Since: Nov 12
#9311 May 6, 2013
To All those of the Left who support Obama:
I am asking you to not have a reflexive response, but to please consider the question I have for you. I suspect this week will not go well for Obama in regard to Benghazi. But regardless of anything that is said this week, please ponder the following facts that I believe are not in dispute:
1. At approx 4:00 pm, the White House receives word the consulate is under attack.
2. At approx 5:00, Obama leaves the situation room, does not contact anyone for status until next morning.(This assessment is based on the absolute nonexistence of any information as to Obama's whereabouts after approx 5:00, when he was notified of the attack. There have been statements that he left and went to the family quarters and then to bed. Had he actually been in the situation room, don't you think we would have heard that by now?)
3. Is notified of deaths and leaves for a fund raiser in Las Vegas.
IF Bush were still President and IF he had not stayed in the situation room until the status of the Americans under attack was known and IF after finding out our ambassador and three other Americans were dead, he then decided to leave for a fundraiser - don't you think you would be raising Cain about his callousness and disdain for the lives of Americans who died in service to this country?
Again, please think this through thoughtfully before responding. I am asking this question in all seriousness.
#9312 May 7, 2013
I totally agree with your previous post, Aggie. Hold on though cause all the lefties are going to dispute those facts and spin it to suit their agenda. That is what they do when facts about Obama come out no matter who reports it. There is always a spin.
#9313 May 7, 2013
cut and paste is always OK
if it supports my position,
#9314 May 7, 2013
A time honored logical consistency that will reappear shortly, they can't help themselves.
#9315 May 7, 2013
You fail to accept Right Wing Wacko thinking.
Rich, spoiled, draft dodging, city boy, alcoholic, Bush bought a ranch he hated with the taxpayers money he made when the taxpayers bought his baseball team a new stadium.
(Let me help explain something here- When rich people get free facilities for their businesses, it not "welfare", it "taxpayer investment")
Then he spent 1/3 of his time "at the ranch" and on vacation because the photo ops of his "clearing brush", looked good.
(Another helpful note - Karl Rove taught us that Right Wingers love pictures and hate boring facts - so say anything, true, false, it doesn't matter - but you have to have "powerful" pictures.)
Now Right Wing Wackos will tell you the millions spent transporting Bush and the Gang of War Criminals and Wackos to/from "The Ranch", was money well spent - those photo ops of 10 minutes clearing brush right before martinis were great pictures.)
The millions spent when Obama goes on vacation (1/2 the time Bush did), or goes golfing, now that's wasted money.(Photos of golfing ? Who the hell does he think he is ? Eisenhower?)
I for one, happen to agree, the more time the Right Wing Wackos spend not working, the less of our money they can steal for their cronies, and so sending them on lots of vacations is money well spent.
Glad I could help.
#9316 May 7, 2013
So true, bears repeating.
#9317 May 7, 2013
What situation ?
I heard Republicans cut the budgets for embassy and State Department security and that some Americans were killed when crazies in some hellhole thousands of miles from America did what crazies do.
How's that 09/11 going for the Right Wing Wackos ?
Did Bush and the Gang prevent it ?
Nobody hijacked a bunch if planes and flew them into the WTC and the Pentagon did they ?
And if they did the Right Wing Wackos first job wasn't to provide fighter escorts for the bin Laden family to get them safely from the country to avoid American justice, did they ?
And for sure, within days, Bush and the Gand captured of killed Osama bin Laden - the family who wrote checks to Bush and the Gang for business and personal matters ?
Whew - for a minute there it appeared that 1000X more Americans were killed under Right Wing Wacko Rule than under Obama - and the Right Wing Wackos failed to get the bad guy.
Oh wait ....
#9318 May 7, 2013
Doing fine thanks.
Glad to have it.
As I taught my kids - all legitimate work is honorable. Kind of a Zen thing.
I'm hoping to get some O.T. because I learned that Medicare Part D,(Bush and the Right Wing Wackos welfare program for drug companies), is going to cost about a Trillion Dollars more than anticipated.
Maybe I can pay more taxes for the Right Wing Wackos who depend on the taxpayer for their food, medical treatments, and their medicines.
Glad to do it. Otherwise like all parasites they'd die off - and they are so entertaining to have around.
Uh oh - I hear stall No. 3 is backed up.
Nope - never mind - it's just anRight Wing Wacko politicians on his knees slurping, you know - what Right Wingers do best.
#9319 May 7, 2013
Lies I tell you.
That damn Congressional Budget Office that established Bush's creation of a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit,(after inheriting a budget surplus), that's all lies.
(Why, if it included the unfunded wars Bush started and left for our children to pay- it would exceed a $2.0 Trillion Dollar a year deficit.)
And the CBO numbers for the current deficit that demonstrate Obama has cut the Bush deficits in half - more lies dammit !
Ah Right Wing Wackos - how difficult it is on their psyche to have to ignore plain, unvarnished facts.
No wonder they are so obsessed with gay sex and guns - they need something to distract them from the obvious lunacy of their beliefs.
As Colbert said so eloquently - to Right Wing Wackos, facts have a well-known liberal bias.
#9320 May 7, 2013
We're still waiting for a list of your leader's accomplishments. All you repeat is your hatred for Bush/Cheney. Remind you, Obama will be completing his two terms as president & you libs will STILL be repeating Bush's name over & over. You'll be mumbling the man's name until you take your last breath. Instead of attacking us and mentioning Bush/Cheney/9-11 in every other post & for the two millionth time, sing praises about Nobama. You're man won, he's well into his 2nd term, & all you have is BUSH. How sad & desperate.
Take a look at those war death numbers, Obama winning that Peace prize is more embarassing with each casualty.
Don't you think?
#9321 May 7, 2013
The Right Wing Wacko credo.
Those pesky facts:
Right Wing Wacko Ronnie Ray-Gun exploded deficits and tripled the national debt.
Can't be argued - just "is".
Bush and the Gang took a budget surplus and created a $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit and more than doubled the National Debt.
Can't be argued - just "is".
Every Republican President in modern history has left office leaving larger debt and bigger deficits than he inherited.
Can't be argued - just "is".
after I voted for Ronnie Ray-Gun,
at a private political fundraiser for Sen. Percy R-Illinois,
($2,000 a plate paid for by the company I worked for),
why was Reagan exploding the national debt and why didn't Republicans demand a balanced budget ?
Percy's response was to shrug his shoulders and move on to the next question.
My company never sent me to another private fund raiser.
Right Wing Wacko Hypocrisy is nothing new.
#9322 May 7, 2013
Let me help you out.
Cutting and pasting facts and statistics is "bad". Facts have a well-known liberal bias.
Besides facts and documentation are "boring", and require internalization and thoughtful consideration.
Cutting and pasting Right Wing Wacko Rants is "good". Irrational, illogical, and nonsensical ramblings have a well-known Right Wing bias.
Best of all such ramblings don't require intellectual discrimination - making them perfect fodder for the intellectually lazy or challenged.
#9323 May 7, 2013
You have NOTHING. Want a little whine with that cheese? I absolutely knew I would catch it for mentioning it. Who cares? Guess our tax money toward golf lessons with Tiger hasn't helped his game.
#9324 May 7, 2013
Let's see- in addition to cutting Bush's annual budget deficit of 1.4 Trillion Dollars in half, he
1. Passed Health Care Reform: After five presidents over a century failed to create universal health insurance, signed the Affordable Care Act (2010). It will cover 32 million uninsured Americans beginning in 2014 and mandates a suite of experimental measures to cut health care cost growth, the number one cause of Americaâ€™s long-term fiscal problems.
2. Passed the Stimulus: Signed $787 billion American Recovery and Reinvestment Act in 2009 to spur economic growth amid greatest recession since the Great Depression. Weeks after stimulus went into effect, unemployment claims began to subside. Twelve months later, the private sector began producing more jobs than it was losing, and it has continued to do so for twenty-three straight months, creating a total of nearly 3.7 million new private-sector jobs.
3. Passed Wall Street Reform: Signed the Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act (2010) to re-regulate the financial sector after its practices caused the Great Recession.
4. Ended the War in Iraq: Ordered all U.S. military forces out of the country. Last troops left on December 18, 2011.
5. Began Drawdown of War in Afghanistan: From a peak of 101,000 troops in June 2011, U.S. forces are now down to 91,000, with 23,000 slated to leave by the end of summer 2012.
6. Eliminated Osama bin laden: In 2011, ordered special forces raid of secret compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan, in which the terrorist leader was killed and a trove of al-Qaeda documents was discovered.
7. Turned Around U.S. Auto Industry: In 2009, injected $62 billion in federal money (on top of $13.4 billion in loans from the Bush administration) into ailing GM and Chrysler in return for equity stakes and agreements for massive restructuring. Since bottoming out in 2009, the auto industry has added more than 100,000 jobs.
