Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Domino - I have to ask: Don't you feel a little betrayed by the media that you read? Don't you feel a little like a fool for buying into pure fabricated lies?

When will you people give up the habit of repeating every bit of propaganda you hear? It's quite literally making you look stupid. That's got to be annoying.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here Mr Straw Man, I'd like you to meet one of your biggest fans - Informed Opinion. Yes, I know, the user name is rather ironic. We've gotten quite a chuckle over it on here. Anyway, as you can see from his previous posts, he has proven by his own words that he would rather see the Flexible Spending Accounts program diminished rather than risk the possibility that a "rich" person might perhaps derive some small benefit from it. Yes,, I know, the program was designed to help families save pre-tax money for medical, dental or other dependent care for their children or senior parents that isn't covered by their insurance. Yes, I know there are a great deal of restrictions placed on who can qualify and what expenses can be reimbursed through it. But that doesn't matter to him. But this is where you come in. You see, instead of just admitting what his own posts have shown, he is using you to claim that "the rich" don't want to buy medical insurance at all and want to use FSA's instead to both avoid having to pay for insurance and avoid paying taxes. Yes, we all know it is a, we'll be kind here, foolish argument. But he keeps making it. He has this obsession about "the rich" not paying enough taxes. What's that you asked? Oh, yes, he's been told too many times to count how the "rich" pay the lion's share of taxes, but it just doesn't matter. I just thought you might like to meet one of your biggest fans.
Paragraphs. They're your friend.

Get that down and we might try to move on towards logic and reasoning.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Sometimes the greatest wisdom comes from our American humorists - from Mark Twain to Will Rogers to Jon Stewart to Stephen Colbert.

As Stephen Colbert opined at the White House Correspondent's Dinner:

"Reality has a well known liberal bias."

Flag Pond, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

domino wrote:
Obama won in every state that did not require aphoto id and lost in EVERY STATE that did require a photo id in order to vote....Imagine That! He got 247,713 votes in St. Lucie County, Florida where there were only 175,574 eligible voters. Hmmmm! Theres no wonder all these investigations are currently going on.
Complete fabrication (or bullsh*t)…..those right winged viral emails will get you every time.

http://www.factcheck.org/2013/01/voting-consp...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Paragraphs. They're your friend.
Get that down and we might try to move on towards logic and reasoning.
I'm afraid Logic and Reason would take one look at your posts and say "away from me, I never knew you."
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid Logic and Reason would take one look at your posts and say "away from me, I never knew you."
Anything over one sentence in a paragraph creates havoc in their comprehension.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Gotta post and run, but I am seeing a parallel right now between Benghazi and the Boston bombing. After Benghazi, the White House, before we the public had any information at all, was immediately out there proclaiming it was the result of a video that virtually no one saw. Of course, now we know the White House knew from the beginning that was a lie - they "watched" the attack in real time (well, Obama didn't, he went to bed), but they still went with that cover story.
Now we have the White House and Obama in his press briefing pushing hard the idea of these "self radicalized" terrorists. How many times did Obama use that term yesterday? Why, once again, when the investigation has a long way to go, is he so intent of getting the idea out there that there is no bigger group that had anything to do with this, that the brothers "obviously" had no ties to any group? Wouldn't the prudent thing be simply to say "the investigation is ongoing" rather than try and put a conclusion out there instead.
And at the same time he is proclaiming the brothers had no outside connections, he claims he has "no knowledge" of any Benghazi survivors who want to testify but are being prevented from doing so by the State Dept. Really, Mr President, how can you not know that there have been Freedom of Information Act requests made for months, along with requests from House Committee members asking for those individuals to be allowed to testify?
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
Gotta post and run, but I am seeing a parallel right now between Benghazi and the Boston bombing. After Benghazi, the White House, before we the public had any information at all, was immediately out there proclaiming it was the result of a video that virtually no one saw. Of course, now we know the White House knew from the beginning that was a lie - they "watched" the attack in real time (well, Obama didn't, he went to bed), but they still went with that cover story.
Now we have the White House and Obama in his press briefing pushing hard the idea of these "self radicalized" terrorists. How many times did Obama use that term yesterday? Why, once again, when the investigation has a long way to go, is he so intent of getting the idea out there that there is no bigger group that had anything to do with this, that the brothers "obviously" had no ties to any group? Wouldn't the prudent thing be simply to say "the investigation is ongoing" rather than try and put a conclusion out there instead.
And at the same time he is proclaiming the brothers had no outside connections, he claims he has "no knowledge" of any Benghazi survivors who want to testify but are being prevented from doing so by the State Dept. Really, Mr President, how can you not know that there have been Freedom of Information Act requests made for months, along with requests from House Committee members asking for those individuals to be allowed to testify?
Please. When we hear the outrage over Bush and 3,000 dead American civilians in New York City - we'll think Right Wingers actually give a damn about 3 government employees in some hellhole far away from American shores.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please. When we hear the outrage over Bush and 3,000 dead American civilians in New York City - we'll think Right Wingers actually give a damn about 3 government employees in some hellhole far away from American shores.

Blinders binders doeth create a dazzled fazzle.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
A blogging website, skepticalscience is sort of like topix.
"Skeptical Science is a climate alarmist website created by a self-employed cartoonist, John Cook. It is moderated by zealots who ruthlessly censor any and all form of dissent from their alarmist position. This way they can pretend to win arguments, when in reality they have all been refuted. The abuse and censorship does not pertain to simply any dissenting commentator there but to highly credentialed and respected climate scientists as well; Dr. Pielke Sr. has unsuccessfully attempted to engage in discussions there only to be childishly taunted and censored while Dr. Michaels has been dishonestly quoted and smeared. The irony of the site's oxymoronic name "Skeptical Science" is that the site is not skeptical of even the most extreme alarmist positions."
http://www.populartechnology.net/2012/03/trut...
Here is the article I referenced...

Lessons from Past Climate Predictions: Syun-Ichi Akasofu
Posted on 7 July 2011 by dana198
http://www.skepticalscience.com/lessons-from-...

This article is not written by John Cook, there are over 60 comments to the article, one of the controversies mentioned in your reference does not pertain to the this article, but does invovle the author of this article. Your reference involves a number of different situations and I don't have the time to track down every aspect of each situation to determine who was wronged and why and to what degree.

After looking at the internal links in your reference I see charges and counter-charges, some overblown hyperbole and indignation on both sides of each controversy. If all of this is enough for you to discount my reference then there is little I can do or show to change your position.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
You're criticizing Obama for telling the American Public what they think at this time?

You're slow. Stella Tremblay has already jumped to the end game where she blames Obama for setting the bombs. Where did she get her info? From Alex Jones, of course.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/04/23/new-ham...

Can you guys even begin to see why America is sick of Republicans?
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ha-ha-HA.
Obama has screwed the libtards again. Ha-ha-ha

"President Obama is expected to nominate Tom Wheeler, veteran telecom industry exec and lobbyist to Chair the FCC."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Ha-ha-ha.
Another screw job for the libtards from Obama.

"Obama Nominates Top Bundler Commerce Secretary."

ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Blinders binders doeth create a dazzled fazzle.
At least you're smarter than this guy.

http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss90/Wettl...

That's something, I guess.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Aggie23 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...Now we have the White House and Obama in his press briefing pushing hard the idea of these "self radicalized" terrorists. How many times did Obama use that term yesterday? Why, once again, when the investigation has a long way to go, is he so intent of getting the idea out there that there is no bigger group that had anything to do with this, that the brothers "obviously" had no ties to any group? Wouldn't the prudent thing be simply to say "the investigation is ongoing" rather than try and put a conclusion out there instead.
radicalization = 1
self-radicalized = 1
self-radicalization = 1

Read into it what you will.

Full Transcript of Obama’s Press Conference
April 30, 2013, 12:10 PM
http://blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2013/04/30/full...

...And the question then is, was there something that happened that triggered radicalization and actual — an actual decision by the brother to engage in the attacks that we — the tragic attack we actually saw in Boston, and are there things — additional things that could have been done in that interim that might have prevented it?

Now, what Director Clapper’s doing is standard procedure around here, which is when an event like this happens, we want to go back and we want to review every step that was taken. We want to leave no stone unturned. We want to see, is there in fact additional protocols and procedures that could be put in place that would further improve and enhance our ability to detect a potential attack? And we won’t know that until that review is completed. We won’t know that until the investigation into the actual crime is fully completed, and that’s still ongoing.

But what I can say is, is that based on what I’ve seen so far, the FBI performed its duties; Department of Homeland Security did what it was supposed to be doing.

But this is hard stuff. And I’ve said from — for quite some time that because of the pressure that we put on al-Qaida core, because of the pressure that we put on these networks that are well- financed and more sophisticated and can engage and project transnational threats against the United States, one of the dangers that we now face are self-radicalized individuals who are already here in the United States, in some cases may not be part of any kind of network, but because of whatever warped, twisted ideas they may have, may decide to carry out an attack. And those are in some way more difficult to prevent.

And so what I’ve done for months now is to indicate to our entire counterterrorism team, what more can we do on that threat that is looming on the horizon? Are there more things that we can do, whether it’s engaging in — engaging with communities where there’s a potential for self-radicalization at this — of this sort? Is there work that can be done in terms of detection? But all of this has to be done in the context of our laws, due process. And — and so part of what Director Clapper is doing then is — is going to be to — to see if we can determine any lessons learned from — from what happened.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>

If all of this is enough for you to discount my reference then there is little I can do or show to change your position.

I think we understand each perfectly, we're not going to change each other, was never my intention to begin with.

For every link I put up, you can put up an opposing link and vice-versus.

As for Climate change, I have said from the beginning there are more and bigger factors than human to consider. And there is much disagreement among scientist whether or not human interaction with the climate will have any effect, and what that effect might entail and I can list out many scientists papers reflecting this.

Bascially what I have been saying is while man may be involved in some climate change, the IFFC is using a data model that has not been proven and possibly is wrong; also it does not include some other improved data models of data gathering. The IFFC should include the data for 2000-2011 for the work group 1 report due out this fall, if not they fail in their purpose because the data for 2000-2011 will show no increase in temperatures while co2 has increased, thereby throwing a monkey wrench into their data modeling.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

http://www.climate.gov/#climateWatch

Explore the interactive charts on this page. You can easily see a correlation between greenhouse gasses, carbon dioxide and rising global temperatures.

"But, But , but - er..It's the suns fault!!"

That's charted as well. It's not the suns fault.

Some of you might find it refreshing to look at some accurate data and science for once.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
At least you're smarter than this guy.
http://i564.photobucket.com/albums/ss90/Wettl...
That's something, I guess.

Hey Stumpy.

bow wow

Social Circle, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Why be angry at Bush for the 9-11 attacks? Do you really believe these terrorists came to America, trained as pilots, and plotted the World Trade Center disaster in a total of just 9 months? In only 9 months? It's so obvious IO and a few others who post regularly are radical L wing communists. Talking about mindless, brainwashed beings- IO is a perfect example. Sick of his hate filled rants. He's one sicko, boring being who sings one tune, the broken record called.... let's blame Bush & republicans for all that's wrong with America.

IO would not only bow to Obama, he'd genuflect, and not only kiss his hand, but his mouth, too, while giving alittle tongue.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
Ha-ha-ha.
Another screw job for the libtards from Obama.
"Obama Nominates Top Bundler Commerce Secretary."
BA in Economics from Harvard, MBA from Stanford. She is a member of the President's Council on Jobs and Competitiveness. She also served on the President's Economic Recovery Advisory Board. She's also a director of the Council on Foreign Relations. She's contributed to the school system in Chicago. In 2012, the Woodrow Wilson Center honored her with its Public Service Award which recognizes those who have significantly improved the quality of life in their communities and around the world.

It sounds like it would be difficult to find a better or more qualified person for the job.

A highly intelligent and experienced person like this WOULD want to be an Obama campaign donor. She cares about making the world a better place.

Consider yourself lucky that Romney didn't win. He would have just pulled somebody out of his binders full of women.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
kingsland adventure park 1 hr screw Julian 74
Seeking a mechanic 1 hr screw Julian 5
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes 4 hr Marion 29
Residential car lots 5 hr Milly 97
Today 10 hr Church Lady 5
Which pest control? 15 hr Jay Moreno 10
Can the President be recalled? (Jul '09) Jul 22 joker 37
•••
•••