Who is showing signs of running?
Greedy Special Senior

Kingsland, GA

#184 Jun 19, 2013
All that is well and good, but the city must keep paying for the private ZUMBA dance lessons, exquisite dinners and entertainment.
We are downtown white seniors, we are here and you'll owe us.
Port Hole

Kingsland, GA

#185 Jun 19, 2013
Tommy Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Mike is a grown man and I dont fck with politics until I see something thats not right.
If he runs I will not go to anymore or less coucil meetings. Ive told him not to because in 2014 the city will have to raise the hell out of taxes
Osprey Cove will hang them self.
Section 8 housing is already inside the gates out there
Rambling Tommy doesn't know what he is saying. "Osprey will hang them self" (sic). "Section 8 housing is already inside the gates out there".

Don't worry Tommy, Mike doesn't stand a chance of winning a seat. He already has all the boaters against him.

I can't wait until the first candidates forum. I figure he'll drop out after he is humiliated in front of everyone.
ZUMBA KING

Kingsland, GA

#186 Jun 19, 2013
I am going to run. Under my leadership St Marys will become the ZUMBA capital of the world. By mixing ZUMBA, scare crows and fireworks we will turn St Marys into a great tourist destination.
Port Hole

Kingsland, GA

#187 Jun 19, 2013
ZUMBA KING wrote:
I am going to run. Under my leadership St Marys will become the ZUMBA capital of the world. By mixing ZUMBA, scare crows and fireworks we will turn St Marys into a great tourist destination.
Good. You will be the first person to get less votes than Julian Moreno.
Tommy Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#188 Jun 19, 2013
Port Hole if he runs, I would do the same as another buddy on 1st question I would say Im not gonna promise crap. Gonna do whats best for the city as a whole. Not Osprey,downtown,real estate.Whats best for St. Marys as a whole.

I would love to debate an of the ones that is sitting on council now. my dog Daisy could debate with any of the ones that their term is ending.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#189 Jun 19, 2013
ZUMBA KING wrote:
Throw in Thug's and Delta's choo-choo twain and we can't miss!
Port Hole

Kingsland, GA

#190 Jun 19, 2013
Tommy Weaver wrote:
Port Hole if he runs, I would do the same as another buddy on 1st question I would say Im not gonna promise crap. Gonna do whats best for the city as a whole. Not Osprey,downtown,real estate.Whats best for St. Marys as a whole.
I would love to debate an of the ones that is sitting on council now. my dog Daisy could debate with any of the ones that their term is ending.
You can't even construct a grammatically correct sentence, Tommy. How the hell are you going to be able to debate anyone on council? Give me a break. The best thing you and your brother, Mikey can do is STFU.
you are

Kingsland, GA

#191 Jun 19, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Throw in Thug's and Delta's choo-choo twain and we can't miss!
an idiot Jay . Do something constructive with your time.
Tommy Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#192 Jun 19, 2013
Port you set it up I will show up. screw a sentence I can add. If everyone sitting on council screwed up on constructing a sentence. How much money would it cost the taxpayer of the city. No they can spell great yet can't see the city CAN NOT afford shit they are buying.

They can not see they/we are going down the wrong road to get the city out of debt.
As bad as you dont like to say this if the city got out of debt we could offer alot more for companies to come here.
Look at why in the world would the city hire 30% more workers for the wishing of sub school coming. Look at for what they have paid for Orange Hall they coulf torn it down put a new old looking building for less money.

now be honest why should they hold private meetings get rid of that crap if its about the city let the city hear it

Now when and where would you like to debate me or Mike
ZUMBA Gate

Kingsland, GA

#193 Jun 19, 2013
Yeah, a ZUMBA parade down Osborne right behind the trolley, how could we miss. We could put all members of the Hospital Authority in the Trolley and pelt them with eggs and rotten veggies.

St. Marys, GA

#194 Jun 20, 2013
That too, but I'm talking about a steam engine ride on the RR tracks from beside Thug's Playhouse to some vacant lot off of Borrell Ave.

The details are in yesterday's T&G.
TAX AND SPEND MORENO

Saint Marys, GA

#195 Jun 20, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
That too, but I'm talking about a steam engine ride on the RR tracks from beside Thug's Playhouse to some vacant lot off of Borrell Ave.
The details are in yesterday's T&G.
And what's the cost to tax payers?

St. Marys, GA

#196 Jun 20, 2013
TAX AND SPEND MORENO wrote:
<quoted text>
And what's the cost to tax payers?
Spencer, I'm not for it, idiot.
Port Hole

Kingsland, GA

#197 Jun 20, 2013
Tommy Weaver wrote:
Now when and where would you like to debate me or Mike
I don't know where you got the idea that I wanted to debate you or your two issue brother. I'm not running for office.

My statement was that you and Mike would not stand a chance in a candidate forum. But hey, go ahead, both of you run for council. I won't need to say, "I told you so". You will know on your own that you didn't stand a chance.
Tommy Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#198 Jun 20, 2013
Port hole I never said you. The 3 that will be running I could and would kill in a debate by bringing up their past votes.
They dont want to bring that up.

As far as me running its called HELL-NO I have to much common sense to get involved with a city that is gonna have to force taxpayers to move because of the taxes that will go to. A few examples.

They purchase dockhouse witout a plan of getting money back
Spend 250k on Orange hall that bring in less than 10k a year.
Sewer bond
Spending of SPLOST
All the stupid spending but not a pay increase until this year only reason now because mayor is up for election
The bull they he said SMPD was never been brought up on going to county is BS The city paid for the study to be done.

They remind me of women shopping then saying look I spent 200.00 but saved 50.00 when they did not need to buy anything.
Letting them explain in correct sentence form how does paying 4.5 million of SPLOT going to pay off 43million.
If I ever ran I would bring up their past votes.
Look at Hillary Clinton if the Dem elect here to that ticket Bring up 4 death americans she let die
Mike Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#199 Jun 29, 2013
Please get out and support our city, it's time to clean up city hall.
weeble

Kingsland, GA

#200 Jun 29, 2013
Mike Weaver wrote:
Please get out and support our city, it's time to clean up city hall.
please do not run.
Mike Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#201 Jun 30, 2013
And why not please tell me, weeble.
weeble

Kingsland, GA

#202 Jun 30, 2013
Mike Weaver wrote:
And why not please tell me, weeble.
Because you came on Topix and talked about really stupid things you wanted to do. You also said things that made you sound a lot like your brother, Tommy.

If we elected you to City Council, we would be no better off and probably worse off with a whole new set of problems.

My comments are pointless anyway, you do not stand a chance of winning.
Mike Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#203 Jun 30, 2013
weeble
I do thank you for your opinion, but if you know me, you would know I'm nothing like my brother he has his on battles he is fighting, but I will run for city council without your support thanks for the advise.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More high paying jobs for Camden 17 min Jay Says 4
Fake news or healthcare won't bury President Trump 2 hr Truth 2
A Black savage identification course for Liberals (Jul '14) 10 hr Bob 311
Islam: how to Beat Your Wife 10 hr LonePalm 1
Salt, Pepper, and Thyme 11 hr Jorge 19
Ted Koppel smacked Sean Hannity to his face 11 hr Saltygirl 20
Trumpcare DOA? 14 hr mmmmmmm 18

Kingsland Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance