Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments (Page 265)

Showing posts 5,281 - 5,300 of39,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep proving you are a friggin nut!!! Where are YOUR FACTS, post them for all to see.
NAME just ONE Republican that WANTED THE JOB after Bush that would have beaten Obama or any other Democrat. Or are you forgetting the Hispanic, Women, African Americans and Gay VOTES. The people your party spent years pissing off!!
This is a majority rule country, and you are not in that group anymore……. Your party will return to relevance, just not with you and your buddies in tow. You won’t recognize the Republican Party in 10 years, no doubt about it.
An Einstein you are not.
Glorya

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Your last sentence should read...You won't recognize America in 10 years, no doubt about it.

Good golly, you are about as dumb as a box of rocks and as interesting as one square piece of floor tile in any Wal Mart store.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare don't exist! New York Yankees? Now they wouldn't lie! You need to doo some educating youself.
You libtards get all upset at some little name change.
Obama loved the name and now you disagree with obama?

what's in a name? If you are so adamant against appeals to reason, there is no hope for you.

A tax can be called ---\
A Levy,
To make onerous and rigorous demands on.

Related words ---

demand, exact, importune, press, pressure, push; aggravate, agitate, annoy, bother, exasperate, gall, get (to), gnaw (at), grate, harass, harry, hassle, irk, irritate, nettle, pain, peeve, pester, rile, spite, vex

No difference between Obamacare and the Affordable care act.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare don't exist! New York Yankees? Now they wouldn't lie! You need to doo some educating youself.

So you believe me about the NY Yankes, but not about Obamacare?

What a pushover. I've got some good investments to sell you.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe that a bill got signed and passed into "LAW" and no one actually read it? You are sooo funny it is potheitcal. You listen to all the right wingers and believe all the lies and distortions they feed you. You are a big fan of Fox...I can tell. May want to try some real news channels and be enlighted by facts that are not twisted and distorted by the right wing. You are totally unbelievable and funny to me. The Sky is Falling!.....The real truth is Obama was re-elected by the majority of Americans that actually likes and appreciates what he has done for them. If he could run a third term...he would win again. Just the facts.
You are Columbus Native, aren't you? SURELY, there aren't TWO people on this forum as brainless as you. SURELY. You have absolutely NO reasoning skills.
So, according to YOU, I get my info from Fox or any other right wing source, but YOU get the TRUTH from ALL the LEFT WING sources???? YOU are funny to EVERYONE.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep proving you are a friggin nut!!! Where are YOUR FACTS, post them for all to see.
NAME just ONE Republican that WANTED THE JOB after Bush that would have beaten Obama or any other Democrat. Or are you forgetting the Hispanic, Women, African Americans and Gay VOTES. The people your party spent years pissing off!!
This is a majority rule country, and you are not in that group anymore……. Your party will return to relevance, just not with you and your buddies in tow. You won’t recognize the Republican Party in 10 years, no doubt about it.
For your information Deary:
Google the "Affordable Care Act"
Take your time and actually read it!
If your are too lazy or just to bias to find it, here is is for you.
The Affordable Health Care Act puts "Consumers" (that's you and I) back in charge of their Health Care. Under the new "Law" Patients Bill of Rights gives the American People (you and I) the stability and flexability they need to make informed choices.
...Now let me take a minute to expalin why the GOP don't like this. Because they are paid off by these Giant Corporations and must try to protect them at all cost...whether they have to lie aor distrot the facts to the American people or not. They Preach daily on Fox that this is wrong for America. Why? Because it will end the fleecing as they know it. Now back to Patients Bill of Rights under the new Law.
.It provides coverage to Americans (you and I) with pre-existing conditions under this Law.
.It protects your choice of Doctors.
.It keeps young adults covered to the age of 26.
.It ends lifetime limits on coverage.
.It ends pre-existing conditions exclusions for children.
.It ends arbitoary withdrawels of insurance coverage.
.It reviews Premium increases (companies must justify rate hikes)
.It helps get the most out of your Premium dollars.(Requires that Premiums must be spent on Health Care).
.It restricts annual dollar limits on coverage
.It removes Insurance Companies barriers to Emergency services.
.It covers preventive care and "NO COST" to you.
.It guarantee your right to appeal any refused claims.

Now I know that you don't want to accept these good things that are good for American people because of your tiny brainwashed brain...so go ahead and fight agianst Americans rights and give your money to the rich man. It will make them love you that much more....NOT!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Obama didn't like what the right wing labeled it but in an effort to look good to American choose not to stoop as low as the right wing.
The Bill was voted on by Congress at that time and passed. The right wing tried to stall it by saying they didn't have time to read it. In reality they had plenty of time. They work for Big Insurance and this bill doesn't favor the ones the right wingers are in bed with.
The Bill was signed fair and square by the necessary law makers at he time the bill was to be signed. It was a big thing for sure. Just to make you happy, I will google the "Affordable Health Care Law" and see what it really says about premiums. I will try to be fair and unbias as to what it says...if you will doo the same. Not "Obamacare" because that is not the same.
Obama was on some TV show and I SAW him say he liked the name Obamacare. It feeds right in to his conceit.
So, one of your OTHER heros, Nancy Pelosi, was on national news saying the bill had to be passed in order to find out what was in it and THAT WAS A LIE?????? Doo, seriously, you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mainlining that koolaid and you just can't help yourself.
What has Obama done to help you? You can just make a list.
Start with the debt(I'm sure you care about the children) and go from there. Please make reference to his promises while you are making the list. Before you list Obamacare, check his promises in regard to that, too.
If the request is too difficult, you can just make a simple list.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, WHERE are YOUR FACTS? All you do is call names and make stuff up.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe me about the NY Yankes, but not about Obamacare?
What a pushover. I've got some good investments to sell you.
No I didn't believe you about the N Y Yankees stupid! I just figured you were that dumb! I wouldn't buy anything from you because you reperesent all the crooks out there.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was on some TV show and I SAW him say he liked the name Obamacare. It feeds right in to his conceit.
So, one of your OTHER heros, Nancy Pelosi, was on national news saying the bill had to be passed in order to find out what was in it and THAT WAS A LIE?????? Doo, seriously, you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.
I just googled the "Affordable Health Care Act" and information is on here for you to read. Turn off that Propaganda machine and listen for a minute. Your coming off as really dumb right now!
Glorya

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Glorya

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

I could post 100s of reasons why Quality healthcare will only be available to those who are wealthy and able to afford a very expensive major medical health insurance plan for you & your family...

If you are poor and a "taker"...you will be amongst the lost & forgotten. Obamacare sucks.

You who believe otherwise, have been duped. BIG TIME.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe that a bill got signed and passed into "LAW" and no one actually read it? You are sooo funny it is potheitcal. You listen to all the right wingers and believe all the lies and distortions they feed you. You are a big fan of Fox...I can tell. May want to try some real news channels and be enlighted by facts that are not twisted and distorted by the right wing. You are totally unbelievable and funny to me. The Sky is Falling!.....The real truth is Obama was re-elected by the majority of Americans that actually likes and appreciates what he has done for them. If he could run a third term...he would win again. Just the facts.
Synergy already responded, but this idiocy just has to be addressed again. In regard to your first question - YES, that is EXACTLY what happened. Nancy Pelosi herself showed the limits of her brain function when she said "we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it". March 2010, look it up. That is how bad it has gotten in DC, few bills are truly understood before they are voted on. There have been 2 "Read the Bills" acts that have been proposed. These would require that the bills actually be read into the minutes before a vote and another would require bills be posted online 72 hours before a vote so that the public can see what is being voted on. To my knowledge, neither have made it to the floor for a vote as yet.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Glorya wrote:
I could post 100s of reasons why Quality healthcare will only be available to those who are wealthy and able to afford a very expensive major medical health insurance plan for you & your family...
If you are poor and a "taker"...you will be amongst the lost & forgotten. Obamacare sucks.
You who believe otherwise, have been duped. BIG TIME.
Spread the propaganda!....Problem is people knows better these days. Let me ask you a simpel question and I expect a clear well thought out answer? What does a poor man have to lose? vs What does a rich man have to lose? There's your answer. Support the rich at all cost Dear Glorya!
Glorya

Austell, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

http://www.nationalreview.com/critical-condit...

#8 being the most frightening....it's when the Govt death panels begin.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Spread the propaganda!....Problem is people knows better these days. Let me ask you a simpel question and I expect a clear well thought out answer? What does a poor man have to lose? vs What does a rich man have to lose? There's your answer. Support the rich at all cost Dear Glorya!

How's that Medicaid working for you and your family?

Can you find a good doctor that accepts Medicaid? Can anyone find a good doctor that accepts Medicaid?

The only doctors I know, who are forced to accept it, are the ones at the hospitals who are forced to accept Medicaid in order to get Medicare payments.
Medicaid is a losing health care proposition, and Obamacare will be just like it.
Glorya

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Obamacare would be more able to deliver QUALITY healthcare to the poor and the least of the least if US ONLY had the funds. BREAKING NEWS: The US does not.

It sounds so caring, so good, so wonderful- got news, it will never work. We're years too late and $16 trillion dollars short.

The greed, corruption, immorality now lead the ways of Washington.
It's shameful, it's sad, it's reality.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Glorya wrote:
http://www.nationalreview.com/ critical-condition/304361/top- ten-worst-things-obamacare-gra ce-marie-turner
#8 being the most frightening....it's when the Govt death panels begin.
Government Death Panels?????????? Spread the Propaganda! Don't exist and never will. Have you got your micro chip implanted in your dumb forehead yet? ha ha ha
Glorya

East Dublin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
How's that Medicaid working for you and your family?
Can you find a good doctor that accepts Medicaid? Can anyone find a good doctor that accepts Medicaid?
The only doctors I know, who are forced to accept it, are the ones at the hospitals who are forced to accept Medicaid in order to get Medicare payments.
Medicaid is a losing health care proposition, and Obamacare will be just like it.
You are so correct, Obamacare will change NOTHING. Quality healthcare in America will tank. Only the super rich will be hosptilaized & treated along with those who have the very best premium healthcare plans... With the looming doctor shortage...the poor will be low on the totem pole waiting for services.

Wake up....Obamacare is not the answer. Government control of doctors and hospitals is not the answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,281 - 5,300 of39,248
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Sheriff (Dec '12) 6 hr wow 184
kingsland adventure park 10 hr Tax and Spend Moreno 61
Hwy 17 Bridge (The Blue Bridge) 14 hr beentheredontthat 12
Does anyone know Amber McKinnon? 16 hr SOS 1
Why all the yard signs 16 hr Jay Moreno 13
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... Mon dollarbill03 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Sun youfool 1,983
•••
•••
•••
Kingsland Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search