Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
guest

United States

#10429 May 11, 2013
And now you're advocating murdering U.S. soldiers….damn patriotic of you there ricky…you are some piece of work. I apologize for ever thinking you might be progressive, I'm sure that was an insult.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10430 May 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO x2- Yeah until I held up a mirror and showed you what you really look like then its 'mama mama mama he talkin' nasty, mama mama he talkin' nasty'…..goodgodamighty …..pathetic
That's what you think fa**ot. I'll drag your punk a$$. Say when and where.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10431 May 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
So they're guilty of not saying what you wished they had said using your words.
It's a witch hunt. You just want them to "get" Obama. If Benghazi serves as an excuse - fine with you. Whatever can be spun effectively.
It's all politics and hate - like most Republican actions.
Keep sticking your head deeper in the ground. It is PROVEN they KNEW it was a premeditated attack and not some impromptu attack that grew from a protest that NEVER HAPPENED. Their own emails and earlier versions of the talking points PROVE it. The only "witch hunt" is that being used by people like you against those who only want the truth.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#10432 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep sticking your head deeper in the ground. It is PROVEN they KNEW it was a premeditated attack and not some impromptu attack that grew from a protest that NEVER HAPPENED. Their own emails and earlier versions of the talking points PROVE it. The only "witch hunt" is that being used by people like you against those who only want the truth.
Yes - they knew it was an attack. I heard President Obama call it an attack hours after it happened.

And - CIA memo's?

"ABC News reported that the CIA's first drafts did say the attack appeared to be "spontaneously inspired" by the protests at the embassy in Cairo."

There was a lot of information coming in during a very short period of time with a lot of people involved across many continents. Be reasonable.

As far as "rewording" goes - that's a common thing. It's a good thing.

For example - my first thought after reading your last post was "Jane you ignorant s1ut" (from the old SNL series). But instead of releasing that thought - I revised my message a few times to come up with this post. The revised version reads better and presents me in a more gentlemanly manner, don't you think?

Is that illegal? Do I need to stand before WitchFinder General Issa and the other Inquisitors for not letting my first words out unedited?
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10433 May 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - they knew it was an attack. I heard President Obama call it an attack hours after it happened.
And - CIA memo's?
"ABC News reported that the CIA's first drafts did say the attack appeared to be "spontaneously inspired" by the protests at the embassy in Cairo."
There was a lot of information coming in during a very short period of time with a lot of people involved across many continents. Be reasonable.
As far as "rewording" goes - that's a common thing. It's a good thing.
For example - my first thought after reading your last post was "Jane you ignorant s1ut" (from the old SNL series). But instead of releasing that thought - I revised my message a few times to come up with this post. The revised version reads better and presents me in a more gentlemanly manner, don't you think?
Is that illegal? Do I need to stand before WitchFinder General Issa and the other Inquisitors for not letting my first words out unedited?
They want it both way. Like a fat kid with cake.
danger zone

Mcdonough, GA

#10434 May 11, 2013
Aggie wins, yet again.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10435 May 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - they knew it was an attack. I heard President Obama call it an attack hours after it happened.
And - CIA memo's?
"ABC News reported that the CIA's first drafts did say the attack appeared to be "spontaneously inspired" by the protests at the embassy in Cairo."
There was a lot of information coming in during a very short period of time with a lot of people involved across many continents. Be reasonable.
As far as "rewording" goes - that's a common thing. It's a good thing.
For example - my first thought after reading your last post was "Jane you ignorant s1ut" (from the old SNL series). But instead of releasing that thought - I revised my message a few times to come up with this post. The revised version reads better and presents me in a more gentlemanly manner, don't you think?
Is that illegal? Do I need to stand before WitchFinder General Issa and the other Inquisitors for not letting my first words out unedited?
You are incapable of acknowledging the truth that is set out before you. Sad, so very sad. I'm through wasting my time. We'll just see how the next few weeks go. For now, you just keep sticking your fingers in you ear and repeating "can't make me listen, I prefer to be ignorant."
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10436 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incapable of acknowledging the truth that is set out before you. Sad, so very sad. I'm through wasting my time. We'll just see how the next few weeks go. For now, you just keep sticking your fingers in you ear and repeating "can't make me listen, I prefer to be ignorant."
You and danger are to cute. Bless your little hearts.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#10437 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incapable of acknowledging the truth that is set out before you. Sad, so very sad. I'm through wasting my time. We'll just see how the next few weeks go. For now, you just keep sticking your fingers in you ear and repeating "can't make me listen, I prefer to be ignorant."
I'm listening. You just haven't said anything. Maybe we're just not communicating well. Let's try simplifying this.

Try filling in the blanks for me on this sentence:

I, Aggie, say that ___(name of a person)__ is guilty of ___(crime)_______, which is an actual crime and illegal. The smoking gun, the indisputable proof that will hold up in a court of law is ___(indisputable proof goes here)________.
berdache

Dawsonville, GA

#10438 May 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatsamatter your conscience won't allow you to spell out your filth in full? Embrace your bigotry and know that every time I call you ricky ricky I'm referring to the definition that I posted before ( I think once is enough for this sensitive crowd. I made my point).
No, no argument except that there is zero evidence that same sex marriage in any way form or fashion negatively affects what you call the "sanctity" of marriage. Your numbers are dwindling so fast you need to run (read: resort to tired worn out attempted insults) so the tsunami doesn't engulf you completely. That's ok there will always be bastions of bigotry and right winged fanaticism in this world and you'll always find like minded folks in the Taliban. Minnesota will soon become the 12th state to legalize same sex marriage (bi-partisan BTW, wham!) and when the brave gay men and women in the military who sacrifice their lives for you are ready to stand up in full and demand that they be given the same rights as the brave straight men and women it'll be all but over with. But still you'll have your Taliban as a fall back.
Just admit you're a berdache, some will understand. We already admire the chicken.


Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10439 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and as usual you have nothing to add other than your corny insults. Really pathetic.
And the irony continues. This poster complaining about the insults of someone else...

Hypocrisy and irony.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10440 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Not being mean, but your stupid is beginning to shine through.
More irony and hypocrisy...
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10441 May 11, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
More irony and hypocrisy...
I have to admit. You're better than.... gross...... I can't even say his name. On my list of weirdos anyway.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10442 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's exactly how you queers created AIDS. You nasty filthy Fa**ot. That's why you disgust most normal people and are a plague to this country.
Created? Wow. Where and when did you get your biology, science and medical degrees?

BTW, I thought the "Liberaces" were supposed to be accepting of all, particularly those that vote to the left...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10443 May 11, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I have an Idea who you are and don't worry we will cross paths at some point. When we do I'll give you what you think you want and put you out of your misery. Whenever you get ready let me know. I'll be waiting. Now if you please would refrain from talking to me on this forum I will show the same respect.
Oh, oh, the tough guy making threats again on an anonymous board...

I bet the person being posted "to" is quaking in his/her boots...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10444 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a master at irony, the only problem is that it is when you think you're being serious.
+1

LMBO!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#10445 May 11, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incapable of acknowledging the truth that is set out before you. Sad, so very sad. I'm through wasting my time. We'll just see how the next few weeks go. For now, you just keep sticking your fingers in you ear and repeating "can't make me listen, I prefer to be ignorant."

It's easy to keep up with Obama, all one need do is count the Elephants in the Forest.

Instructions in the link.

http://www.npr.org/2013/05/11/182951560/to-co...
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#10446 May 11, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Created? Wow. Where and when did you get your biology, science and medical degrees?
BTW, I thought the "Liberaces" were supposed to be accepting of all, particularly those that vote to the left...
If your that lonely dude. I'll talk to you. What up dude? How you and Aggie been doing? What color panties she got on?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10447 May 11, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
...
Paul Broun is as uneducated and unethical as a politician can be. He's about as smart as a bag of hammers. The voters that put him in office REALLY should be embarrassed for the irresponsibility of their actions in such a serious matter.
One would wonder if the poster is aware that this same "stuff" can be said about MANY of the other side of the aisle, no names needed...

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#10448 May 11, 2013
columbus native wrote:
After working for these greedy corporate theives for many years and watching them pay low wages while the upper Ceo's make millions and then ripping off folks 401K's Socialism not Communism is a damn good alternative. CEO's sit back draw most of the wages and then pay underlings minimum wage and no benefits. America is fed up and their days are numbered.
A rather broad statement...

It would be interesting if this poster did some research to determine what % of jobs in the marketplace are truly minimum wage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Moreno Psychotic (Aug '14) 12 min Unelectable Moreno 20
[email protected] Donate Now 16 min Dave 3
Politics don't have to be dirty ... 17 min Dave 4
Who, What Jay Moreno stands for 21 min Dave 4
12 year old runing Trump office in Colorado 59 min Butch 4
Is Linda Hillary Williams Above The Law 1 hr Rickin 10
New Linda Williams Signs Are Ready 1 hr Rickin 3

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages