Spooky!
I made a post awhile ago revealing the location of the 2013
B*i*l*d*e*r*b*u*r*g Group Meeting.
It was yanked off of here in minutes. That's just creepy.
Quit you're scare'em.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#10506 May 11, 2013
Are all of you familiar with teh B*i*l*d*e*r*b*e*r*g Group?

They're meeting j%u%n%e Sixth through Eighth this year at W%a%t%f%o%r%d UK at the lovely G%r%o%v%e Hotel which as a beautiful place.

My lights flickered while I was writing this. No kidding.

I'm turning my router off. If you never hear from me again - well - your loss.:) You can't have my stuff.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#10507 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I feel so bad for Jodi Arias. I know she killed the boy, but d*mn he treated her like garbage. I see it all the time. These boys dog these girls out and then just toss them to the side. Jodi should be a lesson to all you dogs. You might dog the wrong girl and they murk your a$$. Just saying.
It's disconcerting that you don't see the totality of the core issues, and choose to hone in on just one.
Example of the issue around gender. If you ask me the core one, most reflective is Tucson, and Boston, but all of them are related. The one going on now, is hostage/liberty/decades in captivity.

And to the other poster about perspective and defining it, that would take a book, which has already partially been posted on these boards over three plus years.

And if we ever allow me to get to court maybe we can get to a just resolution, which has been denied for longer then is just in America, and is a disgrace to America, so I hope the leaders are willing to change that soon, because once we do that, we can change just a tiny piece of this absurdity, and offer some degree of hope in America that justice and freedom and liberty still matter, for we the people. That is when we take one small step towards repairing our foundation, or we continue to demonstrate that liberty and freedom don't really matter, nor the spirit of the law.
I still believe they do. We shall see.
This should have been a politician's dream story, but Georgia, you operate painfully slow.
It impairs our economic recovery that you do.
Letters went to Holder, Biden, US Civil Rights housing authority, 60 minutes, Jimmy Carter this week. We shall see if any of them step on board. A friend told me I should be Obama's speech writer, which wasn't the intent of the letters, but would be a cool job! I want justice, and equity for the homeowner who trusted in America paper, experts, and facts, and believed that the fundamentals of America worked.
I want them for me, I want them for you too, and I really want them for my late husband who carefully clarified prior to purchase, much better then me, and ended up through his acts, giving me the proof of maintenance I needed, and the way to explain.
Whether you ever allow this to be resolved, is up to you. Thus far, I haven't been able to get through.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10508 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's pretty funny, Bill. After I posted that I was done wasting my time, I was thinking to myself that "Bill in D'ville would be so disappointed in me for continuing to try to throw some light into the void of CB's brain cavity." Talk about futility. Unfortunately, when the good Lord handed out stubbornness, I went back for seconds.
How many times have you typed (essentially) the same type of info in response to the clueless and uneducated? No need to continue to do so, is there? How many times have I provided the same type of tax info? It's not worth the time or effort, is it?

Location hidden

#10509 May 11, 2013
columbus native wrote:
... In my 60's now ...
Not surprised, considering your other ramblings...
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10510 May 11, 2013
formerresident wrote:
<quoted text>
It's disconcerting that you don't see the totality of the core issues, and choose to hone in on just one.
Example of the issue around gender. If you ask me the core one, most reflective is Tucson, and Boston, but all of them are related. The one going on now, is hostage/liberty/decades in captivity.
And to the other poster about perspective and defining it, that would take a book, which has already partially been posted on these boards over three plus years.
And if we ever allow me to get to court maybe we can get to a just resolution, which has been denied for longer then is just in America, and is a disgrace to America, so I hope the leaders are willing to change that soon, because once we do that, we can change just a tiny piece of this absurdity, and offer some degree of hope in America that justice and freedom and liberty still matter, for we the people. That is when we take one small step towards repairing our foundation, or we continue to demonstrate that liberty and freedom don't really matter, nor the spirit of the law.
I still believe they do. We shall see.
This should have been a politician's dream story, but Georgia, you operate painfully slow.
It impairs our economic recovery that you do.
Letters went to Holder, Biden, US Civil Rights housing authority, 60 minutes, Jimmy Carter this week. We shall see if any of them step on board. A friend told me I should be Obama's speech writer, which wasn't the intent of the letters, but would be a cool job! I want justice, and equity for the homeowner who trusted in America paper, experts, and facts, and believed that the fundamentals of America worked.
I want them for me, I want them for you too, and I really want them for my late husband who carefully clarified prior to purchase, much better then me, and ended up through his acts, giving me the proof of maintenance I needed, and the way to explain.
Whether you ever allow this to be resolved, is up to you. Thus far, I haven't been able to get through.
I'm just to stupid to follow you I guess. Your post is like the last page of a book.

Location hidden

#10511 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah there a bunch dummies around here. You can't tell. Hell just look in the mirror.
One of the biggest one is in this poster's mirror...

Jes' sayin'
BilderbergChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10512 May 11, 2013
formerresident wrote:
<quoted text>
A friend told me I should be Obama's speech writer, which wasn't the intent of the letters, but would be a cool job!
If you do get the job, I hope you nail everything on the first draft. If you make any revisions Inquisitor Aggie will want your head on a pike.
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10513 May 11, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
clueless and uneducated?
Everybody take a shot! He said "clueless and uneducated"!
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10514 May 11, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the biggest one is in this poster's mirror...
Jes' sayin'
You're not very nice.
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10515 May 11, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have I provided the same type of tax info?
Too many!

http://www.mystore411.com/store/view/913564/H...

Location hidden

#10516 May 11, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times have you typed (essentially) the same type of info in response to the clueless and uneducated? No need to continue to do so, is there? How many times have I provided the same type of tax info? It's not worth the time or effort, is it?
You're right, you are so very right. I keep trying to deny that those on the Left are so blinded by their prejudices that they simply will not acknowledge when truth and facts are placed in front of them. It certainly does explain the last election though.

Location hidden

#10517 May 11, 2013
BilderbergChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
If you do get the job, I hope you nail everything on the first draft. If you make any revisions Inquisitor Aggie will want your head on a pike.
Not if the revisions are in furtherance of the truth, rather than in an attempt to mislead the American people.

Location hidden

#10518 May 11, 2013
^^^^^^^^Dang Bill, I did it again.
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10519 May 11, 2013
Here's a chance to do some interesting science.
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
those on the Left are so blinded by their prejudices that they simply will not acknowledge when truth and facts are placed in front of them.
In front of Aggies Nose --->>>>

Fact ----->>>> ABC News reported that the CIA's first drafts did say the attack appeared to be "spontaneously inspired" by the protests at the embassy in Cairo."

Will she acknowledge it?
DrinknChickn

Douglasville, GA

#10520 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
^^^^^^^^Dang Bill, I did it again.
You're Britney Spears, aren't you?

OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10521 May 11, 2013
DrinknChickn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're Britney Spears, aren't you?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =CduA0TULnowXX
She seems like one of them freaky librarians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County PSA a complete financial disaster 11 min Bump in the road 22
St Marys Proposed Ordnances 25 min Cumberland Island 1
Trump critics being bulldozed 2 hr North Bank 26
St Marys Out Of Control 3 hr Old Man River 22
Big M Stores 4 hr Jorge 3
kim kardashian for president Sun full moon 1
A original hater and spit on Vets pig Sun Voter 8

Kingsland Jobs

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages