Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5717 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me give you a clue if an article is correct or not. When someone calls "Obamacare" that automatically means some right wingers article. Why? Because there is not an "Obamacare". The correct name is "The Affordable Health Care Act" and not only did Obama sign it but Congress approved it all legal and fair and square like. "Obamacare" right wing slang to make it sound worse than it really is. If you are trying to be factual, then start somewhere besides "Obamacare" that don't exist.

Well, do tell. What's in a name?

The website was founded by the NY Yankees and presents a very fair representation of Obamacare, or any other name you want to call it.
Educate yourself and do yourself and others a favor.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5718 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama stated himself that he LIKES it to be called Obamacare.( You know what a narcissist he is!)
This bill was FORCED through. NO ONE had read it in its entirety.(Pelosi was proof of THAT.) Do you know how many pages is in that bill? That was done BY DESIGN.
It sounded like a good idea at first to a lot of uninformed people, but as time moved on, a MAJORITY of the PEOPLE didn't want it, but guess what???? The bill was signed ANYWAY.
Wonder WHY the bill wasn't published in advance of the signing( AS PROMISED) so that everyone would KNOW what was about to happen to them????(Again, that was by design.)
I think Obama didn't like what the right wing labeled it but in an effort to look good to American choose not to stoop as low as the right wing.
The Bill was voted on by Congress at that time and passed. The right wing tried to stall it by saying they didn't have time to read it. In reality they had plenty of time. They work for Big Insurance and this bill doesn't favor the ones the right wingers are in bed with.
The Bill was signed fair and square by the necessary law makers at he time the bill was to be signed. It was a big thing for sure. Just to make you happy, I will google the "Affordable Health Care Law" and see what it really says about premiums. I will try to be fair and unbias as to what it says...if you will doo the same. Not "Obamacare" because that is not the same.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5719 Apr 3, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, do tell. What's in a name?
The website was founded by the NY Yankees and presents a very fair representation of Obamacare, or any other name you want to call it.
Educate yourself and do yourself and others a favor.
Obamacare don't exist! New York Yankees? Now they wouldn't lie! You need to doo some educating youself.
Einstein

Commerce, GA

#5720 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is a party-made clown that was elected because he is black. Nothing else. No other reason. A white democrat with essentially NO governmental experience would have NEVER won. Probably would have never even gotten nominated. Obama is not leading this country and is enjoying the perks and the worship(He is a MAJOR narcissist.) that he is STILL receiving from SOME of his minions. He certainly hasn't received the Obama staring worship that he received the first time he ran. If the republicans had run a viable candidate this time, Obama would have had his a$$ handed to him. No doubt about it.
You just keep proving you are a friggin nut!!! Where are YOUR FACTS, post them for all to see.

NAME just ONE Republican that WANTED THE JOB after Bush that would have beaten Obama or any other Democrat. Or are you forgetting the Hispanic, Women, African Americans and Gay VOTES. The people your party spent years pissing off!!

This is a majority rule country, and you are not in that group anymore……. Your party will return to relevance, just not with you and your buddies in tow. You won’t recognize the Republican Party in 10 years, no doubt about it.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5721 Apr 3, 2013
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
You just keep proving you are a friggin nut!!! Where are YOUR FACTS, post them for all to see.
NAME just ONE Republican that WANTED THE JOB after Bush that would have beaten Obama or any other Democrat. Or are you forgetting the Hispanic, Women, African Americans and Gay VOTES. The people your party spent years pissing off!!
This is a majority rule country, and you are not in that group anymore……. Your party will return to relevance, just not with you and your buddies in tow. You won’t recognize the Republican Party in 10 years, no doubt about it.
An Einstein you are not.
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5722 Apr 3, 2013
Your last sentence should read...You won't recognize America in 10 years, no doubt about it.

Good golly, you are about as dumb as a box of rocks and as interesting as one square piece of floor tile in any Wal Mart store.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5723 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obamacare don't exist! New York Yankees? Now they wouldn't lie! You need to doo some educating youself.
You libtards get all upset at some little name change.
Obama loved the name and now you disagree with obama?

what's in a name? If you are so adamant against appeals to reason, there is no hope for you.

