|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Mike Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I ask for the black vote, you see I don't play the race card. The only race I think about is the human race it's not a black or white thing.
You may want to rethink about running the way I see you thinking you dont care about fishing/boaters votes or black votes
Mike Weaver

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2013

Judged:

anon wrote:
<quoted text>
You may want to rethink about running the way I see you thinking you dont care about fishing/boaters votes or black votes
I don't hate fishing
I don't hate boater's
I'm not a racist
I'm just tiring to make a change for all people

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Okay, what sort of "change for all people" do you have in mind?
Real Simple

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Mike Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate fishing
I don't hate boater's
I'm not a racist
Closing the downtown boat ramp is not the change we are looking for unless your part of the tourist elitist crowd. Stay home.
What

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

"I'm just tiring to make a change for all people" If you're tired now, just wait until you have to campaign door to door. You might want to re-think this whole thing, Mike.
Guaranteed

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

In a two man race "Tired Mike" would beat Tax and Spend Moreno. Think about that.

The door is wide open for an educated family person who thinks the City should serve the tax paying local population.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Mike Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't hate fishing
I don't hate boater's
I'm not a racist
I don't know you well enough to like or hate you, but that is irrelevant. I need to respect and believe in the person I vote for. You are not there.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Guaranteed wrote:
In a two man race "Tired Mike" would beat Tax and Spend Moreno. Think about that.
The door is wide open for an educated family person who thinks the City should serve the tax paying local population.
Jeremy, you don't say!

So, a non-"family person" could not do the job, eh? Tell that to the late Mayor Ed Koch.
katie

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Guaranteed wrote:
I agree with you that the door is wide open. How educated are you thinking they have to be? My reason for asking this, look at the elected now education they all have accounting backgrounds. In the past had them agree with a loan that was not a simple % loan. That was a sorry degree they have.

I don't have a degree on my wall but I have known from my high school math teachers to never do that.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Details on that loan please.
Guarenteed

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremy, you don't say!
So, a non-"family person" could not do the job, eh? Tell that to the late Mayor Ed Koch.
Once again not Jeremy but one who's seen a township over the last decade turn into an elitist organization.

Mayor Eddie? Is that from the same place the big gulp is outlawed and Anthony "The Pervert" Weiner is leading the polls.

Moreno you missed your calling.
Pro Line

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Does Mike Weaver still want to close the boat ramps at the waterfront park?

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

I still say it's time to elect a mayor and six councilmen from among the ranks of former mill employees with no more than high school diplomas.

It's high time to test that Camdenian theory of the "common sense" of the uneducated working man being far superior to the formally acquired knowledge and skills of the despised, non-union, managerial class.

Sure, city government would go to hell but we would never have to abide that class-envious, populist, myth again.
katie

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Moreno Jay wrote:
Details on that loan please.
The great one trader and hase did for gains davis that has a early payoff penalty. By the way do they have sewer over there yet? What kid of degree does Chuck Trader have? I thought it was accounting.
Then he was the mastermind behind the new sewer bond that raised our waterbills
Them Golden Years

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

I don't see a problem with elected officials without "higher education credentials", just heaps of common sense would be enough. It's the paid staff that requires the expertise and degree's.

The City Counsel for years has been hijacked by blue hair senior citizens who stand around farting dust while discussing their next renovation to one of THEIR special buildings..

The City needs to turn its attention back to families and local employment opportunities.

The real estate cartels vision of building more retirement developments is dead. The capital lost during the great real estate recession will take decades to grow.

The fantasy dream of a major tourist industry is not worth commenting on.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Them Golden Years wrote:
I don't see a problem with elected officials without "higher education credentials", just heaps of common sense would be enough. It's the paid staff that requires the expertise and degree's.
The City Counsel for years has been hijacked by blue hair senior citizens who stand around farting dust while discussing their next renovation to one of THEIR special buildings..
The City needs to turn its attention back to families and local employment opportunities.
The real estate cartels vision of building more retirement developments is dead. The capital lost during the great real estate recession will take decades to grow.
The fantasy dream of a major tourist industry is not worth commenting on.
Okay, if you are not Jeremy, which Spencer are you? Clearly, you are one.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, if you are not Jeremy, which Spencer are you? Clearly, you are one.
If it's not Alex, there's a Spencer under every rock. Reminds me of that Wisconsin pub Senator back in the 50s?
bright spot

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

Me think it is one Weaver that wants to be mayor. Jay Moreno you are the best one to take the job. I think you may be surprised at the number of people that would support you. What the hell throw your hat into the ring. Better yet see if you can raise the $270 dollars to qualify.
bright spot

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

We have followed you getting people involved. Now can you take it to the next level.

Look at the field Larry Johnson that had an affair with Jeanie Shubert and now both of them are going to run against one anoter.

Needless to say you have more going for you than Morrisy and Chuck Trader.

Bob Nutter does not want it.
bright spot

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2013

Judged:

You my friend could be the time for Jay Moreno.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Kingsland Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland