Portrait of Michael Jackson up for au...

Portrait of Michael Jackson up for auction online

There are 41 comments on the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal story from Apr 7, 2010, titled Portrait of Michael Jackson up for auction online. In it, Lubbock Avalanche-Journal reports that:

An over-the-top portrait of Michael Jackson is going up for auction online. The eBay.com auction of the 50-by-40-inch painting by Australian artist Brett-Livingstone Strong will launch Wednesday evening, the portrait's owner said Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lubbock Avalanche-Journal.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Blackburn, Australia

#44 Apr 10, 2010
An NFL Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiki. Serves your type well to link to a fan written link.
ok, can u open your mind up like, a centimetre? can't you even consider the fact that you might be wrong? i mean, i've given you proof that michael jackson was innocent, so how about you try holding up your side of the argument, and give me some cold hard facts about why you think that he was guilty? i'm sick of trying to open your minds. bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kings Point Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Town demolishes veteran's house while he has su... Sun Lenni Texas 2
What is the best kind of Dip? (Dec '08) Sun mr__cope 200
News Studenta s stunning plea: Why did NYC let me gr... Nov 26 Truth over loyalty 3
Review: North Shore Motor Group Inc (Nov '10) Nov 25 Mike lisaw 61
Review: I Love Kickboxing - Eastchester Nov 25 Elze B 1
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Franklin Square Nov 24 Allison W 13
News 5 Things To Know About Government Shutdown Today (Oct '13) Oct '13 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kings Point Mortgages