|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Galactic Nacho wrote:
In the country of my home they always say the winner gets to consume the gravy. It may be like that here.
But there we had a pendejo who always thought he was above the others. It is funny because people live in different worlds. He went to his hammock at night thinking he was special. Everybody else went to sleep at night thinking he was like a fisherman without worms and not that smart.
and what country r u from? Mars? Obommyville?

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
What I find interesting is a clueless and uneducated individual making incorrect assumptions about others.
I don't watch Fox News, I watch very little TV, mostly sports. Not a Limbaugh fan, too right wing and discusses politics too much. I was a Boortz fan, though.
Assumptions about the uninformed one: unemployed, didn't graduate from college, married his cousin (maybe she's hot?), smokes, drinks WAY too much, likes Turkish bath houses...See how easy this is?
the informed 1 is great. Axe him, he'll tell u, know what I'm sayin?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Galactic Nacho wrote:
<quoted text>
Este hombre tiene la cabeza hasta dentro de su propio agujero de culo. Eso es sólo cómo son las cosas.
yo quiero taco bell

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your first two sentences don't impress me. I sold my home on the ocean a few years ago and I am having the lake house rebuilt now. On a lake in the North Georgia mountains and will be finished by end of March. So, what was your point?
In regard to the rest of your "stuff", I don't have an alter ego, so I have no idea whom/what you are referring to. Hospital job????? Not me.
which ocean?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Energy Efficient Light Bulbs-
Light bulbs, heaters, and all electrically powered products require electricity.
Energy (primarily oil and coal), is required to produce the electricity.
We use huge amounts of foreign oil obtained in the world market to produce electricity and power cars.
The Arabs control a huge percentage of the oil supply.
Every dollar we send the Arabs for oil is a dollar they use to their benefit, at our detriment.
Everyone has understood that for years and demanded we assert energy independence.
Jimmy Carter has been proven correct a thousand times over, and every time a politician demands energy independence it's confirmed again.
There are three ways to obtain energy independence:
- Conservation - Use less oil -(energy efficient appliances, cars, air conditioner, etc. and yes, light bulbs
- Increased Production - Produce more oil. A guaranteed long-term loser as oil is a finite resource, therefore we only delay the inevitable.
- Alternative energy sources,(solar geothermal, wind).
Energy efficient light bulbs are a small, but significant step toward energy independence, as are increased insulation requirements, car mileage requirements, etc.
Until we have achieved energy independence, we'll be sending troops to die in the Middle East to protect the Saudi Royal family's grasp on power, and to assure multinational oil companies have access to all countries oil reserves.
As a note - That's why we must constantly harass Chavez in Venezuela - he insists on controlling his own country's oil reserves. Does anybody serious think we give a damn about democracy ?
Compulsory Medical Insurance -
Right Wingers love to claim they support personal responsibility - yet fight Obama Care - that position is intellectually indefensible.
Unless you're Bill Gates, you cannot possible be able to pay the millions of dollars a medical catastrophe or chronic condition will cost.
When people or their families get sick or injured, you'll get, and accept all the medical care necessary, which they won't pay for. Hence deadbeats and parasites. The people the Right Wing claim to abhor.
Those of us who do pay for medical insurance and pay our out-of-pockets absorb the costs created by the deadbeats failure to pay because the unpaid costs are passed along to us in increased costs for health care providers and taxes for Medicaid and public hospitals.
Just as people have to carry car liability insurance to protect the rest of us from paying for expenses they create but can't pay, people must carry medical insurance for medical costs they will create but not pay.
Damn, personal responsibility should have everyone's support.
u 1st?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess being confronted with the facts, cold, unequivocal, numerical facts, caused you great angst.
Perhaps,(even using the events you selected), trying to rationalize the number of Americans troops killed that can be blames on Clinton vs. those killed that can be blamed on Bush, caused what is sometimes called a "Paradigm Crisis". That is when the paradigm from which we view the world is revealed to be faulty, if not completely false. The stress that results can cause us all to lash out in anger- but anger based on fear and uncertainty.
Don't worry, we all go through it because all our paradigms are defective and inaccurate to some extent.
Just enjoy a good day and know that we all grow and change forever.
seems Clinton had a chance 2 get Osama.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Empty Pockets wrote:
<quoted text>
True, but the problem is for those people who are:
1) not buying new rims for the car and are praying the car keeps running because they can't afford to take it for repairs
2) don't even have a cell phone
3) don't buy new shoes all the time, even though the ones they have are wearing down and have holes in them
Ooops, that pretty much describes me.
get a job rather than posting on topix? u looking? u 2 proud to flip burgers?
still full of it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
No one was bragging about a job at a hospital, were they? Please show EXACTLY where someone was bragging about a job at a hospital.
You can't come up with a salient point, so you make up $hit? Seriously? Typical...
BTW, apparently you never ran a business, particularly a hospital. To think any business, especially a hospital, is "guaranteed to make money" is (like MANY other of your comments) disingenuous, clueless, uneducated, or just plain stupid. Do a little research and see what % of hospitals are making vs. losing money.
No competition for hospitals? Are you serious? Or, just plain clueless and ignorant?
You really should only talk about stuff you know, you're embarrassing yourself (imagine that) acting like you know other stuff...
The purpose of your comment and the only reason to make it was to show that in you opinin you are a "big shot".I have a business, a business where my customers know exactly what they get and exactly what it costs. They also have the option to COMPARE what I offer and what I charge to lots of other business's selling the SAME THING. Sometimes we have to work on VERY slim margins because a lot of things out of my control add to costs, and people have some idea of what they should pay.
Hospitals on the other hand don't post prices so consumers can choose the best service. Hell you can ask your doctor who performs operations in his hospital all the time, he says he doesn't know. The last operation I paid for was done by a Canadian doctor who MOVED to Georgia to make more money doing the same thing. A brain surgeon going from 1 million to 2 million just by moving. The hospital bill was close to 200 thousand, after insurance it was cut to approx.$ 100,000. I owed 30 thousand to the hospital. After calling the billing department and asking for a cash discount they cut another 20%. If had NOT ask, I would not have gotten the discount. People are used to asking for discounts before hand, not after the service has been rendered and the billing completed, and they know this. When hospitals have cost competition and post prices encouraging competition I will agree with what you say. A lot of hospitals pretend to be not for profit, that just means they overpay administrators to make sure they stay that way, for profits do just fine.

Until hospitals ACT like a business you and your alter ego are still full of crap.

(The waterboy has a much better chance of being President that the players!)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

@Informed Opinion
Regarding light bulbs and soldiers and Obamacare
I was really hoping you were not implying what I thought you were, hence my request for explanation. Unfortunately, you were.

If you want energy independence for this country, we will never get it by following the ideas of the Left because their ideas are not about energy independence - they're about control. Open up ANWR for drilling, open oil production back up in the Gulf and quit limiting our offshore drilling. We allow foreign companies to drill off our coastlines, but we can't - brilliant. He wants to shut down the coal company and the EPA is releasing new standards that are exorbitantly expensive, including those to reduce the amount of mercury released - and yet the Left want to put those stupid lightbulbs in our homes that are far more of a mercury hazard than the coal companies. The same light bulb that must be disposed of as "hazardous waste" and is now being warned against because they leak UV radiation and contribute towards increasing risk of skin cancer - yeah, I want that around my kids. But GE is happy all the way to the bank - love that payback.

Obamacare has nothing to do with personal responsibility and everything to do with government control. How you can possibly see it in any other way just shows you don't understand it at all.

Ronald Reagan summed it up best: "It isn't so much that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so."
Empty Pockets

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

bored monitor wrote:
<quoted text>
get a job rather than posting on topix? u looking? u 2 proud to flip burgers?
I figured one of you class A as*holes would post something like that. And I'm glad. Why? Because when I lost my job to downsizing several years ago I started my own business - so I have a job. Yes, it's been slim and a challenge in this economy, but I've never been on welfare, food stamps, etc. How about you? I'm betting you're on 'corporate welfare' aren't you? And by the way, no, I would not be ashamed to "flip burgers" - I paid my way through college flipping burgers. How about you?
Informed Opinion

Alva, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS estimates that the cheapest Obamacare plan for an average family of five will cost $20,000 per year.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
Without addressing whether that is accurate or not, the question is, what difference does it make ?

It costs whatever it costs.

If others don't buy insurance I have to carry their deadbeat parasitic butts by paying even more for my family's health insurance premiums, high out-of-pocket expenses, and higher taxes to subsidize their use of medical care they don't pay for.

Is it now a Right Wing position that personal responsibility doesn't apply to you if you decide it's just too expensive ?

“Marble Man”

Since: Jul 11

Destin, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>

Is it now a Right Wing position that personal responsibility doesn't apply to you if you decide it's just too expensive ?
No, the left made that decision for the people when they passed Obamacare.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

I can't wait for obamacare. Health care is my largest cost each month. Get rid of that expense, and life gets pretty easy again. I figure the costs will be cut almost in half.
As a provider, I can get paid through one system. I can't wait! For real.

So it costs me less, and I can get paid easier. What is not to like about that?

Providing mental health care as a provider has become better just taking just cash, and skipping insurance. I can't wade through the layers of paper. As a consumer, it is too darn high paying for all the people who don't carry it.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
@Informed Opinion
Regarding light bulbs and soldiers and Obamacare
I was really hoping you were not implying what I thought you were, hence my request for explanation. Unfortunately, you were.

If you want energy independence for this country, we will never get it by following the ideas of the Left because their ideas are not about energy independence - they're about control. Open up ANWR for drilling, open oil production back up in the Gulf and quit limiting our offshore drilling. We allow foreign companies to drill off our coastlines, but we can't - brilliant. He wants to shut down the coal company and the EPA is releasing new standards that are exorbitantly expensive, including those to reduce the amount of mercury released - and yet the Left want to put those stupid lightbulbs in our homes that are far more of a mercury hazard than the coal companies. The same light bulb that must be disposed of as "hazardous waste" and is now being warned against because they leak UV radiation and contribute towards increasing risk of skin cancer - yeah, I want that around my kids. But GE is happy all the way to the bank - love that payback.

Obamacare has nothing to do with personal responsibility and everything to do with government control. How you can possibly see it in any other way just shows you don't understand it at all.

Ronald Reagan summed it up best: "It isn't so much that Liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so."
Lord, so much false information in such a small post.

Let's just address the most obvious. "We" don't drill anywhere, and "They" don't dril anywhere because there is no "We" and "They" - there are only multinational corporations that owe allegiance to no country - only to profit. That's just reality.

As for the rest:

Did Ronnie Ray-Gun. say that before or after he starred in "Bedtime for Bonzo"; when he illegally sold missiles and guns to his buddy, Osama bin Laden; he had the Marines dumped in Lebanon to be bombed; he doubled the national debt; he had democratically elected leaders assassinated or overthrown in Central and South America; or when he slept through cabinet meetings?

Yep, Ronnie Ray-Gun was right- why would we want to conserve and use alternative energy sources when we can continue to bankrupt the country, destroy our environment, and send thousands of of Marines to die unnecessarily- hey we're protecting the profits of the Muslims and the multinationals and that's what real Americans care about.

Screw our kids. We ain't sacrificing anyway or any how so they can inherit a country where the air is breathable and the water safe to drink - We Right Wing Americans don't change anything or negatively effect corporate profits for nobody.

Same with medical insurance -
screw those liberal suckers who exercise personal responsibility and do without to pay for their own insurance for medical costs -
Real Americans - Right Wingers - We are parasitic deadbeats who talk about personal responsible - but only for everyone else. Real Americans just suck on the health care system taking free health services and care until they qualify for Medicare, when they can continue to take public funds for their medical care.

I already pay over $20K already a year for my family's health care - I better get smart and join the deadbeats and make others pay for me and my family. Yep, that's real American.

And what's great ?

While these deadbeats avoid taking any personal responsibility, refuse any small sacrifices they are asked to make, they you attack the very people paying their bills for them.

Gotta love hypocrisy.

Now make sure and avoid dealing with those pesky facts - follow Karl Rove and Goebbel's advice - just call the messenger some names, even you bi-pedal homo sapien you.

jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I think they haven't figured out your "pimping" them.
apparently not.i kinda like the old man,too.i think he was one of the first to see the lunacy of 'supply side/trickle down' economy.when he sought repulican nomination against reagan,calling it "voodoo economics".but in end,he either 'bought into it' or maybe just gave up trying to fight the more conservative elements in the party.besides,i think he named one of his sons after me.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>apparently not.i kinda like the old man,too.i think he was one of the first to see the lunacy of 'supply side/trickle down' economy.when he sought repulican nomination against reagan,calling it "voodoo economics".but in end,he either 'bought into it' or maybe just gave up trying to fight the more conservative elements in the party.besides,i think he named one of his sons after me.
Good points.

Thankfully, he named the smart one after you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Lord, so much false information in such a small post.
Let's just address the most obvious. "We" don't drill anywhere, and "They" don't dril anywhere because there is no "We" and "They" - there are only multinational corporations that owe allegiance to no country - only to profit. That's just reality.
As for the rest:
Did Ronnie Ray-Gun. say that before or after he starred in "Bedtime for Bonzo"; when he illegally sold missiles and guns to his buddy, Osama bin Laden; he had the Marines dumped in Lebanon to be bombed; he doubled the national debt; he had democratically elected leaders assassinated or overthrown in Central and South America; or when he slept through cabinet meetings?
Yep, Ronnie Ray-Gun was right- why would we want to conserve and use alternative energy sources when we can continue to bankrupt the country, destroy our environment, and send thousands of of Marines to die unnecessarily- hey we're protecting the profits of the Muslims and the multinationals and that's what real Americans care about.
Screw our kids. We ain't sacrificing anyway or any how so they can inherit a country where the air is breathable and the water safe to drink - We Right Wing Americans don't change anything or negatively effect corporate profits for nobody.
Same with medical insurance -
screw those liberal suckers who exercise personal responsibility and do without to pay for their own insurance for medical costs -
Real Americans - Right Wingers - We are parasitic deadbeats who talk about personal responsible - but only for everyone else. Real Americans just suck on the health care system taking free health services and care until they qualify for Medicare, when they can continue to take public funds for their medical care.
I already pay over $20K already a year for my family's health care - I better get smart and join the deadbeats and make others pay for me and my family. Yep, that's real American.
And what's great ?
While these deadbeats avoid taking any personal responsibility, refuse any small sacrifices they are asked to make, they you attack the very people paying their bills for them.
Gotta love hypocrisy.
Now make sure and avoid dealing with those pesky facts - follow Karl Rove and Goebbel's advice - just call the messenger some names, even you bi-pedal homo sapien you.
And I quote "so much false information in such a small post" - I just didn't realize it was the prelude to your post. There really is no getting through such entrenched ideology.
@Bill in Dville - I really must learn to take your advice.
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>And I quote "so much false information in such a small post" - I just didn't realize it was the prelude to your post. There really is no getting through such entrenched ideology.
@Bill in Dville - I really must learn to take your advice.
Why not identify any facts that you claim not to be true ?

Ah.....

Deafening silence.

Because every statement made is completely accurate and well established and leads to the inevitable conclusions drawn.

Nope, you'll never convince me that being a deadbeat is real American, or that destroying our economy and environment, and killing our Marines, to continue our love affair with Arab oil - is patriotic.

We can agree to that.

jeb stuart

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

still full of it wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of your comment and the only reason to make it was to show that in you opinin you are a "big shot".I have a business, a business where my customers know exactly what they get and exactly what it costs. They also have the option to COMPARE what I offer and what I charge to lots of other business's selling the SAME THING. Sometimes we have to work on VERY slim margins because a lot of things out of my control add to costs, and people have some idea of what they should pay.
Hospitals on the other hand don't post prices so consumers can choose the best service. Hell you can ask your doctor who performs operations in his hospital all the time, he says he doesn't know. The last operation I paid for was done by a Canadian doctor who MOVED to Georgia to make more money doing the same thing. A brain surgeon going from 1 million to 2 million just by moving. The hospital bill was close to 200 thousand, after insurance it was cut to approx.$ 100,000. I owed 30 thousand to the hospital. After calling the billing department and asking for a cash discount they cut another 20%. If had NOT ask, I would not have gotten the discount. People are used to asking for discounts before hand, not after the service has been rendered and the billing completed, and they know this. When hospitals have cost competition and post prices encouraging competition I will agree with what you say. A lot of hospitals pretend to be not for profit, that just means they overpay administrators to make sure they stay that way, for profits do just fine.
Until hospitals ACT like a business you and your alter ego are still full of crap.
(The waterboy has a much better chance of being President that the players!)
excellent point and factual as well!dub bush was a cheerleader at yale!!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Galactic Nacho wrote:
Swahili es la principal lengua hablada en Kenya, Uganda y Tanzania. Tanto los alemanes y británicos han animado al país como una lengua oficial durante la época colonial en los países cercanos al océano Índico.¿Es un inmigrante? Ver, tenemos una conexión, somos como hermanos y hermanas. Tenga cuidado en donde beber agua de y nunca olvidarse de su pasaporte.¿Ha llegado a América y obtener su tarjeta verde por ir a Arizona como hice?
Ya sabes que no hacer eso, usted tonto Rober Lewis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland