Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#9710 May 8, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently, today's irony started about 7-8 hours ago...
Useless post 1.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
And the irony continues...
Pot. Kettle. Black.
Useless post 2.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
And the classy gentleman from South GA strikes again with another ironic post...
Useless post 3. You're Outta here! Back to the dugout.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Possibly the most ironic post on here today. Long live the KING!
"Not only are you looking at the wrong things, your constant use of "democraps" and "liberace" and "libroaches" exhibits immaturity on an incurable level."
Perhaps this poster doesn't read his/her own posts, many of which are hate filled...
"Why are you even here?"
Actually, nothing needs to be said...
Useless post 4

And the CREEPY WEB STALKER BILL IN DVILLE makes an appearance! He just can't move past all those times I pointed out his many logical flaws.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Well stated!
Useless Post 5 - He's got his cheer-leading skirt on now!
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the target of this post will not have any problems sleeping tonight, or any other night, because of what this poster said...
Oh yeah, the irony of this post...
Useless Post 6 = He's putting on an amazing show - he's now back in his CREEPY WEB STALKER outfit again.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
You should.
Useless Post 7 - surely he'll do something beside spew hatred and vile insults over the place on his next post. Surely he'll post some actual CONTENT.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, it showed how immature and unintelligent you are, not that any more proof was needed, tough guy...
Useless Post 8!!! And still not ANYTHING except insults posted!! Not ONE OUNCE of content or discussion! Is this a new record for him?

Nah - I think he's going on about 300 consecutive useless posts with no content in a row now.

He's just a vile hate-filled old man who loves money and can't understand why it didn't bring him happiness. It's just so sad to see such a wasted life.

His last word will probably be "Rosebud".

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9711 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the following link. No REALLY - Look at it. You'll never type such gibberish again if you actually look at the facts. I think this is the 87th time I've posted this for you. Why do you refuse to look at the truth?
LOOK AT THIS CHART: http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.files...
Obama is a jobs president. He's gained more than he's lost. Bush on the other hand..... he tanked the employment market.
You can watch Good Morning America or whatever else all you like - it doesn't change the cold hard facts.
<quoted text>
The Adult Dependent Mandate alone was able to unsure 3,100,000 young adults under 27 by allowing them to remain on their parents insurance. Their parents are paying the premiums, not me or you.
<quoted text>
The Deficit is being reduced at the fastest pace since WWII demobilization. That is a preface to national debt. We would be at a surplus right now if Bush hadn't created such a mountain of debt. That's a fact.
http://news.investors.com/blogs-capital-hill/...
<quoted text>
You expect that perhaps Obama should have put a knife between his teeth and personally gone Rambo on Bin Laden? Bush could of gotten him - he chose not too at Tora Bora.
<quoted text>
There's no way I can explain this in a message board post properly. It has to do with regional power balances and is complex and involved. Either you already understand it, or you don't get it at all. The best answer I can give you is because we are a responsible nation. We want to get the "F" out of Bush's mess as quickly as we can, but we don't want to do it in a manner that would be ignorant, stupid, and against our best interests now that we've put in the investment. This isn't a topic for Topix BS - this is real foreign affairs business.
<quoted text>
That sounds like emotional bleating - not an actual and specific accusation. Would you like to articulate specifically what he's lied about and the indisputable proof behind your accusations?
Or do you just "FEEL" that he's a liar?
<quoted text>
No. I'm not.
I have no idea what Aggi's post 9311 was about. Either I didn't read it, or I didn't respond because it looked like crap at first glance. But I'm way past that now.
Now Synergy - you know I hate to prove you wrong at every level on this - but you're wrong at every level, and you can't deny it.
Go Democrat now that you've seen the truth and have the facts. You can thank me later.
Do you have anything more recent than Jan. 2012? I have looked at that chart before. When(if) you find a more recent chart, be sure it includes the number of Americans still not working. Also, include those who have run out of benefits AND those who have given up and aren't looking. THAT will be the TRUE test of how Obama is doing. YOU KNOW THAT. The jobs he has "created" hasn't been a drop in the bucket. You will NEVER be able to spin me. NEVER.
There is indisputable proof. I have listed his unkept PROMISES severeral times. Heck! Benghazi is a big enough LIE to take care of his entire reign. I KNOW he is a liar. You do, too. You are just too stubborn to admit it.
At least you didn't post: " We have covered this over and over. You got nothing." as your ONLY defense. lol The chart? Nah. Not good enough.
So, go back and look at Aggie's post. You DID read it. At any rate, I made it easy for you. I posted the # of the post. It should be a quick study for you.
Obama is not the jobs president. That is the name the loonie liberals gave him AT FIRST. You've not proved any conservative wrong, Chicken.

Location hidden

#9712 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at the following link. No REALLY - Look at it. You'll never type such gibberish again if you actually look at the facts. I think this is the 87th time I've posted this for you. Why do you refuse to look at the truth?
LOOK AT THIS CHART: http://reflectionsofarationalrepublican.files...
Obama is a jobs president. He's gained more than he's lost. Bush on the other hand..... he tanked the employment market.
You can watch Good Morning America or whatever else all you like - it doesn't change the cold hard facts.
<quoted text>
The Adult Dependent Mandate alone was able to unsure 3,100,000 young adults under 27 by allowing them to remain on their parents insurance. Their parents are paying the premiums, not me or you.
<quoted text>
The Deficit is being reduced at the fastest pace since WWII demobilization. That is a preface to national debt. We would be at a surplus right now if Bush hadn't created such a mountain of debt. That's a fact.
http://news.investors.com/blogs-capital-hill/...
<quoted text>
You expect that perhaps Obama should have put a knife between his teeth and personally gone Rambo on Bin Laden? Bush could of gotten him - he chose not too at Tora Bora.
<quoted text>
There's no way I can explain this in a message board post properly. It has to do with regional power balances and is complex and involved. Either you already understand it, or you don't get it at all. The best answer I can give you is because we are a responsible nation. We want to get the "F" out of Bush's mess as quickly as we can, but we don't want to do it in a manner that would be ignorant, stupid, and against our best interests now that we've put in the investment. This isn't a topic for Topix BS - this is real foreign affairs business.
<quoted text>
That sounds like emotional bleating - not an actual and specific accusation. Would you like to articulate specifically what he's lied about and the indisputable proof behind your accusations?
Or do you just "FEEL" that he's a liar?
<quoted text>
No. I'm not.
I have no idea what Aggi's post 9311 was about. Either I didn't read it, or I didn't respond because it looked like crap at first glance. But I'm way past that now.
Now Synergy - you know I hate to prove you wrong at every level on this - but you're wrong at every level, and you can't deny it.
Go Democrat now that you've seen the truth and have the facts. You can thank me later.
GMA is totally left wing. The reporter was reporting from Washington. She reported RECENT Cold Hard Facts. Not 2012 "facts".

Yep! The parents ARE paying for it. Why is that necessary? Lack of jobs? YEP! IRONIC, huh?

Did you happen to look at Obama's proposed budgets(those that were even brought forth for a vote lost by a LANDSLIDE) and how much MONEY he proposed spending?????? Your deficit/ debt BS is not going to happen. I don't know HOW this is going to get better. The SPENDING HAS TO STOP. Do you not understand that??????? If Obama is doing such a great job, why are his approval ratings where they are?????? And, of course, The Bush Card. lol Lordy.
All I can say about Bin Laden is that it's good thing it happened ON OBAMA"S WATCH, otherwise he wouldn't have a da*n thing going for him. He owes the Navy Seals a HUGE debt of gratitude.
Your paragraph about "getting out of Bush's mess" is soooo worn out. The libs are the only ones who listen to that anymore and the reason is that you are just like your hero. If all else fails, blame Bush. Obama will NEVER get better until you libs start expecting something out of him. He has you numbed out liberals in his pocket and he's not worried. Do you understand how after almost five years of blaming the previous admininstration, how silly and crazy you all sound???? Good grief!

Location hidden

#9713 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
The fact that he abandoned his entire state, ditched his security detail, wouldn't return calls to the Lt. Governor, and left the FBI looking for him while he was out of the country in Buenos Aires getting his carrot waxed gets excused after only 4 years?
I guess so in Republican world, where they don't even remember that Bush tanked the economy and destroyed millions of lives just a few years ago.
Accept it, Chicken. It's another conservative VOTE in CONGRESS that has you upset. If he was a democrat, you would think he hung the moon. At least he had the decency not to get blown in the Oval office, go on national TV and LIE under oath to the People he was supposed to be leading. HE WAS THE PRESIDENT!!!!!!! You might as well move on. You've lost this one. The funniest thing ever: Liberals beating their chests and taking the MORAL HIGHGROUND.*TRULY laughing out loud.*
Seriously, the Moral Card is ridiculous for you to be tossing. Don't keep embarrassing yourself.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#9714 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have anything more recent than Jan. 2012? I have looked at that chart before. When(if) you find a more recent chart, be sure it includes the number of Americans still not working. Also, include those who have run out of benefits AND those who have given up and aren't looking. THAT will be the TRUE test of how Obama is doing. YOU KNOW THAT. The jobs he has "created" hasn't been a drop in the bucket. You will NEVER be able to spin me. NEVER.
I see. The cold hard indisputable facts that everyone else in the world uses just won't work with YOU. Because they don't line up with your views.

