Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Bored

Bogart, GA

#5707 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
How doo you defend a pack of lies?
By educating yourself, although in your case that may be impossible.
Google is your friend, try using it.

ObamaCare Cost for the Average Family

No one truly knows what ObamaCare will cost. Common estimates for an average family of 4 range from around $7,000 a year to $30,000 a year depending on factors such as age, health status and region.

http://obamacarefacts.com/costof-obamacare.ph...

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5708 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
How doo you defend a pack of lies?
That's what is so lovely about being "right", I only have to give the facts to support my position. I don't have to resort to lies about motivations to smear good, decent people who want to try to keep this country from tanking.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5709 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Except it just a pack of lies.
What part of it is not true?

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5710 Apr 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, take a second after you cash that Socialist Security check and go to the Socialist public library, on the Socialist public roads, and speak Socialist publicly paid librarian, and ask her to use one of those computers provided by Socialist public funds,
then,
open any search engine,
and
type the words " Bush and Pat Robertson and Falwell".
You only get 1,647,000 "hits" in less than .8 seconds, each identifying sources containing documents facts regarding the subjects of your search.
Or remain a typical Right Winger, so aware the facts are contrary to those believes you insecurely hold, that you can't risk exposure to reality.
Every time I read a Right Winger's refusal to acknowledge and accept obvious and well documented facts, I feel a kinship with 'Ol Jack who in frustration shouted:
... You can't handle the truth!
Jack Nicholson "A Few Good Men"
( A courtroom scene that in reality would never occur).
Appreciate the shorter post.
Now! If it's so easy to find YOUR links, just post the links. See! Everyone wins! Please post YOUR PARTICULAR LINKS.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#5711 Apr 3, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
By educating yourself, although in your case that may be impossible.
Google is your friend, try using it.
ObamaCare Cost for the Average Family
No one truly knows what ObamaCare will cost. Common estimates for an average family of 4 range from around $7,000 a year to $30,000 a year depending on factors such as age, health status and region.
http://obamacarefacts.com/costof-obamacare.ph...
Let me give you a clue if an article is correct or not. When someone calls "Obamacare" that automatically means some right wingers article. Why? Because there is not an "Obamacare". The correct name is "The Affordable Health Care Act" and not only did Obama sign it but Congress approved it all legal and fair and square like. "Obamacare" right wing slang to make it sound worse than it really is. If you are trying to be factual, then start somewhere besides "Obamacare" that don't exist.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#5712 Apr 3, 2013
Hey...all you righties...try typing in "The Affordable Health Care Law" instead of going to some right wing "Obamacare" thing. You may find that more facutal.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5713 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think your comment is full of crap like the rest of you righties.
Wow! Now THAT reply is PROFOUND!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5714 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me give you a clue if an article is correct or not. When someone calls "Obamacare" that automatically means some right wingers article. Why? Because there is not an "Obamacare". The correct name is "The Affordable Health Care Act" and not only did Obama sign it but Congress approved it all legal and fair and square like. "Obamacare" right wing slang to make it sound worse than it really is. If you are trying to be factual, then start somewhere besides "Obamacare" that don't exist.
Obama stated himself that he LIKES it to be called Obamacare.( You know what a narcissist he is!)

This bill was FORCED through. NO ONE had read it in its entirety.(Pelosi was proof of THAT.) Do you know how many pages is in that bill? That was done BY DESIGN.

It sounded like a good idea at first to a lot of uninformed people, but as time moved on, a MAJORITY of the PEOPLE didn't want it, but guess what???? The bill was signed ANYWAY.

Wonder WHY the bill wasn't published in advance of the signing( AS PROMISED) so that everyone would KNOW what was about to happen to them????(Again, that was by design.)

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5715 Apr 3, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
In fact, most aspects of "Obama Care" were supported and were pushed by real "Conservative" Republicans long ago. They believed in personal responsibility, and were tired of freeloaders and deadbeats making the rest of us pay so that could steal free medical care at our expense.
Let's see who all these "Socialists" who supported Obama Care:
George Bush, Sr.,
Mitt Romney
Richard Nixon
Newt Gengrich
"Real" Conservatives believe on making people pay their own way when they can.
The operative word in your post is ASPECTS. You were hoping that would slip by, huh?
Healthcare DOES need reform. No one has argued with that. You have NO IDEA about what Obamacare is going to end up costing YOU. The GREAT thing is, YOU are going to find out. You don't have to believe what you are reading. YOU (and the rest of us) are going to live it. I already am. My costs are UP. It's all happening in a push toward a single payer system.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#5716 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama stated himself that he LIKES it to be called Obamacare.( You know what a narcissist he is!)
This bill was FORCED through. NO ONE had read it in its entirety.(Pelosi was proof of THAT.) Do you know how many pages is in that bill? That was done BY DESIGN.
It sounded like a good idea at first to a lot of uninformed people, but as time moved on, a MAJORITY of the PEOPLE didn't want it, but guess what???? The bill was signed ANYWAY.
Wonder WHY the bill wasn't published in advance of the signing( AS PROMISED) so that everyone would KNOW what was about to happen to them????(Again, that was by design.)
You actually believe that a bill got signed and passed into "LAW" and no one actually read it? You are sooo funny it is potheitcal. You listen to all the right wingers and believe all the lies and distortions they feed you. You are a big fan of Fox...I can tell. May want to try some real news channels and be enlighted by facts that are not twisted and distorted by the right wing. You are totally unbelievable and funny to me. The Sky is Falling!.....The real truth is Obama was re-elected by the majority of Americans that actually likes and appreciates what he has done for them. If he could run a third term...he would win again. Just the facts.
Bored

Bogart, GA

#5717 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me give you a clue if an article is correct or not. When someone calls "Obamacare" that automatically means some right wingers article. Why? Because there is not an "Obamacare". The correct name is "The Affordable Health Care Act" and not only did Obama sign it but Congress approved it all legal and fair and square like. "Obamacare" right wing slang to make it sound worse than it really is. If you are trying to be factual, then start somewhere besides "Obamacare" that don't exist.

Well, do tell. What's in a name?

The website was founded by the NY Yankees and presents a very fair representation of Obamacare, or any other name you want to call it.
Educate yourself and do yourself and others a favor.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#5718 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama stated himself that he LIKES it to be called Obamacare.( You know what a narcissist he is!)
This bill was FORCED through. NO ONE had read it in its entirety.(Pelosi was proof of THAT.) Do you know how many pages is in that bill? That was done BY DESIGN.
It sounded like a good idea at first to a lot of uninformed people, but as time moved on, a MAJORITY of the PEOPLE didn't want it, but guess what???? The bill was signed ANYWAY.
Wonder WHY the bill wasn't published in advance of the signing( AS PROMISED) so that everyone would KNOW what was about to happen to them????(Again, that was by design.)
I think Obama didn't like what the right wing labeled it but in an effort to look good to American choose not to stoop as low as the right wing.
The Bill was voted on by Congress at that time and passed. The right wing tried to stall it by saying they didn't have time to read it. In reality they had plenty of time. They work for Big Insurance and this bill doesn't favor the ones the right wingers are in bed with.
The Bill was signed fair and square by the necessary law makers at he time the bill was to be signed. It was a big thing for sure. Just to make you happy, I will google the "Affordable Health Care Law" and see what it really says about premiums. I will try to be fair and unbias as to what it says...if you will doo the same. Not "Obamacare" because that is not the same.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#5719 Apr 3, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, do tell. What's in a name?
The website was founded by the NY Yankees and presents a very fair representation of Obamacare, or any other name you want to call it.
Educate yourself and do yourself and others a favor.
Obamacare don't exist! New York Yankees? Now they wouldn't lie! You need to doo some educating youself.
Einstein

Jefferson, GA

#5720 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a party-made clown that was elected because he is black. Nothing else. No other reason. A white democrat with essentially NO governmental experience would have NEVER won. Probably would have never even gotten nominated. Obama is not leading this country and is enjoying the perks and the worship(He is a MAJOR narcissist.) that he is STILL receiving from SOME of his minions. He certainly hasn't received the Obama staring worship that he received the first time he ran. If the republicans had run a viable candidate this time, Obama would have had his a$$ handed to him. No doubt about it.
You just keep proving you are a friggin nut!!! Where are YOUR FACTS, post them for all to see.

NAME just ONE Republican that WANTED THE JOB after Bush that would have beaten Obama or any other Democrat. Or are you forgetting the Hispanic, Women, African Americans and Gay VOTES. The people your party spent years pissing off!!

This is a majority rule country, and you are not in that group anymore……. Your party will return to relevance, just not with you and your buddies in tow. You won’t recognize the Republican Party in 10 years, no doubt about it.
Bored

Bogart, GA

#5721 Apr 3, 2013
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep proving you are a friggin nut!!! Where are YOUR FACTS, post them for all to see.
NAME just ONE Republican that WANTED THE JOB after Bush that would have beaten Obama or any other Democrat. Or are you forgetting the Hispanic, Women, African Americans and Gay VOTES. The people your party spent years pissing off!!
This is a majority rule country, and you are not in that group anymore……. Your party will return to relevance, just not with you and your buddies in tow. You won’t recognize the Republican Party in 10 years, no doubt about it.
An Einstein you are not.
Glorya

Norcross, GA

#5722 Apr 3, 2013
Your last sentence should read...You won't recognize America in 10 years, no doubt about it.

Good golly, you are about as dumb as a box of rocks and as interesting as one square piece of floor tile in any Wal Mart store.
Bored

Bogart, GA

#5723 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare don't exist! New York Yankees? Now they wouldn't lie! You need to doo some educating youself.
You libtards get all upset at some little name change.
Obama loved the name and now you disagree with obama?


what's in a name? If you are so adamant against appeals to reason, there is no hope for you.

A tax can be called ---\
A Levy,
To make onerous and rigorous demands on.

Related words ---

demand, exact, importune, press, pressure, push; aggravate, agitate, annoy, bother, exasperate, gall, get (to), gnaw (at), grate, harass, harry, hassle, irk, irritate, nettle, pain, peeve, pester, rile, spite, vex

No difference between Obamacare and the Affordable care act.
Bored

Bogart, GA

#5724 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare don't exist! New York Yankees? Now they wouldn't lie! You need to doo some educating youself.

So you believe me about the NY Yankes, but not about Obamacare?

What a pushover. I've got some good investments to sell you.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5725 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe that a bill got signed and passed into "LAW" and no one actually read it? You are sooo funny it is potheitcal. You listen to all the right wingers and believe all the lies and distortions they feed you. You are a big fan of Fox...I can tell. May want to try some real news channels and be enlighted by facts that are not twisted and distorted by the right wing. You are totally unbelievable and funny to me. The Sky is Falling!.....The real truth is Obama was re-elected by the majority of Americans that actually likes and appreciates what he has done for them. If he could run a third term...he would win again. Just the facts.
You are Columbus Native, aren't you? SURELY, there aren't TWO people on this forum as brainless as you. SURELY. You have absolutely NO reasoning skills.
So, according to YOU, I get my info from Fox or any other right wing source, but YOU get the TRUTH from ALL the LEFT WING sources???? YOU are funny to EVERYONE.
Doo

Douglas, GA

#5726 Apr 3, 2013
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep proving you are a friggin nut!!! Where are YOUR FACTS, post them for all to see.
NAME just ONE Republican that WANTED THE JOB after Bush that would have beaten Obama or any other Democrat. Or are you forgetting the Hispanic, Women, African Americans and Gay VOTES. The people your party spent years pissing off!!
This is a majority rule country, and you are not in that group anymore……. Your party will return to relevance, just not with you and your buddies in tow. You won’t recognize the Republican Party in 10 years, no doubt about it.
For your information Deary:
Google the "Affordable Care Act"
Take your time and actually read it!
If your are too lazy or just to bias to find it, here is is for you.
The Affordable Health Care Act puts "Consumers" (that's you and I) back in charge of their Health Care. Under the new "Law" Patients Bill of Rights gives the American People (you and I) the stability and flexability they need to make informed choices.
...Now let me take a minute to expalin why the GOP don't like this. Because they are paid off by these Giant Corporations and must try to protect them at all cost...whether they have to lie aor distrot the facts to the American people or not. They Preach daily on Fox that this is wrong for America. Why? Because it will end the fleecing as they know it. Now back to Patients Bill of Rights under the new Law.
.It provides coverage to Americans (you and I) with pre-existing conditions under this Law.
.It protects your choice of Doctors.
.It keeps young adults covered to the age of 26.
.It ends lifetime limits on coverage.
.It ends pre-existing conditions exclusions for children.
.It ends arbitoary withdrawels of insurance coverage.
.It reviews Premium increases (companies must justify rate hikes)
.It helps get the most out of your Premium dollars.(Requires that Premiums must be spent on Health Care).
.It restricts annual dollar limits on coverage
.It removes Insurance Companies barriers to Emergency services.
.It covers preventive care and "NO COST" to you.
.It guarantee your right to appeal any refused claims.

Now I know that you don't want to accept these good things that are good for American people because of your tiny brainwashed brain...so go ahead and fight agianst Americans rights and give your money to the rich man. It will make them love you that much more....NOT!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Camden commissioners hear again from opponents ... 2 min Fee Free LaRue 1
Establishment politions are Left and Right 8 min Go Bernie 2
Hot Collared republican Gets Physical 8 hr Jorge 20
Consolidated fire protection, anyone? 8 hr Jerry 31
Dukes of Iron MC (Jul '14) Fri Patched 35
Looking for best divorce attorney in Camden May 25 Camden Sux Azz 2
Steppin Fetched days are over. May 24 watcher 9

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages