Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments (Page 373)

Showing posts 7,441 - 7,460 of39,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7913
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
We conservatives know the real reason for government and it's not to be a nanny to the people nor is it to replace God.
In case anybody is reading this crap from Bored, please go back and read post 6880 on page 324 of this thread.

That's the classic post where he claims Bush handed Obama a pristine economy.
Bored wrote:
"Didn't 8 years of Republican Policy hand over a pristine unemployment situation to Obama right when he entered office?"

Yes.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7914
Apr 27, 2013
 
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
You really should have thought these quotations through before posting them. It is the Democrats who "practice their righteousness" in public by proclaiming how much they want to help the poor (by forcing other people to pay for programs that they believe only hurt the recipients) while in private Democrats take every deduction possible in order to limit their personal tax liability while donating far less to charity with their OWN money. It is Democrats who have received their "reward in full" by buying the votes of the less fortunate, who have become so dependent on government that they think that is the only way to live.
It is you on the Left that keep trying to twist the Gospel in order to claim that Jesus would be a Liberal.
(Yes, he would so be in favor of the "infant sacrifice" Planned Parenthood pushes.) We on the right are not "trumpeting" anything, just refuting your ridiculous claims that somehow forcing Peter to pay for Paul is somehow virtuous. Meanwhile, Republicans continue to donate to the less fortunate without any fanfare until forced to refute the claims by the Left that they are "greedy" and "don't care about the poor and the children". Claims made by people whose principle concern where the poor are concerned is that they keep pulling that "D" lever.
The whole "should we pay Rome taxes" question was an attempt to "trip Jesus up" by the Pharisees, if Jesus said "yes" that was likely to infuriate the general public who wanted to see the Roman occupation overthrown, if Jesus said "no", then he would be seen as questioning Roman authority and could be accused by the Roman authorities of inciting rebellion. Jesus response was simply that one should fulfill both their civic obligations AND their obligations to God. In which case, I'd say the Republicans do a far better job of fulfilling those commands than do the Democrats. We pay our legally obligated taxes AND we donate to charities.
And do you really think you want to compare our democratically elected government to a government of Roman occupation?
Holy Smoke and Mirrors Batman, this must explain why there's a church on every corner, and when Christians get tired of hating non-Christians they starting hating on each other.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7915
Apr 27, 2013
 
"ChicknButt"
"We've already covered this. The bible is NOT the word of God. It was written by men, changed many times, altered to suit agendas of various groups. Stories were stolen from different cultures and religions, and modified for the times."

You may not believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God, that is your right. And just for clarification, I believe the original texts were inerrant, however, given the translation issues when going from one language to another, I will not say the current translations are "inerrant", but I would still say they reflect the inspired Word of God.
However, your claim that the Bible has been "changed many times" and "altered to suit agendas" is completely in error. When ancient volumes of the Bible, both Old and New Testaments are compared side by side with volumes through out the centuries, it is truly amazing the faithfulness with which they were transcribed. The Dead Sea Scrolls confirmed that faithfulness of the Old Testament scriptures when they were discovered and translated.
We have copies of the New Testament that were written within 100 years of the originals. And there were hundreds (if not thousands) of copies made within the first thousand years and the exactitude of the wording among them is amazing.(inspired?) By contrast, Caesar's "Gallic Wars" is held up as one of the prizes of classical works and yet the oldest copy we have is dated 900 years after Caesar's death. And yet, no one questions the accuracy, or even the authority, of that work.
Stories stolen from different cultures - not hardly. Though there is a doozy of a film called "Zeitgeist" that is full of conspiracy theories about 9/11 and then it tries to make the same claim you are about the Bible. It is just as looney in its claims about the Bible as it is about 9/11. But you would probably really enjoy it.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7916
Apr 27, 2013
 
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Smoke and Mirrors Batman, this must explain why there's a church on every corner, and when Christians get tired of hating non-Christians they starting hating on each other.
And this refuted my post how???? Thank you for confirming that you have no adequate response.
ChicknButt

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7917
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already covered this. The bible is the inspired word of God. It was written by men, changed many times, altered to suit agendas of various groups.
The word of God. This is a fact.
<quoted text>
Gotta agree with this.
Yup.
Oh my

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7918
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy Smoke and Mirrors Batman, this must explain why there's a church on every corner, the Gospel is spreading like wildfire and more are being saved each day.
Yup

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7919
Apr 27, 2013
 
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet ANOTHER classic Synergy variation of "I know you are but what am I?".
Nope! Just asking WHERE you got your "fact". That's all. Aggie explained how untrue your "fact" was, so disregard.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7920
Apr 27, 2013
 
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Even Spin-Meister Supreme KKKarl Rove has a hard time defending the Bush years.
This is pretty interesting.

http://cincinnati.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7921
Apr 27, 2013
 
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Even Spin-Meister Supreme KKKarl Rove has a hard time defending the Bush years.
This is rather interesting, too.
http://news.investors.com/politics-andrew-mal...

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7922
Apr 27, 2013
 
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Leftist - no real information, but never miss any opportunity to try and smear a Republican with the racist label - "KKK". But, hey, we're not the party that kept electing back to national office (from the 1950's through 2010) a man who was a 'Grand Kleagle' and "Exalted Cyclops" of the KKK - that purveyor of pork - Robert Byrd - the man who not only voted against both African American nominees to the Supreme Court but who also voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 - the same act that Al Gore, Sr voted against and that was supported by 80% of the Republicans in office, but only by 63% of the Democrats in office.
We've all known for a long time that the democrats have no idea about the history of their party. They are so smug and act so superior in regard to the KKK and civil rights. I wonder if they are intelligent enough to even be embarrassed by their ignorance.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7923
Apr 27, 2013
 
columbus native wrote:
Libs Libtards funny how these republicanturds think everyone who is not part of their circus is a liberal. Well truth is come election time republicans plus some independents against democrats,independents and most everyone non-republican. Most folks have become fed-up with trickle down republican propaganda that made a few wealthy and the rest of us poor. Most who don't vote republican are hard-working sincere people who are middle of the road political thinkers who will be calling the election shots from now on. Republicans have become the eyesores that most are tired of and won't support.
TROLL

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7924
Apr 27, 2013
 
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
In case anybody is reading this crap from Bored, please go back and read post 6880 on page 324 of this thread.
That's the classic post where he claims Bush handed Obama a pristine economy.
<quoted text>
Here is an assignement for you: Go back and find the post yourself where IO referred to you guys as liberal socialist commies. Of course, we already knew that. Just appreciated the honesty.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7925
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
We've already covered this. The bible is NOT the word of God. It was written by men, changed many times, altered to suit agendas of various groups. Stories were stolen from different cultures and religions, and modified for the times.
NOT the word of God. This is a fact.
<quoted text>

Aggie23 wrote:
not a weapon to be used by each side while trying to score points against the other. Can we please just stop.

Gotta agree with this.

"Gotta agree with this."

Another dumb post by chicken little.

If it's not the word, then why agree it's not to be used in argument. Just what difference does it make whether used in argument or not if it's not.

Just shows the double faced ignorance of libtards.



Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7926
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
We've all known for a long time that the democrats have no idea about the history of their party. They are so smug and act so superior in regard to the KKK and civil rights. I wonder if they are intelligent enough to even be embarrassed by their ignorance.
Intelligent enough, some, but too blinded by their own ideology to take a critical look at what their policies really promote and result in.( they also tend to be a little too reflexive and just automatically yell: " hater"' "bigot" "greedy" and on, and on, and on whenever someone tries to shine a little truth in their eyes.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7927
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they are intelligent enough to even be embarrassed by their ignorance.

No, no and no.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7928
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
"Gotta agree with this."
Another dumb post by chicken little.
If it's not the word, then why agree it's not to be used in argument. Just what difference does it make whether used in argument or not if it's not.
Just shows the double faced ignorance of libtards.
You just can't help being a stupid hick, can you?

My opinion that we've had enough of the "Jesus was a Rep/Dem" is not dependent on the Bible being the "word of God" or not. It's simply that the conversation is going nowhere, it never will go anywhere, and is kind of a stupid and useless premise in the first place. See how that works?
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7929
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>

Just shows the double faced ignorance of libtards.
You really have no idea that comments like yours above are the true illuminators of ignorance. You can't even string 2 basic logic points together in a cohesive fashion. You literally don't know how to think.

Just because you're dumber than average doesn't invalidate you entirely as a person. That fact that you must incessantly prove it sort of does though.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7930
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
whenever someone tries to shine a little truth in their eyes.
Ok. Shine away.

Tell us how the Republicans are going to represent the middle-class and solve our countries economic woes through deregulation of big business, lowering taxes on the wealthy, spending more on defense while cutting education and social programs, turning Medicaid into a voucher program and cutting tax-breaks for middle-class families.

I'm sure the Koch Brothers a spending millions to promote these endeavors due to the warm place they have in their hearts for the middle-class, rather than personal gain.

Oh, and if you could fill us in on how the Republican Parties obstructionist tactics, essentially grinding America to a halt during one of the worst recessions the country has seen due to the tactics of their last president, is good for the middle-class? And what benefits have see seen from the Republicans getting America's credit rating lowered? Just how is that good for most Americans?

Shine on brother. Give us the truth.
some truth

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7931
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok. Shine away.
Tell us how the Republicans are going to represent the middle-class and solve our countries economic woes through deregulation of big business, lowering taxes on the wealthy, spending more on defense while cutting education and social programs, turning Medicaid into a voucher program and cutting tax-breaks for middle-class families.
I'm sure the Koch Brothers a spending millions to promote these endeavors due to the warm place they have in their hearts for the middle-class, rather than personal gain.
Oh, and if you could fill us in on how the Republican Parties obstructionist tactics, essentially grinding America to a halt during one of the worst recessions the country has seen due to the tactics of their last president, is good for the middle-class? And what benefits have see seen from the Republicans getting America's credit rating lowered? Just how is that good for most Americans?
Shine on brother. Give us the truth.
Well let's start by explaining so that even you can understand.
Everything in the above referenced quote is a complete fabrication by progressives, with exception of introducing vouchers to give the patient/customer some choice.
The fact is that it is the self-proclaimed intelligentsia AKA progressives that have pertetrated more taxes and abuses to the middle class and done more damage to education, the economy and society as a whole while pointing the long crooked finger at everyone that doesn't buy into their enlightenment.
Progressives- pushing America progressively down the road to perdition.

Get over yourself.
ChicknButt

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7932
Apr 27, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

some truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well let's start by explaining so that even you can understand.
Everything in the above referenced quote is a complete fabrication by progressives, with exception of introducing vouchers to give the patient/customer some choice.
The fact is that it is the self-proclaimed intelligentsia AKA progressives that have pertetrated more taxes and abuses to the middle class and done more damage to education, the economy and society as a whole while pointing the long crooked finger at everyone that doesn't buy into their enlightenment.
Progressives- pushing America progressively down the road to perdition.
Get over yourself.
I hear the denial. I didn't hear a single fact.

Seriously, how about some INTELLIGENT conversation? You don't even know what the Republican party supports, do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,441 - 7,460 of39,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... 4 hr Joe 2
Why all the yard signs 7 hr Anon 14
kingsland adventure park 15 hr Tax and Spend Moreno 63
Sheriff (Dec '12) Tue wow 184
Hwy 17 Bridge (The Blue Bridge) Tue beentheredontthat 12
Does anyone know Amber McKinnon? Tue SOS 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••