American

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

I sure the no balls isiakson is happy he didn't have the guts to vote conservative on guns he had to go with numb nuts Obama I guess cause the idiot feed him a rotting cock sandwich.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Glorya wrote:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ mobileweb/norman-solomon/the-g rowing-campaign-to-r_b_3007189 .html
More propaganda from ... Huffpost!
SIGN ME UP! Awarding him that prize was a joke anyway.

Da*n, Glorya. You are on a WONDERFUL roll today!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Glorya wrote:
http://www.theblaze.com/storie s/2013/01/28/president-obama-j okes-about-his-nobel-peace-pri ze-what-did-i-win-mine-for-aga in/
Saved, the best for last.
He's actually embarassed for himself.
I'm embarassed for the USA.
The whole thing was so UNDESERVED. I was hoping that Obama was decent enough to be embarrassed about receiving it.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
...make sure you reference a NONPARTISAN site.
Please provide the review methodology for determining which sites qualify as nonpartisan.

Please provide a list of APPROVED nonpartisan sites that can be used as acceptable references for future discussions.

Please provide the method for submitting new sites for consideration of approval.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Synergy wrote:
Remember: Obama has been in office almost FIVE YEARS and made a LOT of PROMISES TWICE.^^^^^
The Obameter: Tracking Obama's Campaign Promises
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promi...

PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.

We rate their status as Not Yet Rated, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we rate them Promise Kept, Compromise or Promise Broken.

The report card at right provides an up-to-the-minute tally of all the promises.

The Obameter Scorecard

Promise Kept 242 (45%)
Compromise 130 (24%)
Promise Broken 119 (22%)
Stalled 2 (0%)
In the Works 23 (4%)
Not yet rated 16 (3%)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Please provide the review methodology for determining which sites qualify as nonpartisan.
Please provide a list of APPROVED nonpartisan sites that can be used as acceptable references for future discussions.
Please provide the method for submitting new sites for consideration of approval.
lol You think you are making some kind of point. You're not. Think about it.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Glorya wrote:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/bennyj ohnson/things-democrats-would- have-freaked-out-about-if-bush -had-do?s=mobile
So true ...
You have outdone yourself. That has to be one of the all time best factual and hilarious things I have ever seen.
domino

Columbus, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
SIGN ME UP! Awarding him that prize was a joke anyway.
Da*n, Glorya. You are on a WONDERFUL roll today!!!!!
I'm all signed up!
Glorya

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have outdone yourself. That has to be one of the all time best factual and hilarious things I have ever seen.
I'm glad you & Synergy enjoyed it.:))
Informed Opinion

Burlingame, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol You think you are making some kind of point. You're not. Think about it.
It is always amusing to read how life is on your planet.

Here on Earth:
- Bush's 1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit has been cut by $500 Billion dollars a year;
- Bush's family friend and business partner bin Laden had been killed;
- The Great Bush Recession has been reversed to the point the stock market is at an all-time high;
- The troops are coming home from Bush's idiotic wars.

Let us know how it is in the universe your planet is located. I'd work on that hypoxia problem - it's effects are obvious from here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It is always amusing to read how life is on your planet.
Here on Earth:
- Bush's 1.4 Trillion Dollar annual deficit has been cut by $500 Billion dollars a year;
- Bush's family friend and business partner bin Laden had been killed;
- The Great Bush Recession has been reversed to the point the stock market is at an all-time high;
- The troops are coming home from Bush's idiotic wars.
Let us know how it is in the universe your planet is located. I'd work on that hypoxia problem - it's effects are obvious from here.
I think it's even MORE amusing to read how life is on YOUR planet which isn't earth, btw.
Have you even BOTHERED to research WHY the stock market is ALMOST at an all time high? I didn't think so.
Obama has followed Bush's withdrawel EXCEPT he has left them over there longer. Soldiers are STILL dying and have been the entire time Obama has been in office. How do you explain that?
Do you even WANT to go there on the deficient? REALLY?????

