gregory supporters were out in full force!

Posted in the Kingsland Forum

JOE

Woodbine, GA

#1 Oct 6, 2012
Tommy Gregory Supporters were out in full force today at the Rock Shrimp Festival today! GREAT JOB PEOPLE!!!

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#2 Oct 6, 2012
How early did they run out of rock shrimp this year?
Voter

Enfield, IL

#3 Oct 6, 2012
3 to 1 Gregory supporters in the parade and downtown today. Glad to see that most people don't support Bill Smiths hand picked candidate.
Anoni

Herndon, PA

#4 Oct 6, 2012
Proctor is too nice a guy for the sheriff's job.He will try to please everyone and you can't do that. It is the receipe for failure.
Janetta

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Oct 6, 2012
Voter wrote:
3 to 1 Gregory supporters in the parade and downtown today. Glad to see that most people don't support Bill Smiths hand picked candidate.
This is just BS, did not see that at all.
JOE

Woodbine, GA

#6 Oct 7, 2012
Janetta wrote:
<quoted text>
This is just BS, did not see that at all.
Please!!!! It looked like a mile of red shirts going down the street. Proctor isn't going to win.As long as we keep fat ass Moreno away Tommy will be fine.
Moreno Jay

Kingsland, GA

#7 Oct 7, 2012
FU Joe-boy
JOE

Woodbine, GA

#8 Oct 7, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
FU Joe-boy
FU-TOO!!!
JoeBlow

Kingsland, GA

#9 Oct 7, 2012
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>
Please!!!! It looked like a mile of red shirts going down the street. Proctor isn't going to win.As long as we keep fat ass Moreno away Tommy will be fine.
The red was paid employees and family.Ha! He's always giving out cake and coke.
JOE

Woodbine, GA

#10 Oct 7, 2012
Im not an employee or family and I was supporting him. He will will next month!
Janetta

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Oct 7, 2012
JOE wrote:
Im not an employee or family and I was supporting him. He will will next month!
whatever!
IDK

Snellville, GA

#12 Oct 7, 2012
Will will he?
Moreno Jay

Kingsland, GA

#13 Oct 7, 2012
IDiKhead WTF U talkin bout ?
hamp

Saint Marys, GA

#14 Oct 7, 2012
JOE wrote:
<quoted text>
FU-TOO!!!
You two get a room.
For the people

Kingsland, GA

#15 Oct 7, 2012
Voter wrote:
3 to 1 Gregory supporters in the parade and downtown today. Glad to see that most people don't support Bill Smiths hand picked candidate.
Once again, Tommy was a Bill's boy before he stole county funds to send his brother to school. You people are so ignorant when it comes to Mr. Gregory. He's a crook who fires people just because he can. You cannot tell me that 120+ people deserved to be fired without a second thought for their families and children. Some of those folks depended on one income. Ever heard of the Napoleon syndrome, it's got Tommy's name in the definition!!!
For the people

Kingsland, GA

#16 Oct 7, 2012
JOE wrote:
Tommy Gregory Supporters were out in full force today at the Rock Shrimp Festival today! GREAT JOB PEOPLE!!!
Don't count your chickens before they hatch!! Jim is a humble man, with well informed supporters who will not let him down come voting time. My absentee ballot just came in the mail and I see Jim signs popping up all over. Jim Proctor for Sheriff 2012
For the people

Kingsland, GA

#17 Oct 7, 2012
Anoni wrote:
Proctor is too nice a guy for the sheriff's job.He will try to please everyone and you can't do that. It is the receipe for failure.
Not true!!! You're right, he is a nice guy with a big heart but knows when to say when. He did not have a lot of say when he worked for Bill but I've had the chance to speak with him personally and he has plans to take care of issues that need to be addressed. The funny thing is, is the worst people can say about Jim is that he's too nice or he's a Bill Boy. Tommy was a so called Bill Boy too but not a nice person at all.
For the people

Kingsland, GA

#18 Oct 7, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
IDiKhead WTF U talkin bout ?
Wow! You sure do come off as an angry man!!! No wonder you support Greggory. He's an intimidator too!!
Old News

Woodbine, GA

#19 Oct 7, 2012
For the people wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, Tommy was a Bill's boy before he stole county funds to send his brother to school. You people are so ignorant when it comes to Mr. Gregory. He's a crook who fires people just because he can. You cannot tell me that 120+ people deserved to be fired without a second thought for their families and children. Some of those folks depended on one income. Ever heard of the Napoleon syndrome, it's got Tommy's name in the definition!!!
"You cannot tell me that 120+ people deserved to be fired without a second thought for their families and children."

Why not, it was not their families and children being fired, it was them. From what I am hearing and some first hand knowledge, they all deserved the boot. So if you are fired tomorrow, are you pissed that your boss did not take you family into consideration because YOU do a crappy job? BS right there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingsland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thriving Pooler wisely welcomes retail jobs. (Nov '13) 36 min anon 48
Distrct Voting and Downtown Gang 45 min Larry Sabato 48
RIP Topix 9 hr georgia lady 7
Is Topix's "Dr.Lecter" a liberal or conservative? 17 hr silver bullet 2
N. Korea calls Obama name in latest hacking 17 hr LonePalm 3
New restaurant 19 hr Barney 7
Unlikely location Chosen for specialized Ebola ... 20 hr spur40 8
Kingsland Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Kingsland People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Kingsland News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Kingsland

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:39 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:39PM
Loss to Carolina Must Mark End of the Mike Smith Era
Yahoo! Sports 8:39 PM
Mike Smith ends his season, and possibly Falcons tenure, on ugly note
NBC Sports 9:51 PM
Mike Smith is "absolutely done" in Atlanta
NBC Sports12:57 AM
Panthers, Falcons head in opposite directions - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:17 AM
Mike Smith: Ultimately, I'm the one held responsible