columbus native

Edmond, OK

#5413 Mar 30, 2013
Let's all of we non-republicans allow these republican idiots to capitalize this one topix forum. They all need to cling to some imagined wet log in a whirling river like rats. So I will move to other topix with more intelligent folks and truly enjoy the great work( other than gun control or gay marriages) that are the only thing I disagree with Obama. This man inherited a nightmare and I believe he is doing a hella a lot better job than Count Dracula romney and his bitten wife could ever do! So now you repubs continue to stew and whine and it makes my day so much better to hear angry F-ing republicans.
domino

Griffin, GA

#5414 Mar 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
We still have soldiers dying over there. Whom do you blame for that?
AMEN!!!
Clue

Fitzgerald, GA

#5415 Mar 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'M what's wrong with the Republican party???? I DO think that we have a LOT of uninformed voters and if YOU haven't determined that, YOU are what's wrong with this country period. I DO think the majority of Obama supporters are absolutely clueless about what he represents. Those who do know, are enemies of this country and the freedom we enjoy.
Proof of the uninformed electorate? They reelected the biggest liar of all!
I disagree. I believe people voted with what they thought was their best judgement when they voted for Bush the second time. I think sight of our best judgement was blurred by anger that someone would dare attack us on our own soil. The haze of rage has somewhat lifted and now we are paying for it and looking to blame someone for our mistakes that we as a country made together. I admire Obama for his courage to stand on that stage the night he was elected the first time. I believe that this country is more or less controlled by a select few and Obama was placed in the White House the first time as a patsy to make it appear that a black man wasn't capable of running a country. I think he was elected by the people the second time and no amount of money could stop it. I honestly thought Romney had a better business plan to balance the checkbook, but my heart and admiration was with Obama. I voted with my mind when I voted for Bush the second time and I was wrong. I voted with heart when I voted for Obama the second time, because something just didn't feel right about Romney. I'm not ignorant and I still feel I made the right decisions.
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#5416 Mar 30, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for providing such a fact based argument.
Those damn liberals keep posting overwhelming and numerous facts demonstrating the Right Wingers always create economic devastation, double and triple the national debt, and create huge deficits.
Thank goodness you didn't just avoid all the facts demonstrating that in modern history only democrats have balanced the budget.
Oh, wait .....
I guess that's actually all you did.
It's too bad but these republicans have rabies. You see they have been bitten by the reagan BS and still believe cheney did'nt lie about weapons of mass destruction. On the positive side Obama is moving the economy to where all of we non-wealthy can have a little more piece of the pie. There is no help for hardcore repubs but it does make me happy to see them soooo upset!
columbus native

Edmond, OK

#5417 Mar 30, 2013
domino wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN!!!
Those who went having large sign on bonuses and discharge of huge student loans. This was no Pearl Harbor!
Clue

Fitzgerald, GA

#5418 Mar 30, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>It's too bad but these republicans have rabies. You see they have been bitten by the reagan BS and still believe cheney did'nt lie about weapons of mass destruction. On the positive side Obama is moving the economy to where all of we non-wealthy can have a little more piece of the pie. There is no help for hardcore repubs but it does make me happy to see them soooo upset!
Obama is not without faults. Alot of his advisors are the same people that was Bush's advisor's. I think Obamacare is self-serving to cement his place in history. If he wanted to be a great president. He'd let his baby die as an olive branch to these vamps as you call them and this country would unite and move foward, but he is a showboat at times and has been very ineffective. He didn't raise taxes on the wealthy. He only let the decreases expire and as for the cuts that you're so excited about he didn't want. He only agreed to the cuts to pass a previous agenda and never expected them to actually take place. Your hate for republicans are somewhat blinding you to the facts.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#5419 Mar 30, 2013
columbus native wrote:
Let's all of we non-republicans allow these republican idiots to capitalize this one topix forum. They all need to cling to some imagined wet log in a whirling river like rats. So I will move to other topix with more intelligent folks and truly enjoy the great work( other than gun control or gay marriages) that are the only thing I disagree with Obama. This man inherited a nightmare and I believe he is doing a hella a lot better job than Count Dracula romney and his bitten wife could ever do! So now you repubs continue to stew and whine and it makes my day so much better to hear angry F-ing republicans.
You are leaving because you are beat. You have nothing. A more intelligent topix board? You better get some help. You have NOTHING to back up your ridiculous posts. You are going to pay big time for voting for that freedom destroying maniac. I would be rife with glee except your extreme stupidity is going to hurt us all.

Location hidden

#5420 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is not without faults. Alot of his advisors are the same people that was Bush's advisor's. I think Obamacare is self-serving to cement his place in history. If he wanted to be a great president. He'd let his baby die as an olive branch to these vamps as you call them and this country would unite and move foward, but he is a showboat at times and has been very ineffective. He didn't raise taxes on the wealthy. He only let the decreases expire and as for the cuts that you're so excited about he didn't want. He only agreed to the cuts to pass a previous agenda and never expected them to actually take place. Your hate for republicans are somewhat blinding you to the facts.
Okay. You and I totally agree here.

The only thing that you and I disagree on in your previous post is that I have no admiration for Obama. I DO think the election was thrown the first time he ran. We'll never know what kind of president Romney would have made because he lost. Any judgement toward his ability is nothing more than speculation.
Obama had nothing in his background to show he was qualified for the job. It is STILL astounding that he got elected.

Location hidden

#5421 Mar 30, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>It's too bad but these republicans have rabies. You see they have been bitten by the reagan BS and still believe cheney did'nt lie about weapons of mass destruction. On the positive side Obama is moving the economy to where all of we non-wealthy can have a little more piece of the pie. There is no help for hardcore repubs but it does make me happy to see them soooo upset!
Thought you were leaving.
Clue

Fitzgerald, GA

#5422 Mar 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are leaving because you are beat. You have nothing. A more intelligent topix board? You better get some help. You have NOTHING to back up your ridiculous posts. You are going to pay big time for voting for that freedom destroying maniac. I would be rife with glee except your extreme stupidity is going to hurt us all.
His hate for you is a direct response to your hate for him. You are no better than him. You don't get points for attacking someone that is not your intellectual equal. Two wrongs don't make a right and so on and so forth.

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

#5423 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>His hate for you is a direct response to your hate for him. You are no better than him. You don't get points for attacking someone that is not your intellectual equal. Two wrongs don't make a right and so on and so forth.
If that's true, then please tell us what you have against my "alias", and what do you mean by the good ole days?
Clue

Fitzgerald, GA

#5424 Mar 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's true, then please tell us what you have against my "alias", and what do you mean by the good ole days?
I don't have anything against your ID. I just think that his name and that ideology has no place in modern government and is usually used as bait. I do not care to go down that road today.
domino

Griffin, GA

#5425 Mar 30, 2013
columbus native wrote:
<quoted text>Those who went having large sign on bonuses and discharge of huge student loans. This was no Pearl Harbor!
You still do not have a clue. It IS NOT student loans, it is called the GI bill which soldiers PAY IN from their checks. Well guess what! Obama took that too. My family members paid in thousands and at this moment cant use it. They paid it in from their paychecks. It was not tax free. Its tbeirs. Thank - God for the republicans, they are in the process of trying to get it reinstated. Why are you always talking about the military when you never have a clue what you are talking about? And about those sign on bonuses, that is bogus now. They haven't done that in a very long time. Now why don't you talk something you know and shut up about the military. Cause you are obviously in the dark!

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#5426 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have anything against your ID. I just think that his name and that ideology has no place in modern government.
Based on what?
jeb stuart

Jesup, GA

#5427 Mar 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing that you and I disagree on in your previous post is that I have no admiration for Obama. I DO think the election was thrown the first time he ran. We'll never know what kind of president Romney would have made because he lost. Any judgement toward his ability is nothing more than speculation.
Obama had nothing in his background to show he was qualified for the job. It is STILL astounding that he got elected.
your last sentence is interesting and I have often wondered about that myself.these are the best explanations that I can come up with.(1)McCain made a poor choice for a running mate(palin).(2)Obama is the type of black that most whites find least offensive(half white and somewhat articulate.(3)his election would help rid our 'collective guilt' for slavery and show the rest of the world that we are not a bunch of hypocrites.there are more reasons but,as you know,i can not count higher than three so I will have to stop here.

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#5428 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have anything against your ID. I just think that his name is usually used as bait. I do not care to go down that road today.
By the way, you cast out the bait in your post #5402.
Clue

Fitzgerald, GA

#5429 Mar 30, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on what?
Based on my own experiences. Some will look no further than your ID. It is a liability and destroys your credibility that you're unbiased to the facts. Most don't know anything about Gen. Lee other than he fought for the south and the south fought for slavery. I think it's race baiting if you're smart enough to understand what you're doing.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#5430 Mar 30, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
See I'm not that bad. I only had to change my name to get you to agree with me on something. Have a good day. Peace.

“Marble Man”

Destin, FL

#5431 Mar 30, 2013
Clue wrote:
<quoted text>Based on my own experiences. Some will look no further than your ID. It is a liability and destroys your credibility that you're unbiased to the facts. Most don't know anything about Gen. Lee other than he fought for the south and the south fought for slavery. I think it's race baiting if you're smart enough to understand what you're doing.
Your initial assumption and response to me was just another form of race baiting. As far as credibility goes, based on my own experiences, those who jump to conclusions as you did are biased and lacking in credibility.
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

#5432 Mar 30, 2013
columbus native wrote:
We must pity Right Wing Republicans who actually work for a living, as they
suffer from a painful emotional illness called "Cognitive Dissonance."

Republicans believe:

- that government spending causes unemployment - but we can't cut the defense budget, because that would put people out of work;

- that the wealthy need the incentive of massive tax breaks to create jobs - but every tax break for the rich has always resulted in less employment, not more;

- while they make billions sucking dinosaur juice out of the ground in Texas- the Earth is only 6,000 years old;

- we don't need to regulate Wall Street investment bankers while we're still cleaning up from their financial Katrina;

- it's fine to use the bailout money to give themselves bonuses for having ruined our economy, otherwise they'd quit, and we'd lose their "brilliance";

- it's great Congress just passed a new farm bill that subsidizing corporate agribusiness billions - while decrying "welfare";

- even though there are 3,615 times more UFO sightings in America than there are cases of voter fraud - voter fraud is "rampant";

Imagine how their brains must hurt as they try to make these contradictory positions make sense.

As Mr. T would say "I pity the fool", who is placed in such an obviously hypocritical position.

God bless their tiny hearts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Early voting press release. 8 min Nancy 3
Spur 40 to Charlie Smith Highway 9 min Jorge 5
Moreno billboard on Kings Bay Rd over Shooters. 1 hr nopetrr 27
Candidates must kiss Mother Earth Kearn's Green... 2 hr Nancy 10
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 18 hr JayPo 2,056
atv park (Sep '08) Sat Tweeter83 11
Just saw this and had to share ATV park now in ... (Jun '09) Sat Tweeter83 6
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info