Did you really Mr. Spencer?

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Approve of what

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 25, 2012
An educator friend at graduation tonight informed me that Jason Spencer tried to have the school system include a letter from him with the graduates diplomas. The teacher I spoke with thought it was a cheap tactic during an election season. As the parent of a senior I must agree.

The school system should not be a venue for Mr. spencer to deliver his messages to attempt to get reelected. School Board Chairman Rowland was photographed at one of his political meetings so it is a good thing the call on this was made at the school and not at the board office.
Let me get this straight

Kingsland, GA

#2 May 25, 2012
Are you actually suggesting some impropriety in the chairman of the school board attending a town hall meeting put on by the state representative for the district? Is that it, Sparky?
Rose red

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 25, 2012
Didn't see chairman at town hall, did see him at Bird's house. Bird, Howell and Spencer flock together. Guess Bird didn't see enough crazy during the city council race.
Marion

Kingsland, GA

#4 May 25, 2012
Rose red wrote:
Didn't see chairman at town hall, did see him at Bird's house. Bird, Howell and Spencer flock together. Guess Bird didn't see enough crazy during the city council race.
What was going on at Bird's house?
Spencer for fire

Knoxville, TN

#5 May 26, 2012
Saw him standing at the entrance to high school graduation. Thought it would have been appropriate if he had been standing there as the representative. Instead he was waving a political sign and had his children doing the same. Didn't go to my sons graduation to see a political gathering.
Appropriate

Kingsland, GA

#6 May 26, 2012
From a local Tea Partier? Surely, you jest?

Since: Mar 10

Flatbush

#7 May 26, 2012
Spencer for fire wrote:
Saw him standing at the entrance to high school graduation. Thought it would have been appropriate if he had been standing there as the representative. Instead he was waving a political sign and had his children doing the same. Didn't go to my sons graduation to see a political gathering.
Where did the graduation take place? School grounds? Maybe he should be arrested for campaigning if what you said was true.
just me

United States

#8 May 26, 2012
FuzzNutz wrote:
<quoted text>Where did the graduation take place? School grounds? Maybe he should be arrested for campaigning if what you said was true.
it was at the football stadium

which belongs to the rec center
Table

Calhoun City, MS

#9 May 26, 2012
Spencer for fire wrote:
He did the same thing two years ago. Tacky.
Red State Blues

Brunswick, GA

#10 May 26, 2012
What other tacky political tactics can be expected from Jason Spencer? Campaigning at funerals? And if Spencer does that here, then what is he doing up in Atlanta that we can't see? His conduct reflects incredibly poor judgment for a State Representative.
Yes but

Kingsland, GA

#11 May 26, 2012
boorish Camden Tea Party whackos love to be iconoclastic, exhibitionistic, A-holes. Why do you expect anything different from their leaders?
Iconoclast

Kingsland, GA

#12 May 26, 2012
That is a great idea...I think we will rev up the campaigning at the funerals...and we will stake out the obituaries this week!! WOW.

Oh by the Bert Guy was invited to speak to the graduates at the baccalaureate and he is not even an elected official...he is just a party hack in the GOP who thinks his balls are made...Bert makes them SQUIRT.
Watchdog

Knoxville, TN

#13 May 26, 2012
Spencer has pictures on his Facebook of a protest he attended with his wife and two very small children. Not real good judgement. I also question why he chose to "campaign" at a graduation for a school system not good enough to educate his own children.
What do you care

Calhoun City, MS

#14 May 26, 2012
Watchdog wrote:
Spencer has pictures on his Facebook of a protest he attended with his wife and two very small children. Not real good judgement. I also question why he chose to "campaign" at a graduation for a school system not good enough to educate his own children.
Those are their children,If they were in any danger they would have kept them from it. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO PROTEST ANYTHING? Probably not. As far has him being at the school...Well dumbass that is where the voters will be. As far as his children not atending,like I said before, those are his kids! He has children that attend Camden County Schools.He has 2 Nephews and a Niece.He is very much involved in their lives as well. So shut your trap!
Huh

Kingsland, GA

#15 May 26, 2012
What do you care wrote:
<quoted text>
Those are their children,If they were in any danger they would have kept them from it. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO PROTEST ANYTHING? Probably not. As far has him being at the school...Well dumbass that is where the voters will be. As far as his children not atending,like I said before, those are his kids! He has children that attend Camden County Schools.He has 2 Nephews and a Niece.He is very much involved in their lives as well. So shut your trap!
So, are you saying that he actually sired Jeremy's kids?
What do you care

Calhoun City, MS

#16 May 26, 2012
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you saying that he actually sired Jeremy's kids?
No, he didnt.Jeremy was capable of fathering his own children as I am sure his other brother is quite capable of handling buisness on that front as well.I am sure they leave the inbreeding to folks like yourself and the dumbasses that will vote against Jason. Only disturbed idiot fools like yourself would think of something that disgusting to use as a comeback.Stupid inbred swine.
Old News

Woodbine, GA

#17 May 27, 2012
dumbasses that will vote against Jason

Wow that says a lot about how the Spencer camp feels about those who will vote for Adam. I guess I am just a dumbass.
Red Solo Cup

Kingsland, GA

#18 May 27, 2012
Hey where is the party?Oh, it is under the DOME...I am sure I can make new friends up there!
Another Dumbass for Adam

Kingsland, GA

#19 May 27, 2012
Old News wrote:
dumbasses that will vote against Jason
Wow that says a lot about how the Spencer camp feels about those who will vote for Adam. I guess I am just a dumbass.
Me too!:-)
Anon

Calhoun City, MS

#20 May 27, 2012
Iconoclast wrote:
That is a great idea...I think we will rev up the campaigning at the funerals...and we will stake out the obituaries this week!! WOW.
Oh by the Bert Guy was invited to speak to the graduates at the baccalaureate and he is not even an elected official...he is just a party hack in the GOP who thinks his balls are made...Bert makes them SQUIRT.
Yall white trash, long haired, bad teeth, tatoo having tea party whacks are just upset that no one asked Jason Spencer to speak at all nor will they ever. Stick a fork in Jason. Like Ron Paul he is done. The short lived TEA party is on their way out the door. Jason Spencer is a boil on the butt of Camden County that is about to be popped.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Plain lectures Trump on what Republicans believe 23 min IQofOrange 6
What's Trump scare of anyway? 8 hr NFL Guy 2
Merrry Christmas 9 hr bob 1
Law suit on the way? 10 hr Rocket Man 2
Hilarious Trump Christmas Parody "It's The Most... 13 hr 20 Jan 2017 2
Global Temperatures Plunge. Icy Silence from Cl... 14 hr Jorge 4
The new Democrap Party 17 hr LonePalm 2

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance