Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments (Page 441)

Showing posts 8,801 - 8,820 of39,447
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were better than that. That was low even by my standards. SMH. GN.
Nope. Your standards are much lower, but you already knew that...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
"O LOSES ON THE LINKS"
He was on the links today, with Chambliss no less. chambliss got a hole in one, Obama got skunked, the story of his life. But his Libassers like the smell of skunk.
Obama IS a skunk!
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that job cleaning out toilets doing for you.
You need to come clean the toilet i just spackled. Looks like a turd blew himself up in the bowl.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cutting $600 Billion Dollars from Bush's $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit.
Wait ...$600 Billion Dollars a year in savings from Right Wing Wacko deficits ... I forgot .... As Dick Cheney taught us,(when not engaging in war crimes), on Right Wing Wacko planet, deficits don't matter.

Lies, lies, and more alibis.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Synergy, long time no see, hope all's well in your world.
I've been out of the political arena for a few months, but why am I not surprised that Obama is /still/ yet to do anything, in what, five years and counting now?!?
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Heeeey, Will. It's like a soap opera on Topix. You can go away for months, come back and nothing has changed.
How's the music going?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he means, good night while shaking his head.
LOL.
Ahhh. Thanks. I should have figured that out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You've heard of Birther Queen Orly Taitz?
We're blessed with Hood-Winker Queen Synergy. She's convinced she's going to get proof of her Hoodwinking accusations any day. She just KNOWS it.
I've never heard of Queen Orly Taitz. Is she someone you made up?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

And when you Right Wing Wackos stop demanding idiotic policies that send our troops home in body bags- I'll stop pointing out your lunatic disregard for the lives and safety of our troops.
When are you Looney Lefters going to demand that Obama do the same?????? When you do that, I'll stop pointing out YOUR lunatic disregard for the lives and safety of our troops and your approval of Obama allowing our brave troops to keep dying when he PROMISED he wouldn't. Yeah, why don't YOU DO THAT?
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
BO should practice his 3 point shooting...
Yes, he should.
Maybe ole Shaq or Lebron James will shoot some hoops with him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Right Wing Wacko like McConnell can filibuster his own bill and not cringe in embarrassment at the lunacy of his conduct.
Oh wait .... Right Wing members who support McConnell and the gang of Wackos share that unfortunate ability.
Just like Right Wing Wacko Dick Cheney said:
... on December 6, 2002, the Bush Administration fired its top two economic advisers: Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill and White House economic adviser Lawrence Lindsey due to the continuing lagging economy (when Bush took office, unemployment was 4.2%. In Dec of 2002... more than a year after 9/11... the rate jumped from 5.7% to 6.0% in one month).
In November of 2002, when O'Neill, a "deficit hawk", tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing budget deficits... expected to top $500 billion that fiscal year alone... posed a threat to the economy.
Cheney cut him off, saying, "You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Gotta love that Right Wing Wacko inconsistency.
You're kidding. Right???? Have you forgotten when the senate democrats filibustered against their own debt bill a year or so ago. rotfl. Good grief!!!!!!! You are killin' me.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I thought he already hit the links every day. Obama must be running out of golf buddies if he spent his day with a republican. Some of the dems are separating themselves from Obamascare and this Benghazi situation is starting to sound really ugly. Maybe he can't get a democrat to play a round with him. I know! Maybe he should raid medicare and offer the dems some money to play a round. Oh, wait.........
LOL. Bet he will.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Synergy has a story, and you're thinking for yourself is screwing it up for him.
He assumes that because he's incapable of rational independent thought - you must be too.
Even if Chicken DOES think for himself, YOU don't. You need to go back to spending your time looking for more cut and paste instead of taking care of Chicken. He is perfectly capable of doing that for himself. You feel a particular need to insinuate that your cohorts are not intelligent enough to defend themselves when, in actuality, YOU are the one who needs the help.
danger zone

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amusing that you are blaming right wingers for what EVERYONE knows the left wingers are KNOWN FOR. You are too funny. Heck! You are the only one that I know of on Topix that is living on SS.
I'm paying YOU, so hush! You are living off ME. So, hush your complaining. I'm working as hard as I can. I bought you a car with rims, a flat screened TV, weed, cigs, beef tenderloin, a Mr. T starter set, Mad Dog 2020 and a box of peanut brittle. What more do you want??????? Get a JOB, slacker.
Just like Ms. Maxy, in the video. So funny!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, this headline popped up showing that the Republicans owe Hilary an apology.
Of course we already knew this. What are the chances of Boehner doing the honorable thing and saying "sorry". I'd be on zero.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/...
lol THAT will be the day. She has lied her way out of the WH. Seriously, when all is said and done, this may be her undoing. All of this just to get Obama reelected. The libs knew he couldn't get reelected on his own merit. I hope Hillary is toast. Will serve her right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cutting $600 Billion Dollars from Bush's $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit.
Wait ...$600 Billion Dollars a year in savings from Right Wing Wacko deficits ... I forgot .... As Dick Cheney taught us,(when not engaging in war crimes), on Right Wing Wacko planet, deficits don't matter.
Um.....you are INSANE. Get over it. You voted for a world class failure.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Judged:

To All those of the Left who support Obama:
I am asking you to not have a reflexive response, but to please consider the question I have for you. I suspect this week will not go well for Obama in regard to Benghazi. But regardless of anything that is said this week, please ponder the following facts that I believe are not in dispute:
1. At approx 4:00 pm, the White House receives word the consulate is under attack.
2. At approx 5:00, Obama leaves the situation room, does not contact anyone for status until next morning.(This assessment is based on the absolute nonexistence of any information as to Obama's whereabouts after approx 5:00, when he was notified of the attack. There have been statements that he left and went to the family quarters and then to bed. Had he actually been in the situation room, don't you think we would have heard that by now?)
3. Is notified of deaths and leaves for a fund raiser in Las Vegas.

IF Bush were still President and IF he had not stayed in the situation room until the status of the Americans under attack was known and IF after finding out our ambassador and three other Americans were dead, he then decided to leave for a fundraiser - don't you think you would be raising Cain about his callousness and disdain for the lives of Americans who died in service to this country?
Again, please think this through thoughtfully before responding. I am asking this question in all seriousness.
domino

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Judged:

I totally agree with your previous post, Aggie. Hold on though cause all the lefties are going to dispute those facts and spin it to suit their agenda. That is what they do when facts about Obama come out no matter who reports it. There is always a spin.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
@Bored
You need NEVER feel the need to apologize for a long post (or posts) when they are as outstanding and full of truth as those were. After reading CB's load of nonsense, I was hoping somebody else had taken up the task of responding. You did an AMAZING job. Thank you so much for the time and thought you put into that.
Translation:
cut and paste is always OK
if it supports my position,
otherwise ....
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
... Chambliss is a Right Wing Wacko.... it's OK when they go golfing.
Whew !
For a minute I was afraid a Right Wing post criticizing Obama for golfing, with a Right Wing Wacko, would seem inconsistent and ludicrously hypocritical
- then I remembered that ludicrously hypocritical is a Right Wing Wacko tradition.
A time honored logical consistency that will reappear shortly, they can't help themselves.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 7, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>'

So is the subject travel expenses of politicians?

Hell, Bobby Jindal spent $98,000 of taxpayer money to "promote Louisana" (LOL!!!). He isn't Vice-President of the United States of America, and he never even left the country!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/associated-pr...

And then theres the AIEF GOP trip to Israel. 60 People from the GOP went on that little trip at 10,000 a head. What did they do there? Go skinny-dipping in the Holy Land. Yea Republicans. You sure do know how to make friends overseas. Just like when Romney went to London to insult the Brits right before the Olympics (which by the way ROCKED compared to his pathetic little attempt!).

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0812/798...

Oh, Romney! Yeah - he's spent a few dollars of the taxpayers money inappropriately as well.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/mitt...

Let's talk about Bush's travel costs. You know he was on vacation for over 30% of his stay in the White House? What? Oh - I thought you wanted to talk about political travel expenses. Not anymore?

I see. You just wanted to blame Democrats for some random thing.
Now, now.

You fail to accept Right Wing Wacko thinking.

Rich, spoiled, draft dodging, city boy, alcoholic, Bush bought a ranch he hated with the taxpayers money he made when the taxpayers bought his baseball team a new stadium.

(Let me help explain something here- When rich people get free facilities for their businesses, it not "welfare", it "taxpayer investment")

Then he spent 1/3 of his time "at the ranch" and on vacation because the photo ops of his "clearing brush", looked good.

(Another helpful note - Karl Rove taught us that Right Wingers love pictures and hate boring facts - so say anything, true, false, it doesn't matter - but you have to have "powerful" pictures.)

Now Right Wing Wackos will tell you the millions spent transporting Bush and the Gang of War Criminals and Wackos to/from "The Ranch", was money well spent - those photo ops of 10 minutes clearing brush right before martinis were great pictures.)

The millions spent when Obama goes on vacation (1/2 the time Bush did), or goes golfing, now that's wasted money.(Photos of golfing ? Who the hell does he think he is ? Eisenhower?)

I for one, happen to agree, the more time the Right Wing Wackos spend not working, the less of our money they can steal for their cronies, and so sending them on lots of vacations is money well spent.

Glad I could help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 8,801 - 8,820 of39,447
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
city dock 28 min anon 48
an inconvenient rancher 30 min Grim Reaper 7
Western States gather to discuss Federal land t... 36 min Grim Reaper 3
StM city manager finalist interviews tomorrow (... 41 min Bumer 56
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... Fri Give more info 9
What is Wrong With Teachers Apr 17 concerned parent 2 4
Why all the yard signs Apr 16 Anon 14
•••
•••