Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

Comments (Page 149)

Showing posts 2,961 - 2,980 of39,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

damn nut wrote:
<quoted text>
So you just don't have enough confidence in yourself to show up and talk, and I just want to talk. You are so full of shit, I will not beg, I have lost all interest in talking to you. The only conversation you are interested in is between yourself and your make beleive friends. It must be a conversation that you can control and maybe not look so stupid. Let me explain, you are a damn nut.
\ I would suggest that all other posters just ignore this moron. That will give it only it to talk to, and it will continue to talk to its make beleive friends.
ur an idiot! Maybe u should go away it seems many ignore u already.
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

What is wrong with all the liberals? They are squealing like stuck pigs. Everyone keeps on asking why aren't you happy? Obama won. They reply with being ugly and mean.
I think I know why they are not happy. They know deep down in their souls that they put the wrong man in office. They are ashamed of themselves and don't want to admit it. This makes them angry, and so they lash out at anybody that reminds them of their mistake. This is a perfect example of buyers remorse and the darker side of man.
Example

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

All I'm reading is where the extremists are complaining that Democrats are bragging about Obama being re-elected. Don't see it.
runninghot

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Example wrote:
All I'm reading is where the extremists are complaining that Democrats are bragging about Obama being re-elected. Don't see it.
I have read bunches of post that liberals are bragging about Obamas win but I do not care. We are talking about how hateful the Obama supporters have become and that they seem so unhappy now since Obama won. Bragging and being unhappy are two different things. They brag but they seem so discontent and unhappy. I think I just answered why in my post above.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger that.
We've requested additional numerous cases Maker's Mark 46; 1,680 Titleist ProV1x golf balls; 360 boxes of Padrón Family Reserve cigars; 100. lbs of Nicaraguan coffee beans for the super automatic coffee makers; 50 kegs of generic beer,(the beer that cones in white cans with green labels reading "Beer"); 200 gallons of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream; and DVDs of all previous episodes of MST3K, The A Team; and South Park.
The Wife suggested we include other food, communication equipment, and her medicines - but I explained to her this is about survival, not pleasure.
I can requisition additional items should you desire. We have applied for a federal grant that should cover the costs.
Oh, I forgot, the supplies are being transported by the Hooters Girls transport service out of Atlanta. There'll only be about 12 of them, and based on appearance they won't consume a large quantity of limited supplies.
While we hate to ask then to enter the battle zone, they can act as decoys and distractions and also know how to cook the wings they'll be bringing. If my Wife asks about the needs to have them there, back me up on this please - she'll buy the story if it cones from you.
Boring.
BuyersRemorse

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

runninghot wrote:
What is wrong with all the liberals? They are squealing like stuck pigs. Everyone keeps on asking why aren't you happy? Obama won. They reply with being ugly and mean.
I think I know why they are not happy. They know deep down in their souls that they put the wrong man in office. They are ashamed of themselves and don't want to admit it. This makes them angry, and so they lash out at anybody that reminds them of their mistake. This is a perfect example of buyers remorse and the darker side of man.
Yes.
booger

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Sugar Bear would represent Georgia well.
Columbus Native

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
What did Obama win? A polarized nation. Violence in the streets. A letter from me every week. What did he win?
He won Truckloads of George bushes Horse manure that will take years to scoop up!
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
ur an idiot! Maybe u should go away it seems many ignore u already.
agree with you on this one,bud.
Galactic Nacho

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>He won Truckloads of George bushes Horse manure that will take years to scoop up!
This thing is true. Senior Bush and Cheney and that estupido Karl Rove made a mess like a pink tourist after 10 tequila shots and a plate of bad fish tacos. Very ugly mess.
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

if that's the way you want it to be,then so be it.
The Jokes on You

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Galactic Nacho wrote:
<quoted text>
This thing is true. Senior Bush and Cheney and that estupido Karl Rove made a mess like a pink tourist after 10 tequila shots and a plate of bad fish tacos. Very ugly mess.
Hee hee... he said fish tacos... hee hee...
jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Roger that.
We've requested additional numerous cases Maker's Mark 46; 1,680 Titleist ProV1x golf balls; 360 boxes of Padrón Family Reserve cigars; 100. lbs of Nicaraguan coffee beans for the super automatic coffee makers; 50 kegs of generic beer,(the beer that cones in white cans with green labels reading "Beer"); 200 gallons of Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream; and DVDs of all previous episodes of MST3K, The A Team; and South Park.
The Wife suggested we include other food, communication equipment, and her medicines - but I explained to her this is about survival, not pleasure.
I can requisition additional items should you desire. We have applied for a federal grant that should cover the costs.
Oh, I forgot, the supplies are being transported by the Hooters Girls transport service out of Atlanta. There'll only be about 12 of them, and based on appearance they won't consume a large quantity of limited supplies.
While we hate to ask then to enter the battle zone, they can act as decoys and distractions and also know how to cook the wings they'll be bringing. If my Wife asks about the needs to have them there, back me up on this please - she'll buy the story if it cones from you.
situation update 1600:stable but unclear.have two enemy pow's.normal torture has not produced desired results.request hq send someone familiar with 'waterboarding' techniques.urgent.hooter girls negative.repeat negatitve.enemy unaware of geneva convention.SNAFU,no hooter girls.can use wings,rations low.troopers talking about bbq pows'-on alert.over.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Lived there wrote:
<quoted text>
Worry about what Obama is going to do for you if you want, but worry like hell about what Congress is going to do TO you!

You need to read more carefully. I said "all the things he is going TO do TO us for the next 4 years". If we are lucky Congress will do nothing harmful.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Example wrote:
And all I'm reading is the extremist left wingers are "extremely" angry. It doesn't make sense because there is an extreme left winger in the WH. Go figure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Columbus Native wrote:
<quoted text>He won Truckloads of George bushes Horse manure that will take years to scoop up!
lol He kept the nation HE polarized racially, politically and financially. He also managed to keep his minions sucking up the koolaid, so that HE won't have to take responsibility for ANYTHING. Yep! He's sitting in the catbird seat and has all of his little workerbees defending his "honor". It's truly entertaining. Many thanks.:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Galactic Nacho wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and take another big 'ole gulp of Obamaquila.*laughing*

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Galactic Nacho wrote:
<quoted text>
It will only take as long to scoop up as Obama can keep milking it to death.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Buyers remorse? That is funny. I own an island in the middle of the city, with all the water going to me. I might even own the street too. We can let the judge decide. And you think I have buyers remorse. Too funny.

This is the least political issue to face you guys in my lifetime and it isn't solved. I find that incredibly sad, in America, and it makes me angry too.

It is so out of touch with my core values as an American citizen, it just boggles my mind, that it can even be.

What does being republican or democrat have to do with any of it? It is our humanity, our private property, and you act like its a big party. It is government tyranny.

I may just decide to keep my island, which I have owned for going on 27 years. Buyers remorse is not what i call this. We chose the perfect place.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
Buyers remorse? That is funny. I own an island in the middle of the city, with all the water going to me. I might even own the street too. We can let the judge decide. And you think I have buyers remorse. Too funny.
This is the least political issue to face you guys in my lifetime and it isn't solved. I find that incredibly sad, in America, and it makes me angry too.
It is so out of touch with my core values as an American citizen, it just boggles my mind, that it can even be.
What does being republican or democrat have to do with any of it? It is our humanity, our private property, and you act like its a big party. It is government tyranny.
I may just decide to keep my island, which I have owned for going on 27 years. Buyers remorse is not what i call this. We chose the perfect place.
I am so sorry that you are having such problems. Perhaps it will all work out in the long run and you will be happy again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,961 - 2,980 of39,372
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Kingsland Forum right now

Search the Kingsland Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
convicted sexual offender working for culligan ... 9 hr Duval 7
What is Wrong With Teachers 17 hr concerned parent 2 4
Why all the yard signs Wed Anon 14
kingsland adventure park Wed Tax and Spend Moreno 63
Sheriff (Dec '12) Apr 15 wow 184
Hwy 17 Bridge (The Blue Bridge) Apr 15 beentheredontthat 12
Does anyone know Amber McKinnon? Apr 15 SOS 1
•••

Flood Watch for Camden County was issued at April 18 at 4:11AM EDT