A tax can be called ---\
A Levy,
To make onerous and rigorous demands on.

Related words ---

demand, exact, importune, press, pressure, push; aggravate, agitate, annoy, bother, exasperate, gall, get (to), gnaw (at), grate, harass, harry, hassle, irk, irritate, nettle, pain, peeve, pester, rile, spite, vex

No difference between Obamacare and the Affordable care act.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#5724 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>

So you believe me about the NY Yankes, but not about Obamacare?

What a pushover. I've got some good investments to sell you.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5725 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe that a bill got signed and passed into "LAW" and no one actually read it? You are sooo funny it is potheitcal. You listen to all the right wingers and believe all the lies and distortions they feed you. You are a big fan of Fox...I can tell. May want to try some real news channels and be enlighted by facts that are not twisted and distorted by the right wing. You are totally unbelievable and funny to me. The Sky is Falling!.....The real truth is Obama was re-elected by the majority of Americans that actually likes and appreciates what he has done for them. If he could run a third term...he would win again. Just the facts.
You are Columbus Native, aren't you? SURELY, there aren't TWO people on this forum as brainless as you. SURELY. You have absolutely NO reasoning skills.
So, according to YOU, I get my info from Fox or any other right wing source, but YOU get the TRUTH from ALL the LEFT WING sources???? YOU are funny to EVERYONE.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5726 Apr 3, 2013
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
For your information Deary:
Google the "Affordable Care Act"
Take your time and actually read it!
If your are too lazy or just to bias to find it, here is is for you.
The Affordable Health Care Act puts "Consumers" (that's you and I) back in charge of their Health Care. Under the new "Law" Patients Bill of Rights gives the American People (you and I) the stability and flexability they need to make informed choices.
...Now let me take a minute to expalin why the GOP don't like this. Because they are paid off by these Giant Corporations and must try to protect them at all cost...whether they have to lie aor distrot the facts to the American people or not. They Preach daily on Fox that this is wrong for America. Why? Because it will end the fleecing as they know it. Now back to Patients Bill of Rights under the new Law.
.It provides coverage to Americans (you and I) with pre-existing conditions under this Law.
.It protects your choice of Doctors.
.It keeps young adults covered to the age of 26.
.It ends lifetime limits on coverage.
.It ends pre-existing conditions exclusions for children.
.It ends arbitoary withdrawels of insurance coverage.
.It reviews Premium increases (companies must justify rate hikes)
.It helps get the most out of your Premium dollars.(Requires that Premiums must be spent on Health Care).
.It restricts annual dollar limits on coverage
.It removes Insurance Companies barriers to Emergency services.
.It covers preventive care and "NO COST" to you.
.It guarantee your right to appeal any refused claims.

Now I know that you don't want to accept these good things that are good for American people because of your tiny brainwashed brain...so go ahead and fight agianst Americans rights and give your money to the rich man. It will make them love you that much more....NOT!

Location hidden

#5727 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Obama didn't like what the right wing labeled it but in an effort to look good to American choose not to stoop as low as the right wing.
The Bill was voted on by Congress at that time and passed. The right wing tried to stall it by saying they didn't have time to read it. In reality they had plenty of time. They work for Big Insurance and this bill doesn't favor the ones the right wingers are in bed with.
The Bill was signed fair and square by the necessary law makers at he time the bill was to be signed. It was a big thing for sure. Just to make you happy, I will google the "Affordable Health Care Law" and see what it really says about premiums. I will try to be fair and unbias as to what it says...if you will doo the same. Not "Obamacare" because that is not the same.
Obama was on some TV show and I SAW him say he liked the name Obamacare. It feeds right in to his conceit.
So, one of your OTHER heros, Nancy Pelosi, was on national news saying the bill had to be passed in order to find out what was in it and THAT WAS A LIE?????? Doo, seriously, you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.

Location hidden

#5728 Apr 3, 2013
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
You are mainlining that koolaid and you just can't help yourself.
What has Obama done to help you? You can just make a list.
Start with the debt(I'm sure you care about the children) and go from there. Please make reference to his promises while you are making the list. Before you list Obamacare, check his promises in regard to that, too.
If the request is too difficult, you can just make a simple list.

Location hidden

#5729 Apr 3, 2013
Einstein wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, WHERE are YOUR FACTS? All you do is call names and make stuff up.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5730 Apr 3, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe me about the NY Yankes, but not about Obamacare?
What a pushover. I've got some good investments to sell you.
No I didn't believe you about the N Y Yankees stupid! I just figured you were that dumb! I wouldn't buy anything from you because you reperesent all the crooks out there.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5731 Apr 3, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama was on some TV show and I SAW him say he liked the name Obamacare. It feeds right in to his conceit.
So, one of your OTHER heros, Nancy Pelosi, was on national news saying the bill had to be passed in order to find out what was in it and THAT WAS A LIE?????? Doo, seriously, you are just digging yourself in deeper and deeper.
I just googled the "Affordable Health Care Act" and information is on here for you to read. Turn off that Propaganda machine and listen for a minute. Your coming off as really dumb right now!
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5732 Apr 3, 2013
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5733 Apr 3, 2013
I could post 100s of reasons why Quality healthcare will only be available to those who are wealthy and able to afford a very expensive major medical health insurance plan for you & your family...

If you are poor and a "taker"...you will be amongst the lost & forgotten. Obamacare sucks.

You who believe otherwise, have been duped. BIG TIME.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5734 Apr 3, 2013
Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually believe that a bill got signed and passed into "LAW" and no one actually read it? You are sooo funny it is potheitcal. You listen to all the right wingers and believe all the lies and distortions they feed you. You are a big fan of Fox...I can tell. May want to try some real news channels and be enlighted by facts that are not twisted and distorted by the right wing. You are totally unbelievable and funny to me. The Sky is Falling!.....The real truth is Obama was re-elected by the majority of Americans that actually likes and appreciates what he has done for them. If he could run a third term...he would win again. Just the facts.
Synergy already responded, but this idiocy just has to be addressed again. In regard to your first question - YES, that is EXACTLY what happened. Nancy Pelosi herself showed the limits of her brain function when she said "we have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it". March 2010, look it up. That is how bad it has gotten in DC, few bills are truly understood before they are voted on. There have been 2 "Read the Bills" acts that have been proposed. These would require that the bills actually be read into the minutes before a vote and another would require bills be posted online 72 hours before a vote so that the public can see what is being voted on. To my knowledge, neither have made it to the floor for a vote as yet.
Doo

Chatsworth, GA

#5735 Apr 3, 2013
Glorya wrote:
I could post 100s of reasons why Quality healthcare will only be available to those who are wealthy and able to afford a very expensive major medical health insurance plan for you & your family...
If you are poor and a "taker"...you will be amongst the lost & forgotten. Obamacare sucks.
You who believe otherwise, have been duped. BIG TIME.
Spread the propaganda!....Problem is people knows better these days. Let me ask you a simpel question and I expect a clear well thought out answer? What does a poor man have to lose? vs What does a rich man have to lose? There's your answer. Support the rich at all cost Dear Glorya!
Glorya

Atlanta, GA

#5736 Apr 3, 2013
http://www.nationalreview.com/critical-condit...

#8 being the most frightening....it's when the Govt death panels begin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black panthers 46 min anan 4
Republican clowns on display 50 min LonePalm Sux 9
Pigs in a Blanket Fry them like Bacon 1 hr Big Deal 3
Why are people so down on Mayor Smith? (Jan '15) 6 hr Terance 65
Gay friendly church in Camden County? (Jun '11) Sat soupsand 45
The Earthkeepers Are Trying To Stop Linda Horn ... Sat Natalie Bea 6
Salt Pepper and Thyme (Jan '15) Aug 28 Really 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingsland Mortgages