Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9292 May 6, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't handle the truth. We know it, they prove it everyday.
Uh oh, just read Saxby Chambliss made a hole in one today, playing golf with Obama. Obama won't rest now, he'll be hitting the links daily, now.
lol I thought he already hit the links every day. Obama must be running out of golf buddies if he spent his day with a republican. Some of the dems are separating themselves from Obamascare and this Benghazi situation is starting to sound really ugly. Maybe he can't get a democrat to play a round with him. I know! Maybe he should raid medicare and offer the dems some money to play a round. Oh, wait.........
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9293 May 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
How old are you? 12? Do you just sit around all day and think this silly stuff up? Talk about twisted. I used to think you were somewhat intelligent. Scratch THAT.

It's called hyperactive imagination with overtones of sheer dumbness shining through.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9294 May 6, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
They can't handle the truth. We know it, they prove it everyday.
Uh oh, just read Saxby Chambliss made a hole in one today, playing golf with Obama. Obama won't rest now, he'll be hitting the links daily, now.
As previously mentioned, BO really needs to work on his 3 point shooting, he was something like 2 of 22 recently as documented on YouTube or somewhere.

Laughable. Surprised he didn't quit and claim a shoulder injury...

Location hidden

#9295 May 6, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
More like "shroons" and "shine".
But what the heck, we taxpayers are probably paying for that too.
Typical Right Winger couldn't pull his own weight if we bought him a car - wait - we probably have.
It's amusing that you are blaming right wingers for what EVERYONE knows the left wingers are KNOWN FOR. You are too funny. Heck! You are the only one that I know of on Topix that is living on SS.
I'm paying YOU, so hush! You are living off ME. So, hush your complaining. I'm working as hard as I can. I bought you a car with rims, a flat screened TV, weed, cigs, beef tenderloin, a Mr. T starter set, Mad Dog 2020 and a box of peanut brittle. What more do you want??????? Get a JOB, slacker.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9296 May 6, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I thought you were better than that. That was low even by my standards. SMH. GN.
Nope. Your standards are much lower, but you already knew that...

Location hidden

#9297 May 6, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
"O LOSES ON THE LINKS"
He was on the links today, with Chambliss no less. chambliss got a hole in one, Obama got skunked, the story of his life. But his Libassers like the smell of skunk.
Obama IS a skunk!
Farrell Landon

Savannah, GA

#9298 May 6, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that job cleaning out toilets doing for you.
You need to come clean the toilet i just spackled. Looks like a turd blew himself up in the bowl.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9299 May 6, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cutting $600 Billion Dollars from Bush's $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit.
Wait ...$600 Billion Dollars a year in savings from Right Wing Wacko deficits ... I forgot .... As Dick Cheney taught us,(when not engaging in war crimes), on Right Wing Wacko planet, deficits don't matter.

Lies, lies, and more alibis.

Location hidden

#9300 May 6, 2013
Will Dockery wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Synergy, long time no see, hope all's well in your world.
I've been out of the political arena for a few months, but why am I not surprised that Obama is /still/ yet to do anything, in what, five years and counting now?!?
--
Music & poetry from Will Dockery & Friends:
http://www.reverbnation.com/willdockery
Heeeey, Will. It's like a soap opera on Topix. You can go away for months, come back and nothing has changed.
How's the music going?

Location hidden

#9301 May 6, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he means, good night while shaking his head.
LOL.
Ahhh. Thanks. I should have figured that out.

Location hidden

#9302 May 6, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You've heard of Birther Queen Orly Taitz?
We're blessed with Hood-Winker Queen Synergy. She's convinced she's going to get proof of her Hoodwinking accusations any day. She just KNOWS it.
I've never heard of Queen Orly Taitz. Is she someone you made up?

Location hidden

#9303 May 6, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

And when you Right Wing Wackos stop demanding idiotic policies that send our troops home in body bags- I'll stop pointing out your lunatic disregard for the lives and safety of our troops.
When are you Looney Lefters going to demand that Obama do the same?????? When you do that, I'll stop pointing out YOUR lunatic disregard for the lives and safety of our troops and your approval of Obama allowing our brave troops to keep dying when he PROMISED he wouldn't. Yeah, why don't YOU DO THAT?
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9304 May 6, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
BO should practice his 3 point shooting...
Yes, he should.
Maybe ole Shaq or Lebron James will shoot some hoops with him.

Location hidden

#9305 May 6, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Right Wing Wacko like McConnell can filibuster his own bill and not cringe in embarrassment at the lunacy of his conduct.
Oh wait .... Right Wing members who support McConnell and the gang of Wackos share that unfortunate ability.
Just like Right Wing Wacko Dick Cheney said:
... on December 6, 2002, the Bush Administration fired its top two economic advisers: Treasury Secretary Paul O'Neill and White House economic adviser Lawrence Lindsey due to the continuing lagging economy (when Bush took office, unemployment was 4.2%. In Dec of 2002... more than a year after 9/11... the rate jumped from 5.7% to 6.0% in one month).
In November of 2002, when O'Neill, a "deficit hawk", tried to warn Vice President Dick Cheney that growing budget deficits... expected to top $500 billion that fiscal year alone... posed a threat to the economy.
Cheney cut him off, saying, "You know, Paul, Reagan proved deficits don't matter."
Gotta love that Right Wing Wacko inconsistency.
You're kidding. Right???? Have you forgotten when the senate democrats filibustered against their own debt bill a year or so ago. rotfl. Good grief!!!!!!! You are killin' me.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9306 May 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol I thought he already hit the links every day. Obama must be running out of golf buddies if he spent his day with a republican. Some of the dems are separating themselves from Obamascare and this Benghazi situation is starting to sound really ugly. Maybe he can't get a democrat to play a round with him. I know! Maybe he should raid medicare and offer the dems some money to play a round. Oh, wait.........
LOL. Bet he will.

Location hidden

#9307 May 6, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Synergy has a story, and you're thinking for yourself is screwing it up for him.
He assumes that because he's incapable of rational independent thought - you must be too.
Even if Chicken DOES think for himself, YOU don't. You need to go back to spending your time looking for more cut and paste instead of taking care of Chicken. He is perfectly capable of doing that for himself. You feel a particular need to insinuate that your cohorts are not intelligent enough to defend themselves when, in actuality, YOU are the one who needs the help.
danger zone

Snellville, GA

#9308 May 6, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amusing that you are blaming right wingers for what EVERYONE knows the left wingers are KNOWN FOR. You are too funny. Heck! You are the only one that I know of on Topix that is living on SS.
I'm paying YOU, so hush! You are living off ME. So, hush your complaining. I'm working as hard as I can. I bought you a car with rims, a flat screened TV, weed, cigs, beef tenderloin, a Mr. T starter set, Mad Dog 2020 and a box of peanut brittle. What more do you want??????? Get a JOB, slacker.
Just like Ms. Maxy, in the video. So funny!!

Location hidden

#9309 May 6, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, this headline popped up showing that the Republicans owe Hilary an apology.
Of course we already knew this. What are the chances of Boehner doing the honorable thing and saying "sorry". I'd be on zero.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/04/...
lol THAT will be the day. She has lied her way out of the WH. Seriously, when all is said and done, this may be her undoing. All of this just to get Obama reelected. The libs knew he couldn't get reelected on his own merit. I hope Hillary is toast. Will serve her right.

Location hidden

#9310 May 6, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Just cutting $600 Billion Dollars from Bush's $1.4 Trillion Dollar annual budget deficit.
Wait ...$600 Billion Dollars a year in savings from Right Wing Wacko deficits ... I forgot .... As Dick Cheney taught us,(when not engaging in war crimes), on Right Wing Wacko planet, deficits don't matter.
Um.....you are INSANE. Get over it. You voted for a world class failure.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9311 May 6, 2013
To All those of the Left who support Obama:
I am asking you to not have a reflexive response, but to please consider the question I have for you. I suspect this week will not go well for Obama in regard to Benghazi. But regardless of anything that is said this week, please ponder the following facts that I believe are not in dispute:
1. At approx 4:00 pm, the White House receives word the consulate is under attack.
2. At approx 5:00, Obama leaves the situation room, does not contact anyone for status until next morning.(This assessment is based on the absolute nonexistence of any information as to Obama's whereabouts after approx 5:00, when he was notified of the attack. There have been statements that he left and went to the family quarters and then to bed. Had he actually been in the situation room, don't you think we would have heard that by now?)
3. Is notified of deaths and leaves for a fund raiser in Las Vegas.

IF Bush were still President and IF he had not stayed in the situation room until the status of the Americans under attack was known and IF after finding out our ambassador and three other Americans were dead, he then decided to leave for a fundraiser - don't you think you would be raising Cain about his callousness and disdain for the lives of Americans who died in service to this country?
Again, please think this through thoughtfully before responding. I am asking this question in all seriousness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1-2 Bedroom Apartments in St Marys /Kingsland a... 12 min Observer 3
Great job, Mr. President, great job! 29 min John Birch 6
Big Bucks seized by CCSO 2 hr Nancy 2
Obama sets another record 5 hr miami 8
Public not interested in district voting 7 hr Sea Dog 16
Perry for President? He says, NO brains needed. 10 hr Rednecks 14
Bush pulls Prez trigger, Democrats cheer! 11 hr Rachel Madcow 13
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web