I see.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
There is indisputable proof.
I don't SEEEE IIIIIITTTT. Where is it? Is it hiding behind a tree somewhere? Can you ask it to come out in the open?
Maybe you could post it here in this thread for us?
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I KNOW he is a liar.
I see. You just KNOW it. Uh-huh. I see.
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you didn't post: " We have covered this over and over. You got nothing."
Well, we HAVE, you know.:)
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is not the jobs president. That is the name the loonie liberals gave him AT FIRST.
I see.

http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/rick-newman/...
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You've not proved any conservative wrong, Chicken.
I really have. Over and over. You guys just refuse to believe that your biased inaccurate views are wrong, and definitive proof does not seem to sway you from your fantasy worlds. I wish that weren't true, but it is.

Location hidden

#9715 May 8, 2013
Albany dude wrote:
I have been looking at this site for some time but first time poster. You have some real nutcases on this board. Many like OMET act like they are about 14 years old in smarts and maturity. Keep it going I need a laugh while working.
lol Seriously, Albany dude. This is the best show in town. Hang around. You'll keep coming back. It's hilarious. I LOVE these people. Just can't help myself.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9716 May 8, 2013
Lies, lies, and more dam lies.

"The Deficit is being reduced at the fastest pace since WWII demobilization. That is a preface to national debt. We would be at a surplus right now if Bush hadn't created such a mountain of debt. That's a fact."

Using the White House’s historical budget tables, let’s look at what has happened to the growth of the debt under various presidents — both the overall debt and the debt that government owes to itself. The figures are for the end of each presidential term, except for Obama. The figure for Obama is as of Jan. 2, based on the Treasury’s debt-to-the-penny Web site.

gross debt Federal account debt
Before Reagan $1 T $250 B
Reagan $2.9 T $677 B
H.W. Bush $4 T $1 T
Clinton $5.6 T $2.2 T
Bush II $10.6 T $4.3 T
Obama $16.4 T $4.9 T

While raw numbers are interesting, the more telling statistic is when debt is expressed as a percentage of the overall economy (gross domestic product). We’ve rounded the numbers to keep it simple.
Before Reagan 33% 7%
Reagan 53% 12.5%
H.W. Bush 64% 16%
Clinton 56.5% 24%
Bush II 77% 30%
Obama 105% 31%

Location hidden

#9717 May 8, 2013
Albany dude wrote:
I have been looking at this site for some time but first time poster. You have some real nutcases on this board. Many like OMET act like they are about 14 years old in smarts and maturity. Keep it going I need a laugh while working.
AND...don't 'cha love the "judge" pictures at the top of the posts? Obama sits in his office(when he's not playing golf) and judges the posts. THAT certainly wasn't difficult to determine. Tooooooo funny.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9718 May 8, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure the target of this post will not have any problems sleeping tonight, or any other night, because of what this poster said...
Oh yeah, the irony of this post...

He's a moronic a**.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9719 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Useless post 1.
<quoted text>
Useless post 2.
<quoted text>
Useless post 3. You're Outta here! Back to the dugout.
<quoted text>
Useless post 4
And the CREEPY WEB STALKER BILL IN DVILLE makes an appearance! He just can't move past all those times I pointed out his many logical flaws.
<quoted text>
Useless Post 5 - He's got his cheer-leading skirt on now!
<quoted text>
Useless Post 6 = He's putting on an amazing show - he's now back in his CREEPY WEB STALKER outfit again.
<quoted text>
Useless Post 7 - surely he'll do something beside spew hatred and vile insults over the place on his next post. Surely he'll post some actual CONTENT.
<quoted text>
Useless Post 8!!! And still not ANYTHING except insults posted!! Not ONE OUNCE of content or discussion! Is this a new record for him?
Nah - I think he's going on about 300 consecutive useless posts with no content in a row now.
He's just a vile hate-filled old man who loves money and can't understand why it didn't bring him happiness. It's just so sad to see such a wasted life.
His last word will probably be "Rosebud".
Nothing but trash for the trash can.

A waste of screen space.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9720 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I see. The cold hard indisputable facts that everyone else in the world uses just won't work with YOU. Because they don't line up with your views.
I see.
<quoted text>
I don't SEEEE IIIIIITTTT. Where is it? Is it hiding behind a tree somewhere? Can you ask it to come out in the open?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I see.
<quoted text>
I really have. Over and over. You guys just refuse to believe that your biased inaccurate views are wrong, and definitive proof does not seem to sway you from your fantasy worlds. I wish that weren't true, but it is.

You are nothing but a big blowhard a**hole who has no credibility.
Albany dude

United States

#9721 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Seriously, Albany dude. This is the best show in town. Hang around. You'll keep coming back. It's hilarious. I LOVE these people. Just can't help myself.
I thought it might be interesting but too much arguing. Some sound like children. Why does my city show as Austin, TX when I'm in Albany, Georgia? Do you know? Thank you.

Location hidden

#9722 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I see.
<quoted text>
Ooooooh. I forgot YOUR rules. YOUR sources are correct. The conservative's sources are wrong. That's right. I forgot. YOUR so called "facts" are OLD. SURELY there is SOMETHING more recent with the parameters I asked for. See how that works? My requests don't line up with YOUR views, so you are indignant. Pot-kettle- well, you know the rest.
The rest of your post doesn't make sense. BTW, just because you say something, doesn't make it so. I know that's news to you, but you need to believe it. We have proved ABSOLUTELY everything we've stated. You just refuse to acknowledge it. You are liberal DRUNK. Looks as if YOUR fantasy world just might come crashing down. If 'ole Hillary decides to run, she is going to have a heck of job ahead of her convincing people that SHE can do what OBAMA didn't. I just don't think the lies will continue to work. I wonder if Chris Christie is planning on running?

Location hidden

#9723 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
"The Deficit is being reduced at the fastest pace since WWII demobilization. That is a preface to national debt. We would be at a surplus right now if Bush hadn't created such a mountain of debt. That's a fact."
Using the White House’s historical budget tables, let’s look at what has happened to the growth of the debt under various presidents — both the overall debt and the debt that government owes to itself. The figures are for the end of each presidential term, except for Obama. The figure for Obama is as of Jan. 2, based on the Treasury’s debt-to-the-penny Web site.
Reagan $2.9 T $677 B
H.W. Bush $4 T $1 T
Clinton $5.6 T $2.2 T
Bush II $10.6 T $4.3 T
Obama $16.4 T $4.9 T
While raw numbers are interesting, the more telling statistic is when debt is expressed as a percentage of the overall economy (gross domestic product). We’ve rounded the numbers to keep it simple.
Before Reagan 33% 7%
Reagan 53% 12.5%
H.W. Bush 64% 16%
Clinton 56.5% 24%
Bush II 77% 30%
Obama 105% 31%
+1 Good post. Let the loonie liberal lunatic spinning begin!
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9724 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
Reagan $2.9 T $677 B
H.W. Bush $4 T $1 T
Clinton $5.6 T $2.2 T
Bush II $10.6 T $4.3 T
Obama $16.4 T $4.9 T
Before Reagan 33% 7%
Reagan 53% 12.5%
H.W. Bush 64% 16%
Clinton 56.5% 24%
Bush II 77% 30%
Obama 105% 31%

The columns are "Size of gross debt" and "Federal account debt"

The first number goes under the Size of gross debt column,
and the second number goes under the Federal account debt column.

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9725 May 8, 2013
Obama is the champion of waste, over spending, and big debt.$6 trillion in only 4 years.

danger zone

Atlanta, GA

#9726 May 8, 2013
Dumbocrats

&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

Location hidden

#9727 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I see.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I see.
<quoted text>
I decided to take a look at your U.S. News and Reports link. Holy Loonie Liberal Biasness, Batman! I did not see ONE political article that wasn't waaaaaaaaay left. Good try. No cigar. Monica isn't sharing.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#9728 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooooooh. I forgot YOUR rules. YOUR sources are correct. The conservative's sources are wrong. That's right. I forgot.
LOL! Let me explain it to you. There are subtle nuances to this so pay attention.

When information comes from someplace like the "Congressional Budget Office", that source is as definitive as it gets. Those are the numbers everbody uses.

When information comes from Gravystain Johnson over on WEHATEOBAMA.COM chances are pretty good that they are just cooking things and cherry-picking. The conclusion is drawn first - then they make up the facts to support it.

See how that works? It's subtle, but keep looking at it. You'll get is sometime.
ChicknButt

Norcross, GA

#9729 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
The columns are "Size of gross debt" and "Federal account debt"
The first number goes under the Size of gross debt column,
and the second number goes under the Federal account debt column.
Thanks for the explanation.

Nobody cares.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge Orders State Dept To Release Hillary's Se... 2 hr LonePalm 1
Stuff that I found interesting but don't really... (Aug '12) 2 hr Moreno Jay 205
Notice Morono is away? 2 hr Carl 22
What has Linda Hillary Williams Done For You 2 hr Carl 26
Mexican President Fact Checks Trump 2 hr Carlos Danger 3
The Board of Education endorsed Linda Williams 3 hr Can not stop lying 9
Linda Williams Sign Illegally on Mildred 3 hr Carl 23

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages