Bill Smith Campaign Digging through Your Private Records!!!!

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: May 07

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1 May 17, 2012
It has been brought to my attention that members of the Bill Smith Campaign have receive classified SSI information on those who support Tommy Gregory.

Watch yourself, someone in the Brunswick office is releasing this information to Bill Smith people.

More to come.

ARMY OF ONE
Kingsland, GA
17 hrs ago
Rogers I am tired of you applying for SSI. Get a job an a life

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/...

Army of One watch as you are taken down by just one, ME!!!!
ye heard

Saint Marys, GA

#2 May 17, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
It has been brought to my attention that members of the Bill Smith Campaign have receive classified SSI information on those who support Tommy Gregory.
Watch yourself, someone in the Brunswick office is releasing this information to Bill Smith people.
More to come.
ARMY OF ONE
Kingsland, GA
17 hrs ago
Rogers I am tired of you applying for SSI. Get a job an a life
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kingsland-ga/...
Army of One watch as you are taken down by just one, ME!!!!
looks like they caught you trying to screw the taxpayers again,I'm telling you and you can take it to your shoe box, the day of mooching off the public is comming to an end, get out and get a job, ye heard??

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#3 May 17, 2012
ye heard wrote:
<quoted text>looks like they caught you trying to screw the taxpayers again,I'm telling you and you can take it to your shoe box, the day of mooching off the public is comming to an end, get out and get a job, ye heard??
SSI is not mooching ass I have been paying for it all my life, and because of a medical condition I need and damn it I am going to use it.
ye heard

Saint Marys, GA

#4 May 17, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
SSI is not mooching ass I have been paying for it all my life, and because of a medical condition I need and damn it I am going to use it.
yes you need a mental health evaluation, but I doubt you've paid as much as you've cost the taxpayer, ye heard?? you moocher,nurse beating POS that throws your hero's signs in the garbage.
Wow

United States

#5 May 17, 2012
I'll bite, what's the name of this medical "condition"? Self induced GBS from swallowing too much of your own crap?

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#6 May 17, 2012
Wow wrote:
I'll bite, what's the name of this medical "condition"? Self induced GBS from swallowing too much of your own crap?
None of your business that is why these records are not public, cause it is none of your business.
Anon

Trevorton, PA

#7 May 17, 2012
I think he has proven himself to be Mentally Unstable. Keep trying the SSI route and I hope they don't make you mad or you will shut the whole program down single handedly.
hmm

United States

#8 May 17, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
None of your business that is why these records are not public, cause it is none of your business.
Oh, I see, still trying to come up with a name for this "condition". I guess if you can't win one of the twenty odd lawsuits you have threatened to file, trying to live off the system is the next best bet.

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#9 May 17, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, I see, still trying to come up with a name for this "condition". I guess if you can't win one of the twenty odd lawsuits you have threatened to file, trying to live off the system is the next best bet.
I am already receiving it and itis none of your business, but yes this will be added, as I have already informed my attorney of what is posted here. He is call the SSI office and I will find out who told you people my PRIVATE info!!!!

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#10 May 17, 2012
Social Security Online

Compilation of the Social Security Laws

(c) Penalties for Improper Disclosure.

(1) Civil money penalty.A private entity described in the subsection (a) that publishes, discloses, or makes known in any manner, or to any extent not authorized by Federal law, any information obtained under this section is subject to a civil money penalty in an amount equal to $10,000 for each such unauthorized publication or disclosure. The provisions of section 1128A (other than subsections (a) and (b) and the second sentence of subsection (f)) shall apply to a civil money penalty under this paragraph in the same manner as such provisions apply to a penalty or proceeding under section 1128A(a).

(2) Criminal penalty.A private entity described in the subsection (a) that willfully publishes, discloses, or makes known in any manner, or to any extent not authorized by Federal law, any information obtained under this section shall be fined not more than $10,000 or imprisoned not more than 1 year, or both, for each such unauthorized publication or disclosure.
ye heard

Saint Marys, GA

#11 May 17, 2012
I think he has the TGAI syndrom (tommy gregory annal inversion) ye heard??
Someone

Calhoun City, MS

#12 May 17, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
I am already receiving it and itis none of your business, but yes this will be added, as I have already informed my attorney of what is posted here. He is call the SSI office and I will find out who told you people my PRIVATE info!!!!
You have no proof of anything. I wish you would shut the hell up!

If you do have an attorney, he must be a damn idiot to have to as a client.

You really need to quit speaking for the Gregory folks. Us real productive citizens that have jobs and that are suppoting Tommy in a positive way really dont need your help.
Naw

United States

#13 May 17, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be rickdickulous. You were baited on another thread into confirming you applied for SSI benefits, and now you've just admitted that you are receiving benefits. I'm sure you told somebody who told somebody, and badda bing.....the rumor wound up here, that is until you yourself confirmed it. Btw that's the quickest I've ever heard of someone applying and receiving benefits. About 3 hours between your conflicting applying for/receiving benefits statements. As for your attorneys Wei, Cheatum, and Howe, I know they have to be tied up with the multitude of law suits you are about to unleash on this county, the City of St. Marys, SMPD, DA, BOE, and god knows who else. Not to mention your upcoming criminal case. But if you're looking for the one to sue about your SSI, sue yourself. You were the one who confirmed it dummy. I'm just wondering what your disability is......besides the obvious I mean.
Someone

Calhoun City, MS

#14 May 17, 2012
What I am trying to figure out is, that if this self proclaimed detective isnt working, how in the world is he paying his attorney's cost? It don't add up. That is why I think he is full of crap.Rick I dont know you,I have been reading these posts just because someone told me it is a good form of entertainment,but you my friend are a few beers shy of a six pack. Seriously, the more you post your thoughts here the more you sound like a blithering idiot. I think you should be quiet. I dont know Bob Godley either but he sounds like a dumb ass as well.
SSI RICK

Kingsland, GA

#15 May 18, 2012
I made the name thinking it would be funny. Rick you are getting a check. Damn shame stay off line.
Naw

United States

#16 May 18, 2012
The title of this thread is only surpassed in BS content by that of it's originator, Rickdickulous Rogers. Why would anyone's campaign dig into your cesspool of a life? Serves no purpose whatsoever.

United States

#17 May 18, 2012
SSI RICK wrote:
I made the name thinking it would be funny. Rick you are getting a check. Damn shame stay off line.
Once again it is no of your business!!!!!!

Until I see you in court!!!
OH REALLY

Atlanta, GA

#18 May 18, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU AREN'T TAKING ANYONE TO COUNT. YOUR ASS IS BROKE!
Army Of One

Kingsland, GA

#19 May 18, 2012
Rick Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick I am scared let me get a topic lawyer for you

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#20 May 18, 2012
Army Of One wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick I am scared let me get a topic lawyer for you
Don't need a lawyer, just a good cop!!!!!!!

They will do all the digging for me, as you can see at the bottom of the page there is a link for law enforcement to request information from Topix, not topic?!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Has Jay been making an ad in the UK? 3 min SickBobNason 9
St Marys Employess Christmas Bonus 5 min Reality 19
And so it starts.............. 37 min SickBobNason 20
senior discounts 3 hr georgia lady 3
Melissa Boswell Weddings (Jan '10) 12 hr georgia lady 34
Any ladies watching the Hallmark Channel? 16 hr georgia lady 4
Mayor DeBlasio, are you happy? 19 hr Sherlock Homeboy 2
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:24 pm PST

ESPN 3:24PM
Falcons WRs to CB Lewis: Back up trash talk
Bleacher Report 3:58 PM
Is This End of the Line for Brees in NOLA?
Bleacher Report 6:22 PM
Can NFC South Winner Steal Playoff Win?
NFL 8:59 PM
Falcons' turnaround sends them to brink of playoffs
NBC Sports 1:33 AM
Jones' return helps Falcons eliminate Saints, 30-14 - NBC Sports