You libs crack me up. You are ALWAYS right and those who don't AGREE are ALWAYS wrong. You, specifically, have made reference several times(when you don't bore us all to death) to other planets that those who don't agree with your left wing, freedom destroying agenda live. We live on Earth and particularly in the U.S.A. You, on the other hand, live in some mentally deranged place where everyone is EXACLY alike and no one has the incentive to move up. Everyone is told what to do, how to live and what they can have. You live in one of the "ist" places in your head. You ARE going to be foiled. You'll see.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
PolitiFact has compiled more than 500 promises that Barack Obama made during the 2008 and 2012 campaigns and is tracking their progress on our Obameter.
We rate their status as Not Yet Rated, In the Works or Stalled. Once we find action is completed, we rate them Promise Kept, Compromise or Promise Broken.
The report card at right provides an up-to-the-minute tally of all the promises.
The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 242 (45%)
Compromise 130 (24%)
Promise Broken 119 (22%)
Stalled 2 (0%)
In the Works 23 (4%)
Not yet rated 16 (3%)
This is VERY interesting. Wonder how many of the promises kept have actually impacted the problems our country is having. Why don't you research THAT? He might have promised to plant another rose in the rose garden....and did it. Get my drift??????
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol You think you are making some kind of point. You're not. Think about it.
Too Funny,
not making a point,
you called for nonpartisan references only.

Keep posting, keep posting, too funny.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 242 (45%)
Compromise 130 (24%)
Promise Broken 119 (22%)
Stalled 2 (0%)
In the Works 23 (4%)
Not yet rated 16 (3%)
****PolitiFact has been both praised and criticized by independent observers, conservatives, and liberals alike. Conservative bias and liberal bias have been alleged, and criticisms have been made of attempts to fact-check statements that cannot be truly "fact-checked".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
The Obameter Scorecard
Promise Kept 242 (45%)
Compromise 130 (24%)
Promise Broken 119 (22%)
Stalled 2 (0%)
In the Works 23 (4%)
Not yet rated 16 (3%)
*****As the newly rechristened Tampa Bay Times, the paper's weekday tabloid tbt*, a free daily publication trending progressive liberal and which used "(* Tampa Bay Times)" as its subtitle, became just tbt when the name change took place.[5] The St. Pete Times name was repurposed as a new name for the Times' neighborhood news sections in southern Pinellas County (formerly Neighborhood Times), serving communities from Largo southward. Source? Wiki (Both quotes from Wiki)
Glorya

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

IO, Oh my IS not our teacher. IT thinks IT'S so smart, yet asks so many dumba$$ questions. Come on, do you really think someone who discusses ID for hours and hours, should be asking about "methodology" on how to find non-partisan websites? How stupid. Just talking to be talking. It should be INTELLIGENT enough to filter through all those websites, then decide for ITSELF. Wouldn't you think?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Too Funny,
not making a point,
you called for nonpartisan references only.
Keep posting, keep posting, too funny.
As I said. You've made no point. His so called "facts" can't be proved. I don't believe there ARE any nonpartisan sites. That's MY point.(I could tell you needed help.)
Glorya

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
****PolitiFact has been both praised and criticized by independent observers, conservatives, and liberals alike. Conservative bias and liberal bias have been alleged, and criticisms have been made of attempts to fact-check statements that cannot be truly "fact-checked".

Most excellent post!!
Scott

Demorest, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

American wrote:
I sure the no balls isiakson is happy he didn't have the guts to vote conservative on guns he had to go with numb nuts Obama I guess cause the idiot feed him a rotting cock sandwich.
Well...OK. You can have a Nobel Prize too. The acceptance speech should be...uh...interesting.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is VERY interesting. Wonder how many of the promises kept have actually impacted the problems our country is having. Why don't you research THAT? He might have promised to plant another rose in the rose garden....and did it. Get my drift??????
Sorry, you're drifting right off the dial.

Before we lose you all together, you asked what Obama had done to benefit the middle class, this site seemed like a good place for YOU to begin YOUR research.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Residential car lots 31 min Jay Moreno 93
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes 8 hr Karmacita 27
Which pest control? Thu Jolly Roger 4
kingsland adventure park Wed anon 69
Can the President be recalled? (Jul '09) Jul 22 joker 37
The new "OPS" location (Dec '13) Jul 21 Wrinkletard 52
Automobile Dearlerships Jul 21 Jax 5
•••
•••