Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9090 May 5, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then perhaps I have the right to do the same for some of the same reasons that you do.

You just dont understand BigDave, you have no rights in a libroach world. You're just another automaton for Obama and gubmint.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9091 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Ya'll both are stupid. LOL.
Verbal insults are what you're best at. How well we all know.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9092 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
Thanks, Bored, your're a gentleman compared to these rabid bullies.

The Tea party is looking to come out with a human vaccine for Obama rabies. Possibly 2014 or 2016.

Even some of the demos may help out......

"Sunday Shows: Democrats Back Away from Obama on Benghazi, Syria"
OMTE

Cairo, GA

#9093 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
See what I mean, OMTE, Chickenbutt, & IO hurl the insults. I've been called a "fa**ot", stupid, dumbass, crazy, wacko, uninformed, and a few other bad names, and that's just today. Bullies, they are & will always be. It's in their genes.
Add sissy boy, Fa**ot. Queers are in your jeans.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#9094 May 5, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Ya'll both are stupid. LOL.
Yet, another ironic post from this poster...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9095 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text> Actually, Ariana Huffington is most liberal.
It's why I chose it first, dumba$$.
BORED was actually supporting you, danger zone. I posted about the HP, too. Obama and his minions LOVE the HP. Bored is a good guy.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9096 May 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
For Chicken and OMTE:
In case you've forgot (easy for y'all to do, it seems), I have posted here and other places (this is the main "state wide" thread, most of my post are in the Douglasville board) mostly about taxes an.....(snipped for brevity)....
Not too bad! Has some content, a bit of sincerity, a small degree of politeness is exhibited..

Not bad.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
So you bitch about people that have "stuff"...
Congrats on your kids.
Not too bad. At least there's a subject of "stuff". And a nice compliment about the kids. That was nice.

Not too bad.
Bill in Dville wrote:
BTW, Chickn and OMTE: if you don't like what I post, why don't you ignore the posts? It's really quite simple.
I ignore the vast majority of your posts. Works pretty well.
Oh yeah, Chickn gets hurt feelings when everyone ignores him, as he showed under another name...
And now, ladies and gents, HEEEEEEEE'S BACK! It didn't take long for the arrogant a$$hole to re-emerge.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no idea how many other names this poster has you. Nor do any of the rest of us. It's been (at least) several...
And now we're back to the weird, creepy and obsessed web-stalking psycho! I knew he'd show back up.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, you did...
Useless arrogant post... old habits fully established.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Ain't it the truth...
More useless arrogant posts simply bashing other posters with no content of his own!
Bill in Dville wrote:
More classy posts from OMTE:
You're a class act yourself there Bill. Not really.
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1
Aggie is great!
And cheer-leading for his pals with no content of his own.

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you still responded.
BTW, I'm sure you DID read the post, and, probably, understood most of it. But, you'll never admit it...
Another BTW, I probably wouldn't ask you any tax related questions, you can probably figure out why.
Arrogant and A$$holish in the first degree! Penalty called!
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet, another ironic post from this poster...
And a typical useless post attacking somebody else with no contents of his own.

So predictable. He's a real stand-up guy. Odd behavior for a mature man. Creepy and arrogant as he11.

Location hidden

#9097 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
See what I mean, OMTE, Chickenbutt, & IO hurl the insults. I've been called a "fa**ot", stupid, dumbass, crazy, wacko, uninformed, and a few other bad names, and that's just today. Bullies, they are & will always be. It's in their genes.
Yet they get upset when they're called "clueless and uneducated" and low information voters.

Clueless and uneducated means they don't what the heck they're talking about, but they COULD learn, if they wanted and were so inclined...
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9098 May 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked MANY times for comments from the libs in regard to those soldiers who have died under Obama's reign and how many responses so you think I've gotten? ZERO. Not one. That is why the libs are so marginalized. They just ignore what they can't defend...which is most everything these days.

It's what known as gutter care, they collect all the crap in one place and label it Bush meals.
The FDA has ruled that eating libroach crap is hazardous waste.
and the EPA has ruled that libroach waste just might be a new form of energy after cleaning.
And the humane society will conduct an investigation soon to look into their brutality methods against innocent children.

Location hidden

#9099 May 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have asked MANY times for comments from the libs in regard to those soldiers who have died under Obama's reign and how many responses so you think I've gotten? ZERO. Not one. That is why the libs are so marginalized. They just ignore what they can't defend...which is most everything these days.
Not surprised, are ya?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9100 May 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
BORED was actually supporting you, danger zone. I posted about the HP, too. Obama and his minions LOVE the HP. Bored is a good guy.
thanks Syn.

Location hidden

#9101 May 5, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's Right Wing Wacko debate time again.
You're so stupid that when your momma said it was chilly outside - you ran for a spoon.
Are you CN's keeper or something? Apparently, CN is YOUR alter ego. CN doesn't respond, but YOU DO EVERY TIME. If I called YOU a TROLL, that would be a compliment., libroach.

Location hidden

#9102 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not too bad! Has some content, a bit of sincerity, a small degree of politeness is exhibited..
Not bad.
<quoted text>
Not too bad. At least there's a subject of "stuff". And a nice compliment about the kids. That was nice.
Not too bad.
<quoted text>
And now, ladies and gents, HEEEEEEEE'S BACK! It didn't take long for the arrogant a$$hole to re-emerge.
<quoted text>
And now we're back to the weird, creepy and obsessed web-stalking psycho! I knew he'd show back up.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
More useless arrogant posts simply bashing other posters with no content of his own!
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So predictable. He's a real stand-up guy. Odd behavior for a mature man. Creepy and arrogant as he11.
Yet YOU took all the time to cut and paste all of those posts...

LMBO!
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9103 May 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I apologized, it was an honest mistake. I explained.:)
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9104 May 5, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not bad.
<quoted text>
Not too bad.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>

Your choir is very small, pathetic singers with droopy posts and no proof of their songs, preach elsewhere.

Location hidden

#9105 May 5, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe so, but I'm rich and stupid while you are poor and stupid.
This made me Laugh Out Loud. Good one, Bored!!!!!!!
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9106 May 5, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw your post, too.:)
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9107 May 5, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet they get upset when they're called "clueless and uneducated" and low information voters.
Clueless and uneducated means they don't what the heck they're talking about, but they COULD learn, if they wanted and were so inclined...

Dave, if you infused new blood in them by learning, they would die.

Might be a good idea.

Location hidden

#9108 May 5, 2013
danger zone wrote:
AND the only time they'll bully is when they have the support of each other. They tuck their tails and run if one happens to post and their fellow libs aren't on here to defend them.
danger zone

Covington, GA

#9109 May 5, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
The Tea party is looking to come out with a human vaccine for Obama rabies. Possibly 2014 or 2016.
Even some of the demos may help out......
"Sunday Shows: Democrats Back Away from Obama on Benghazi, Syria"
Obama's team tried to bully the Benghazi whistle blowers into keeping quiet about that night of terror. It didn't work.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Marys Employess Christmas Bonus 1 hr SMH 1
Public not interested in district voting 2 hr tommy weaver 17
Bush pulls Prez trigger, Democrats cheer! 17 hr Dr_Lecter 18
Great job, Mr. President, great job! 18 hr Lenny 18
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi 20 hr Dr_Lecter 22
JDA vs Private Business 22 hr Mike 6
Camden County JDA;Have they done good? Thu He Is Back 9
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web