did romeos pizza close?
john

New York, NY

#1 Jun 16, 2008
DID ROMEOS CLOSE? I DROVE BY YESTERDAY EVENING AND IT WAS SHUT DOWN.
Jillian

Morganville, NJ

#2 Aug 22, 2008
Yeah, I drove by and it was all shut down. Does anyone know what happened?
pta

West New York, NJ

#3 Aug 27, 2008
It's been bought by an Italian guy from the Bronx. The Pizza, once they finish the renovation will be great
Tony

Cromwell, CT

#4 Aug 28, 2008
the feds closed it for non payment of taxes or something like that
Mikey

United States

#5 Sep 3, 2008
Saw that Century 21 Also closed up in Kings Park! What's up with that?
John

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Nov 13, 2008
Romeo's was awsome, I'm ordering from the new place tonight. We shall see...
John

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Nov 14, 2008
New place is very good, not quite as good as Romeos.
myopinion

Union City, NJ

#8 Oct 1, 2009
When DiNapoli first opened it was very good. Now, the food has gone downhill. The ingredients; ie. cheese, sauce etc. have changed & the prices are rediculous. You ask for a crisp pie and it is always underdone. Who wants to wait for another to be ready when you have to feed a family of 7 that are hungry. The so called "must have" shrimp & garlic pie is very pricey & not worth it. I ordered it on the advice of a personal friend of the DiNapolis & was extremely disappointed, it was not fully cooked and flopped when I took a slice out of the pie. The concensous in our family is Shortstop & that is final. One more thing is that the counter girls smile and act as though they want your business & that we are not an inconvenience in their pizza parlor.
yummy

Union City, NJ

#9 Oct 11, 2009
not
pizza lover

Union City, NJ

#10 Oct 28, 2009
John wrote:
New place is very good, not quite as good as Romeos.
Sean the old owner of Romeos is now making the pizza, so there is your answer.
Kings Park Civic Assn

Brooklyn, NY

#11 Nov 5, 2009
We need to support our local business if we are to ever enhance our downtown area.
www.kingsparkcivic.org
BOB

AOL

#12 Nov 17, 2009
I THINK THE FOOD HERE IS GREAT.YOU GET ALOT FOR YOUR MONEY,ICANT EVEN FINISH 2 SLICES OF PIZZA THEIR SO BIG!KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.IF YOU WANT REALLY BAD PIZZA TRY MAIN STREET.YOU WILL THEN KNOW WHAT BAD FOOD IS!!!!!
Pizza Pizza

Smithtown, NY

#13 Dec 27, 2009
I do like the pizza. When they first opened though the woman working the counter never said thank you and acted like she was doing us a favor. This may have changed -I have not been there in a while.
frankie

Smithtown, NY

#14 Mar 9, 2012
Romeo's that was owned by Shaun, was amazing. The food was delicious and the people were so welcoming and so nice. My favorite dish that he made was the penne al la vodka dish. Omg you can die for it was so good. They were not expensive at all and they always please the customer. I miss the old romeo's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kings Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) 6 hr bada bing 2,738
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Sat raphan disbarred 17
News Alexander: Kudos to all who are making Heartlan... Fri Vision 5
News Sub teacher accused of stalking student (Jul '07) Thu Tim Rigney 180
News Woman in wrong HOV lane on LIE faces charges (Feb '08) Aug 15 Andrea Vazquez 89
i want the old brentwood back (Apr '07) Aug 15 Just Sayin 1,475
Memories Of Old Ronkonkoma (Jul '09) Aug 12 Hawkins Ave Hound 123

Kings Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kings Park Mortgages