“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#7365 Apr 20, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they are, I understand the taxes will be deducted from your paycheck, like ss and medicare. Also a tax penalty for not signing up.
Correct me if I'm wrong.
Mandatory, taxes with held, penalty, and Obama may be planning on having you shot if you don't pay up.
Why do you think the gubment has ordered billions of rounds of ammo. Those boys don't play, give them guns and ammo and you have another ruby ridge.
Can you provide any resource stating the payroll deduction method of collecting the Obamacare tax?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7366 Apr 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Shutup stupid moron. How old are you twelve?
ur short. Stand up so we can see ya.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Dallas, GA

#7367 Apr 20, 2013
domino

Anniston, AL

#7368 Apr 20, 2013
get it right wrote:
<quoted text>That is by far the most convoluted pile of BS you've posted.
What part of life, liberty and pursuit of happiness do you not understand? There are consequences for one's actions. Using abortion as birth control violates the life conceived. Since we are all given these rights by our creator then no mere human can remove these rights.
Amen..He continuously says a woman has a right to do with her uterus as she pleases, how about that baby in her uterus? That child has no rights? She shouldnt spread her legs to conceive or get herself fixed.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#7369 Apr 20, 2013
bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
ur short. Stand up so we can see ya.
You must be one of those big amazon b*t*hes.
Bored

Nashville, TN

#7370 Apr 20, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
http://www.obamacare.net/is-a- tax-that-cant-be-collected-an- actual-tax/
Thanks for the link. I learn something new everyday. Topix is great in some ways.

As far as the IRS is concerned, my experience is for every 10 calls made to them, you will get 10 different answers. So one cant trust the IRS for good info on tax questions. And as far as your link goes, while good info, it sounds like it might be an iffy SCENARIO. Since it doesnt affect me, I wont investigate further. But thanks again for the link, food for thought.

Shows what a Dufus Obama is, taxing the poor people. And those sorry Libtards are quiet about it.

Location hidden

#7371 Apr 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

If the government has the authority to force women to have babies against their will; it surely has the authority to do anything and everything else it decides to do.
Wow, go away for a few days and the topics change dramatically.

No one is talking about forcing "women to have babies against their will" - that would require forcing them to get pregnant. However, knowing that the birth control that is available has exceedingly low failure rates when used properly and RESPONSIBLY, why should women be allowed to kill an innocent life for the sake of their own "convenience." The only moral reasons for abortion are when the life of the mother is in jeopardy or in the case of rape (the child is still innocent, but if medical preventatives are taken within 48 hours, the woman will never know if she conceived or not and rape is a very different situation).
The liberal hypocrisy on this is amazing. I watched an episode of The VIew once where all four hosts were jumping all over this one man who was fighting having to pay child support. He had told the woman he had been seeing he absolutely did not want children, she said she was using protection and it was a non-issue. Surprise, she gets pregnant and sues for child support. I don't have a lot of sympathy for the man - you have non-marital sex, guess what, you might end up with an 18 year old obligation. But why is the woman given all the choices? The man was told by Joy Behar (a great example of a bitter hate filled woman) that if he didn't want a child, he should keep his zipper closed. Well, if a woman doesn't want a baby, why isn't she told to just keep her legs closed. Crude, but equivalent. Why, if a woman wants the pregnancy is it a baby, but if she doesn't, it is a fetus or "the products of conception"? How can a woman's opinion determine the identity of the being in her womb?
In the same vein, doesn't it seem strange how the Left is so intent on sexualizing our children and encouraging them to have sex. The school nurse cannot give a child an aspirin without a permission slip and a child under 18 can't get their ears pierced without an adult. But the Left fights for an underage child to be able to get birth control pills (hormones) and a surgical procedure that can have serious complications and later side effects without the parent ever knowing - there is no logic behind these positions unless there is a far greater agenda in mind.
OMTE

Nashville, GA

#7372 Apr 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Things to consider:
Constitution - that pesky irritating document -
No, it's not cool, it's stupid, despicable, disgusting, irresponsible, unreasonable, selfish, and indisciplined.
But the alternative is to create a Fascist state that intrudes into the most private aspects of our family lives.
If the government has the authority to force women to have babies against their will; it surely has the authority to do anything and everything else it decides to do.
Once you strip away the protections of the Constitution to allow the government to intrude into another's life - don't be surprised when you wish those protections still existed when the government agents show up at your door to "correct things".
Logical Analysis :
Also, why does the "right to life" disappear at birth ?
http://www.globalissues.org/print/article/715 :
Some 21,000 children die every day around the world.
That is equivalent to:
1 child dying every 4 seconds
14 children dying every minute
A 2011 Libya conflict-scale death toll every day
A 2010 Haiti earthquake occurring every 10 days
A 2004 Asian Tsunami occurring every 11 days
An Iraq-scale death toll every 19–46 days
Just under 7.6 million children dying every year
Some 92 million children dying between 2000 and 2010.
The killers are poverty, hunger, easily preventable diseases and illnesses, and other related causes.
So......
If we are truly concerned about babies and children - we need to immediately create a 10% surtax - raising all our taxes to pay for additional nutritional assistance, housing and healthcare - to keep these children alive.
Otherwise, it seems pretty silly to demand we shred the Constitution to force children to have babies - because babies have a "right to life" - but once they are born, that "right to life" somehow disappears - because we we won't pay the cost of keeping those children alive.
My Grandfather always said that if you want to know what people truly care about and believe in - watch where they spend their time and their money.
When the people so incensed that my daughter may someday elect to have an abortion,(because unborn children have a "right to life" that overcomes her right to control her life), spend their time and money assuring all children already here have a "right to life" - then we should take the alleged "right to life" seriously.
Till then, a "right to life" that ends upon birth is just a nonsensical sound bite.
So if your body is your own to do what with as you wish; then why are narcotics illegal? I love what the constitution stands for but it is an outdated document.

Location hidden

#7373 Apr 20, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
http://www.obamacare.net/is-a- tax-that-cant-be-collected-an- actual-tax/
I read the link, but I think the writer is not looking at the big picture. There will be a form (like we don't have enough) that you will have to fill out to show compliance with Obamacare in terms of having an "approved" healthcare plan. If you don't have such a plan, you will be assessed a penalty. That penalty will be treated the same way that any tax you might owe will be treated. You pay it within a certain time or start accruing interest and additional penalties. I stand to be corrected, but I believe that is accurate. So I would argue that it may be a "tax that isn't a tax" -(except when it allows the Supreme Court to therefore decide [poorly] that it is constitutional),but it will be treated as such by the IRS.

Location hidden

#7374 Apr 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea - we all know your position on things.
You want your hands in a strangers uterus to make her give birth - after all - all life is sacred - but when that fetus becomes a baby - throw that baby in the ditch and let it die - you aren't responsible to make sure it has food, shelter, or medical care.
Hey, that kid shoulda chose better parents - not your problem.
This is a tired old argument the Left loves to trot out. Too bad it isn't true. There are numerous agencies out there to help women with a crisis pregnancy. Georgia Right to Life ALONE has 72 offices around the state that women can go to for assistance in prenatal testing, care, counseling. They will receive information on adoption if they so choose or receive help in caring for the baby should they decide to keep the baby. There are job counseling programs, parent classes, programs to provide baby needs. A local office has a baby bucks program where women can receive "credit" for attending classes, for bringing in their pay stub to show hours worked, for going to school or working on their GED, for taking their baby to well baby checks, etc and with those credits they can purchase baby clothes or other items they might need. All these are incentives offered to try and help the women improve their situation for themselves and their babies. There are numerous other agencies out there ready and willing to help women and their children, so find another argument - that one is a fraud.
OMTE

Nashville, GA

#7375 Apr 20, 2013
I agree with you alot IO but you will never convince me that even you believe abortion when used as a way to get out of your responsibility as a parent is not the definition murder. For anyone to condone this behavior are damned as well. You are your brothers keeper. I don't understand this way of thinking and never will. I was excited about my first child and scared when my wife told about the second one, but the thought never enter my mind to get rid of it. I get almost sick thinking about selfishness of human nature. My kids are all that are good in my life and I would die for them. This country is in bad shape.

Location hidden

#7376 Apr 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

But the alternative is to create a Fascist state that intrudes into the most private aspects of our family lives.

Once you strip away the protections of the Constitution to allow the government to intrude into another's life - don't be surprised when you wish those protections still existed when the government agents show up at your door to "correct things".
This would be amusing if it weren't so true, the only problem is the only fascists around are on the Left. It is the Left that wants to intrude on "the most private aspects of our family lives" when they try to get between loving parents and children by contradicting the morals that parents try to instill with the Left's message of "all kids are gonna have sex, so we just have to give them a condom." It is the Left that is infringing on our freedom of religion by trying to reinterpret it as "freedom from religion". You even have some schools prohibiting parents from sending sack lunches because lunches from home might not "conform to school lunch requirements."
It is the Left that has proponents trying to prohibit smoking in your own home. It is the Left that wants to use the power of taxation to "punish" activities the Left disapproves of. It is the Left that agrees with Bloomberg on outlawing a certain size drink - seriously???? The only people who want to micromanage our lives are on the Left side of the aisle. And it is the Left that wants to tell you what kind of health insurance you must have - or else. And it is our Leftist president who said that maybe granny should just take a pain pill rather than have that life saving surgery.

Location hidden

#7377 Apr 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
I agree with you alot IO but you will never convince me that even you believe abortion when used as a way to get out of your responsibility as a parent is not the definition murder. For anyone to condone this behavior are damned as well. You are your brothers keeper. I don't understand this way of thinking and never will. I was excited about my first child and scared when my wife told about the second one, but the thought never enter my mind to get rid of it. I get almost sick thinking about selfishness of human nature. My kids are all that are good in my life and I would die for them. This country is in bad shape.
There is very little that you and I have agreed on, but you have my respect for your position on this and
your obvious love for your children.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7378 Apr 20, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, what intelligence we have here on planet earth. Now the rest of us whom are'nt far right republicans can see for themselves the obvious lack of intelligence among the 33% of the voting population. My favorite comment " whatever makes republicans mad, makes me glad". What a pretty day, knowing I will enjoy it soooo much better that America will not be tormented today, nor the next several years, by a republican president.
WHINY TROLL

Location hidden

#7379 Apr 20, 2013
Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the name of the soap you need to take a bath?
Not clever TROLL
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#7380 Apr 20, 2013
The abortion issue should rest with the individual woman to decide. But when we the taxpayers have to pay for abortions that makes all of us responsible. A woman has to be judged on her individual act by herself, the rest of us should'nt be involved but are made to if we are paying for it.

Location hidden

#7381 Apr 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea - we all know your position on things.
You want your hands in a strangers uterus to make her give birth - after all - all life is sacred - but when that fetus becomes a baby - throw that baby in the ditch and let it die - you aren't responsible to make sure it has food, shelter, or medical care.
Hey, that kid shoulda chose better parents - not your problem.
Not pro-abortion, but I am pro-choice except in the case of partial birth abortion.
We know your stance, too. You just want the government to support you. You want any freebie you can get and to h*ll with our country going down the tubes debtwise.

Other than that, you are one ignorant blowhard.
OMTE

Nashville, GA

#7382 Apr 20, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is a tired old argument the Left loves to trot out. Too bad it isn't true. There are numerous agencies out there to help women with a crisis pregnancy. Georgia Right to Life ALONE has 72 offices around the state that women can go to for assistance in prenatal testing, care, counseling. They will receive information on adoption if they so choose or receive help in caring for the baby should they decide to keep the baby. There are job counseling programs, parent classes, programs to provide baby needs. A local office has a baby bucks program where women can receive "credit" for attending classes, for bringing in their pay stub to show hours worked, for going to school or working on their GED, for taking their baby to well baby checks, etc and with those credits they can purchase baby clothes or other items they might need. All these are incentives offered to try and help the women improve their situation for themselves and their babies. There are numerous other agencies out there ready and willing to help women and their children, so find another argument - that one is a fraud.
Even with help it will be hard; but how can you kill your baby? I went with my wife to the doctor when she was 7 weeks pregnant. They did a ultra sound and when I seen my son for the first time they said he was about the size of a butter bean. He had arms and legs. I whispered beside her belly I love you and the nurse yepped and said he jumped. She said do it again and when I did he jumped again. The nurse was so excited that she almost cryed. He knew me. ABORTION is WRONG.

Location hidden

#7383 Apr 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>To believe in God and to not kill babies doesn't make you a religious fanatic. You think it's cool for these girls to have four and five abortions? To suck a baby out and break its neck?
IO is a marginalized individual. He doesn't care about anything as long as he is getting his government check.

Location hidden

#7384 Apr 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>How rude. One would think you didn't like him.
lol He's just a.........TROLL. Actually, TROLL is too nice a word.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Camden Hospital sold? 1 hr georgia lady 2
Hell Comes for Breakfast 2 hr Nancy 5
Obama's immigration polling results 3 hr horsetowater 5
GDP Up. Another Good Job Mr. President! 4 hr Dsuepmpoocrratt 16
Hey Moreno!!!! 8 hr Bob 2
Camden County arrests 14 registered sex offende... Thu LonePalm Sux 8
Mounsey vote no (Nov '11) Wed James 14
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match

Kingsland People Search