8. Recapitalized Banks: In the midst of financial crisis, approved controversial Treasury Department plan to lure private capital into the countryâ€™s largest banks via â€śstress testsâ€ť of their balance sheets and a public-private fund to buy their â€śtoxicâ€ť assets. Got banks back on their feet at essentially zero cost to the government.
9. Reversed Bush Torture Policies: Two days after taking office, nullified Bush-era rulings that had allowed detainees in U.S. custody to undergo certain â€śenhancedâ€ť interrogation techniques considered inhumane under the Geneva Conventions.
10. Kicked Banks Out of Federal Student Loan Program, Expanded Pell Grant Spending: As part of the 2010 health care reform bill, signed measure ending the wasteful decades-old practice of subsidizing banks to provide college loans.
11. Created Race to the Top: With funds from stimulus, started $4.35 billion program of competitive grants to encourage and reward states for education reform.
12. Boosted Fuel Efficiency Standards: Released new fuel efficiency standards in 2011 that will nearly double the fuel economy for cars and trucks by 2025.
13. Increased Support for Veterans: With so many soldiers coming home from Iraq and Iran with serious physical and mental health problems, yet facing long waits for services, increased 2010 Department of Veterans Affairs budget by 16 percent and 2011 budget by 10 percent. Also signed new GI bill offering $78 billion in tuition assistance over a decade, and provided multiple tax credits to encourage businesses to hire veterans.
Since: Nov 12
#9325 May 7, 2013
I am not even bothering to respond to your first point, whether or not the budgets were cut has NOTHING to do with the facts that the annex was told not to go support the consulate, they went anyway.
WHY did the administration not convene its top counterterrorism resource - the Counterterrorism Support Group? These are the experts on what assets are available in this kind of situation . They would have best known who could get there the fastest.
WHY was a hostage rescue team reportedly told to prepare to assist and then told to stand down?
Planes from NAS Sigonello or Aviana Base could have been there in two hours, WHY were no planes sent? Doherty and Woods were still alive six hours into the attack, they died in the last hour and a half.
And it is reported that the reason their position was targeted for the mortar assault that killed them is because one of them had "painted" that artillery site to guide air support in, which simultaneously exposed THEIR position. Both were Navy Seal veterans, do you think they would have done that unless they had reason to believe that support was coming?
#9326 May 7, 2013
It must have been tough for Hilary, to leave her post, shedding tears about Bengahzi. What a shame, those tears were more for her legacy being tainted than anything else. She was crying because it will haunt her come campaign time. Remember that 3:00 a.m phone call campaign ad? She asked, would you rather have Obama or me taking that call. That answer would be, NEITHER!! She & Obama both failed! What a way to go out, shameful & emabarassing.
Since: Nov 12
#9327 May 7, 2013
Now on to 9-11, if the Clinton administration hadn't been so afraid law enforcement agencies might actually - gasp - SHARE information and thus but a wall up to prevent it, the CIA and the FBI might have put all their disparate info together - like Middle Eastern students over- staying visas and ME men learning how to fly planes, but having no interest in learning how to LAND them, and little tidbits like that - MAYBE 9-11 might have been prevented - but we'll never know. And the Clinton admin made sure to cover their tails by making sure Jamie Gerelick, the very woman who imposed that wall, was a member of the 9-11 Commission. There's a good way to make sure nothing "embarrassing" comes out.
Here we go again, bin Laden family members flown out if US - already covered this once- it's a non-starter and you need to get your head out of the conspiracy websites - they'll fry your brain ----oops.
#9328 May 7, 2013
These were once listed by Synergy. Well worth the re-post.
Since: Nov 12
#9329 May 7, 2013
Still hitting that nerve, huh.
#9330 May 7, 2013
IO, it took me 1 minute to google your complete list, you should have copied & pasted. Would have saved you a hour or so. Washington Monthly.
I could copy & paste TEN more long long lists of failures to top that. I'm not into condensing long lists, I'd rather give credit to the publication and author by printing the link. Just so ya know.
Add your comments below
|"The Failing Trump Presidency" (8.19.2017)||1 hr||Jorge||5|
|This Pastor's message for Republicans||1 hr||Susan||3|
|All Service Chiefs come down on Trump||2 hr||Spot on||10|
|Romney: A defining moment for Trump||2 hr||JERRY||8|
|too funny food for thought||8 hr||dixie||2|
|Clownboy's really bad four weeks (2:49)||9 hr||Joking Right||4|
|"Don't Hire People Who Are Smarter Than You"||18 hr||Frank||3|
Find what you want!
Search Kingsland Forum Now
Copyright © 2017 Topix LLC