Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4165 Feb 28, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you.
- Some people want to make the Walton family billionaires and Wall Street bankers pay taxes at the same rate we do.
Those are the real dangers to America.
Please catch on.
LMAO

Shame on you.

We all pay the same tax rates and use the same forms.

Please catch on.
Concerned

United States

#4166 Feb 28, 2013
Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO

Shame on you.

We all pay the same tax rates and use the same forms.

Please catch on.
I agree...please catch on

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#4167 Feb 28, 2013
I have family, I'd love to fly and visit. I can't save the USA, much less the planet. I'm aware of the larger scale of problems on this earth. However, all I can do is focus on me and mine. I'd rather not carry the weight of the world on my shoulders. That's what the President and all the president's men are for.

Location hidden

#4168 Feb 28, 2013
I'm already in the Walton's tax bracket. Life is hard enough, such as, keeping my car running, taxes paid, and hope that none of my elderly friends become sick and forgotten by the government. The coming death panels, who will decide who receives treatment and who doesnt. You have your worries, I have mine. What's most important to you, may not be to me.

Location hidden

#4169 Feb 28, 2013
So, shame on you.

Location hidden

#4170 Feb 28, 2013
Informed Opinion is sounding soooo much like Ravenclaw, it's spooky.

Location hidden

#4171 Feb 28, 2013
In fact, if I had money to bet, I'd guess you're the bi-polar mess of a mess,

Location hidden

#4174 Feb 28, 2013
Hope, it's forever. Should we be so lucky?

Location hidden

#4176 Feb 28, 2013
I'll sleep just fine tonight, as your opinion of me means absolutely nada, nothing, zero, in my life. Just so you know.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4177 Feb 28, 2013
1soros wrote:
I'll sleep just fine tonight, as your opinion of me means absolutely nada, nothing, zero, in my life. Just so you know.
You're a mexican fa**ot. Aren't you?

Location hidden

#4178 Feb 28, 2013
See, Julie. I hurled an insult toward the poster lovers OMTE and Ravenclaw. And he bit it like a shiny speeding lure with wings. That was funny! He can certainly dish it and degrade everyone on this forum, but unregistered poor papa ravenclaw can't handle the insults hurled toward him. Well, that ain't how it works in the real world, dumb bird.

Location hidden

#4179 Feb 28, 2013
And OMTE tooooo. FUNNNNNY!!! When they curse and call you all names bad, that actually means, I won.

Location hidden

#4180 Feb 28, 2013
See ya later, amigos. I gonna get some tacos. Uno dos tres will be enough. You stupid idiots.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

#4181 Feb 28, 2013
I can't stand them beaners.
thats a question

Commerce, GA

#4182 Feb 28, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
So those who don't lock step right along with your left wing ideology are stupid?

Everything we buy IS taxed, but you know EXACTLY which taxes are being referred to, so don't run THAT INANE game.
Corporations are about producing and making profits. Of course they are going to go where they can realize the most profits. They have a fiduciary responsiblity to their investors. It's the nature of the beast. Is it the best case scenario? NO. But, that is how it works. If you owned a corporation, you would be right in there with them. If you deny that, you are being disingenuous, at best.
You are blaming the housing debacle on Bush???? How many times does the link to the YouTube of Barney Frank's testiimony have to be published on Topix???
This country had been riding on a BUBBLE for LONG time. Bush made it worse and Obama is doing the same. Those who think Obama is fixing this mess and hasn't made it worse, don't have a clue. Just how DOES one spend his way out of debt? It's going to be very interesting to see how America's businesses fare when Obamacare kicks in full swing. Already healthcare costs are up and checks are lower.(You know, we had to pass that bill to find out what all was in it. I suppose you think Pelosi is a genious.) ALL Obama cares about is getting his "brilliant" name in the history books...."The Father of Nationalized Healthcare".
As long as you and those like you continue to make excuses for Obama, our country will never get back on track. The good old days are gone forever. If you are expecting those to come back, well, you are proving how STUPID YOU ARE. You do that everyday anyway. How does that make YOU feel?
I tried to swallow the load of crap you have posted, it just won't go down. I write one thing and your warped mind reads something else.

I didn't blame bush for ALL our problems, he had nothing to do with guns, Mexicans, trade and a lot of other things. He was at the epicenter of a failure that was already coming, he just make damn sure it happened.

I never said Obama had done the job. I said the mess left was almost impossible to fix and would take time. It would take time even if your beloved bush we able to stay. Of course we wouldn't have stayed, he is STILL laying low because of this mess.

The good ole days are gone, that was my feeble attempt to make you aware of that fact since you live in the past.

Barney Frank was ONE senator from ONE state, one who could do NOTHING without a majority. And he is a homo, you need to just get over it. The same with Pelosi, get over it. One vote from one state is a hell of a lot different than what a president can do.

We were the ONLY developed nation without some form of health care for our population, time will tell how well it works. It will need to be changed over time to work better. But again majority rule, per the guidelines set out by our forefathers. You don't like it, get it changed. If the repugs would spend less time on abortion, guns, trying to put God in government and putting roadblocks in front of Obama they would have had much more success, but they still donít get it.

I own a corporation, a very small one, I get the benefit of that at tax time. Corporations need to pay a fair share of tax without all the bought and for paid loopholes and special treatment. The burden must be equal, not just on the backs of the middle class.
Corporations enjoy the benefits of our country, they need to pay a fair share of tax and or we need to tax goods at the port of entry.
Taxes are after all is said for the PEOPLE. Most overlook the amount of money the feds send back to states, counties and towns.

The REAL PROBLEM is crazy spending on defense. The United States spends 44% of ALL money spent on defense in the WORLD. Just how much is enough, with repugs and any senator from a state with defense contractors the skyís the limit. How does that make you feel, thats a question.
good grief

Perry, GA

#4184 Feb 28, 2013
The White Raven wrote:
1soros
Ravenclaw & OMTE, you two need to get a room.
you sound like OMTE yourself

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#4187 Feb 28, 2013
thats a question wrote:
<quoted text>
I tried to swallow the load of crap you have posted, it just won't go down. I write one thing and your warped mind reads something else.
I didn't blame bush for ALL our problems, he had nothing to do with guns, Mexicans, trade and a lot of other things. He was at the epicenter of a failure that was already coming, he just make damn sure it happened.
I never said Obama had done the job. I said the mess left was almost impossible to fix and would take time. It would take time even if your beloved bush we able to stay. Of course we wouldn't have stayed, he is STILL laying low because of this mess.
The good ole days are gone, that was my feeble attempt to make you aware of that fact since you live in the past.
Barney Frank was ONE senator from ONE state, one who could do NOTHING without a majority. And he is a homo, you need to just get over it. The same with Pelosi, get over it. One vote from one state is a hell of a lot different than what a president can do.
We were the ONLY developed nation without some form of health care for our population, time will tell how well it works. It will need to be changed over time to work better. But again majority rule, per the guidelines set out by our forefathers. You don't like it, get it changed. If the repugs would spend less time on abortion, guns, trying to put God in government and putting roadblocks in front of Obama they would have had much more success, but they still donít get it..
You find it a load of crap and hard to swallow because you refuse to consider that any way but the liberal way is STUPID. Get it?
I understood your post perfectly and I responded to what you were REALLY saying.
You paragraph on Bush.....Well, Obama is making sure this mess STILL ISN'T fixed. As a matter of fact, he has made it worse. If you could get over your love affair with Obama, perhaps you could see that. Bush has listened to Obama blame him(AND still blaming him) for his (Obama's) ADDITION to this mess, so wouldn't YOU be disgusted and laying low?
I live in the past? You don't know me. You don't know how I live. All you do is blame republicans. Blame, blame, blame.
Barney Frank was head of the committee and HE is the one who testified. His testimony was VERY important. His sexuality has no affect on my life whatsoever. I don't care about that! YOU, on the other hand, must. Deal with it.
Get over Pelosi? See! You aren't even big enough to state that she is a complete IDIOT.
You liberals and your double standards are laughable.
Your paragraph about God, guns, etc. is just more left wing sputum. Straight out of the playbook.
If Democrats would quit spending so much time on scare tactics, gay marriage, gun contol and slamming their extreme liberal agenda down everyone's throat, maybe some of this could get fixed, but they just don't get it. Again, see how that works?
Nationalized medicine: Bill wasn't published before the vote-as promised. Was signed into law - without being throughly read. There doesn't seem to be an explanation of how it will be funded. Majority of American citizens didn't want it, but it was passed, rather clandestinely(but that's okay because Obama and his crew know what's best, right?)
Corporations and their fair share: Again, right out of the liberal playbook. How MUCH is their fair share? PLEASE answer that. If you do, you'll be the first liberal to do it. While you are at it, please include what fair share means in regard to the wealthy.
The REAL problem is overspending on JUST defense????? Seriously???? Sheesh..........
Well, sequestration was Obama's idea. It's about to happen and it seems he is backstepping and AGAIN with the scare tactics. Another day, another lying Obama.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4188 Feb 28, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

- or the defunding of the public education system resulting in entire generations of American kids illiterate, uninformed, and unemployable;
Most of your other nonsense has been answered numerous times, but I get so sick of the public education nonsense spewed by the Left. What "defunding" of public schools?- from 1999 to 2009 funding for public schools increased by 17%- for all the good its done. DC schools have the greatest funding of any schools in the country at $29,000 per student, that is only $4,000 less than Sidwell Friends School where the Obama girls are enrolled. And yet DC has the most dismal performance of any public school system with a 58% graduation rate.

And don't blame Republicans. Republicans are for options for children to get them out of failing public schools with various programs for school choice, vouchers, charter schools, etc. But who fights any change that might negatively impact the power of teachers unions - Democrats. Obama cut the DC Opportunity Scholarship Program which was a voucher program for the District's neediest children, almost all of whom are black. It was Republicans who fought to get the program funded again and Obama has it in his crosshairs again.

My personal favorite idea - have the tax money follow the child, rather than the child follow the money. Give the power to the parents to decide to take that money to the school of THEIR choice, be it public, private, charter, religious, whatever. Let competition make the schools fight for the tax money and they will be motivated to hire the best teachers and sack the dead weight.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#4189 Feb 28, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Obama because I felt he was the lesser of two evils, so in a sense I guess putting up with queers is beter than putting up with an aristocrat like Romney to me. Obama doesnt want the cuts either. He is going to let the mexicans flood the border to have them lifted.
Actually there have been many more deportations under Obama and there are going to be more. These f-ckin republicans talk all this fiscal responsibility until they get into office and then it's rape,robe ,and pilliage. Now tonite at midnite starts a vry positive direction for our great country. Sequestor? Cuts but not yet big enough to our bloatd military, Justice department and especially to all you c-ck sucking DEA agents who might be watching,your nut-cutting days are HERE! Well let's all sit back now and watch bushes massive tax cuts for the rich expire. It's not nearly as bad as the media who are bought and sold by special interests make it out to be. The wealthy are planning on taking their offshore bank accounts with them to heaven but God has other ideas in mind. Vengence is mine says The Lord and all of my prayers have not gone unnoticed. Some FEDS thought they can operate outside the American constitution but that brings special curses from the Almighty. Thank You God!
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

#4190 Feb 28, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of your other nonsense has been answered numerous times, but I get so sick of the public education nonsense spewed by the Left. What "defunding" of public schools?- from 1999 to 2009 funding for public schools increased by 17%- for all the good its done. DC schools have the greatest funding of any schools in the country at $29,000 per student, that is only $4,000 less than Sidwell Friends School where the Obama girls are enrolled. And yet DC has the most dismal performance of any public school system with a 58% graduation rate.
And don't blame Republicans. Republicans are for options for children to get them out of failing public schools with various programs for school choice, vouchers, charter schools, etc. But who fights any change that might negatively impact the power of teachers unions - Democrats. Obama cut the DC Opportunity Scholarship Program which was a voucher program for the District's neediest children, almost all of whom are black. It was Republicans who fought to get the program funded again and Obama has it in his crosshairs again.
My personal favorite idea - have the tax money follow the child, rather than the child follow the money. Give the power to the parents to decide to take that money to the school of THEIR choice, be it public, private, charter, religious, whatever. Let competition make the schools fight for the tax money and they will be motivated to hire the best teachers and sack the dead weight.
My My now, you sound like a real live angry yellow-dog republican. Where was your anger when YOUR party deceived us all into a no-win expensive dangerous war? Where was your anger when that lip-biting shifty-eyed bush was running 426 billion dollar deficits? Now YOUR party of 33% of th voting population has to set back and stew like we 67% voters had to do when your party was tearing America a new azz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi 10 min Dr_Lecter 41
Merry Christmas from the Family 21 min georgia lady 16
President's Christmas message to America 23 min georgia lady 2
Melissa Boswell Weddings (Jan '10) 3 hr wow 35
What determines the locations listed under user... 7 hr haha 8
Black lives matter 9 hr Hawking 2
Borrell Creek 9 hr Newman 2
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web