Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments (Page 205)

Showing posts 4,081 - 4,100 of47,848
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No truer words have ever been spoken.+1
That's a joke right? You're being funny aren't you?
observing nowheresville

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

LMGDAOx3

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I am most of the time too. I never said I wasn't. Your friend aggie attacked a poster yesterday and backed it up tonight by saying he was a waste of time. I was only feeding off of her negative energy. You know I'm a lib. What can I say. HaHa.
The thing is, Aggie posts fact after fact and it's either ignored or blown off. She rarely, if ever, posts screwy stuff like I do.(I gave up.) So, she just didn't see the reason to keep posting to someone who didn't want to hear what she was saying. She NEVER walks away from a worthy opponent.

lol YOU were feeding off her negative energy??? Do you libs EVER stop passing the blame.:)

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

glorya wrote:
Now get off my a$$, cause I got on your a$$. And have a great evening. Goodnight. Will have my assistant to check for more scolding posts and he will reply promptly, first thing sometime tomorrow.:D
Oh dear, What are we to do now? Glorya has formed something beyond the thought police. I guess it will be called "The Glorya's Topix Forum Police". If we are bad we will be punished by having to read one of her 20,000 word post on being a better person that she approves of.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>That's a joke right? You're being funny aren't you?
No. Just think about it. Give it some serious thought. Give it the 'ole OMTE concentration. It makes perfectly good sense.
uninformed opinion

Harpersville, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Rice and President Cheney .. er ... Bush sure were absolutely right about invading Iraq, the biggest debacle in American history since Vietnam.
She assured us we'd be greeted at liberators and loved by the people - Instead we had thousands of dead American troops;
She said we'd won't cost a dime, the people there will pay all our expenses from oil sales- Instead we are looking at over a $2,000,000,000,000.00 cost to taxpayers;
She claimed we had to attack and invade and occupy and rebuild Iraq because next Tuesday they'll be sending nuclear warheads toward Des Moines from Baghdad - Instead Iraq couldn't even maintain its obsolete tanks, let alone design and construct nuclear missiles.
Isn't it amazing that no matter how wrong these folks have been - over and over and over again - somehow they maintain their status as "credible".
At least Gen. Powell has had the decency to admit he was wrong and misled by Bush and his merry band of gangsters.
u aren't really that dumbo r u?
Anonymous

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

I'm scarred too. Dont let me get under your skin, Synergy.
You're good at giving back as good as you get and that keeps it funny and interesting. Take that as a compliment. Aggie, too. Hope to meet up again soon.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Just think about it. Give it some serious thought. Give it the 'ole OMTE concentration. It makes perfectly good sense.
I'm a little loopy right now maybe tmrw. hehe.
Anonymous

Snellville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, What are we to do now? Glorya has formed something beyond the thought police. I guess it will be called "The Glorya's Topix Forum Police". If we are bad we will be punished by having to read one of her 20,000 word post on being a better person that she approves of.
No Dave, make me laugh and you won't he punished. I'm not the topix police lady. The preaching may come out from time to time. But, set me straight. I've fallen and trying to get up. I've never claimed to be perfect. Far from it.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Ya'll suck. At least Raven would argue with me.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Hey, Synergy, appreciate the back up.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

OMTE wrote:
Ya'll suck. At least Raven would argue with me.
speaking of the birdman,what happened to our finefeathered friend?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>speaking of the birdman,what happened to our finefeathered friend?
One of these dam LIBS got him kicked off for putting that f**kbuddy website link up on one of his posts.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Either that or the illuminati came got his a$$. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, Rice and President Cheney .. er ... Bush sure were absolutely right about invading Iraq, the biggest debacle in American history since Vietnam.
She assured us we'd be greeted at liberators and loved by the people - Instead we had thousands of dead American troops;
She said we'd won't cost a dime, the people there will pay all our expenses from oil sales- Instead we are looking at over a $2,000,000,000,000.00 cost to taxpayers;
She claimed we had to attack and invade and occupy and rebuild Iraq because next Tuesday they'll be sending nuclear warheads toward Des Moines from Baghdad - Instead Iraq couldn't even maintain its obsolete tanks, let alone design and construct nuclear missiles.
Isn't it amazing that no matter how wrong these folks have been - over and over and over again - somehow they maintain their status as "credible".
At least Gen. Powell has had the decency to admit he was wrong and misled by Bush and his merry band of gangsters.
Actually, Obama followed the withdrawal plan set out by Bush. He left troops in Iraq longer than he promised, but he did bring them out. He then boosted us up in a major way into Afghanistan. Is bin Laden gone? Yes. Did we lose more American lives. Yes. Are those lives not as important as those lost in Iraq? You keep slamming Bush with NO blame whatsoever on Obama for the lives lost in Afghanistan. We have lost MORE lives in the since bin Laden's death. How do you explain that? Is that okay? Are those lives not important? I can't wait for your reply of, "but Bush caused hundreads of thousands of Americans to lose their lives. Obama only caused 1,000 or some such crap. Are those 1,000 not as important? Well, not important enough to YOU. Obama gets a pass, right? Obama actually intensified the war in Afghanistan as he was promising to end it. Remember the surge? The U.S. went from approx. 31,000 tropps in Afghanistan at the end of 2008 to about 71,000 a year later. The peak was 111,000 a year later.(Obama's watch) He more than tripled the number of troops in Afghanistan during his first two years in office. I guess that's okay with you libs. So, during Bush's term between 20,000 to 30,000 troops were there and then Obama took over and the number increased to over 100,000. It's okay with you because bin Laden is dead, right? Obama has narrowed the goals in Afghanistan until HE could make the proclamation the war, in a traditional sense, was unwinnable. So, what do YOU think of his willingness to employ and expand the use of drones in Afghanistan??? Do you care about the collateral damage?
Troops in Iraq =$800,000 per troop per year.
Troops in Afghanistan =$1.2 MILLION per troop per year Source: Todd Harrison, senior fellow
for defense budget studies at the
center for Strategic and Budgetary
Assessments.

Now, Afghanistan is experiencing a resurgence of the Taliban. So, were those lives lost on Obama's watch wasted? Well? Now, Pakistan has emerged as a possible terrorist haven.
I KNOW this whole post is a waste of my time. I just couldn't read your ridiculous blaming anymore without hearing your insane excuses for Obama. Can't wait.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
Hey, Synergy, appreciate the back up.
I got 'cha back.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

@Synergy
Great post.+1+1+1

And we must never forget - Chris Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen Doherty and Ty Woods
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

OMTE wrote:
Either that or the illuminati came got his a$$. LOL.
that is funny.i was kinda hoping that he'd cashed his silver reserves in at $200/oz. i was getting ready to head to my safe deposit box.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

uninformed opinion wrote:
<quoted text>u aren't really that dumbo r u?
Another fact based rebuttal laced with deep reasoned analysis.

Lord, please tell us you attended school in Alabama - let us retain hope that Georgia schools can still produce graduates capable of rational discussion.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

uninformed opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
u aren't really that dumbo r u?
Yes, he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,081 - 4,100 of47,848
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingsland Discussions

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Concerned Parents over location of Concrete / A... 8 hr Phooey 3
Dukes of Iron MC 10 hr Vet 9
Kingsland radio station (Nov '12) 17 hr Jay Moreno 24
Have You Seen Jay Moreno? Fri Jay Moreno 2
Residential car lots Fri Jay Moreno 33
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Fri Mason II 2,039
Hardcases at B&B Custom Hardscapes Jul 10 Rokster 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE