Judge Gillette appoints his Sister

Judge Gillette appoints his Sister

Posted in the Kings Bay Forum

Anon

Tulsa, OK

#1 Nov 22, 2012
Glenda Gillette Foddrelll as Associate Probate Judge!!!!!
Dang

United States

#3 Nov 22, 2012
Only in Camden County!!!! Has this hit the papers yet. I hope the reporter that covers Kingsland gets the research this subject. Come on Jill, give us your best work!!!!!
Good Deal

Herndon, PA

#4 Nov 22, 2012
G. F. is a nice person who does a good job. The Probate Court Office does a better job than most public offices in CC.

We don't need a fat lazy ass working in Probate who is rude and simply looking for a paycheck.
anon

Herndon, PA

#5 Nov 22, 2012
The only thing "Jill" is best at is stuffing her face to enlarge the wide load she has attached below her belt, can I get an amen.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#6 Nov 22, 2012
No. Not from anyone worth a damn, anyway.
Anon

United States

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Good Deal wrote:
G. F. is a nice person who does a good job. The Probate Court Office does a better job than most public offices in CC.
We don't need a fat lazy ass working in Probate who is rude and simply looking for a paycheck.
Is that why the JQC is investigating? Because they do such a great job!
Bonnie Blue Butler

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Nov 22, 2012
When are these people gonna learn?
Anon

Kansas City, MO

#9 Nov 27, 2012
NEVER!!!! Because they're all in on the corruption. Steve Howard should also be investigated. The only way Glenda can be working in Martins office but being paid out of another office has to involve Steve and another department head!!!
IDK

Norcross, GA

#10 Nov 27, 2012
Good Deal wrote:
A nice person who does a good job. Well I can't debate the "nice" person reference, but it would be premature to say she does a good job at anything in that office. And as for her qualifications as a judge, that is simple.... she doesn't have any.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Anon wrote:
NEVER!!!! Because they're all in on the corruption. Steve Howard should also be investigated. The only way Glenda can be working in Martins office but being paid out of another office has to involve Steve and another department head!!!
IF (and that's a very big if) that is true, which commissioners have ordered him to?
anon

Saint Simons Island, GA

#12 Nov 28, 2012
Rumor has it she was ARRESTED this weekend and was book in Glynn County. INTERESTING. still trying to keep it hush hush.
anon

Saint Simons Island, GA

#13 Nov 28, 2012
That is Shirley not Ms Fodrell
Robbie not

United States

#14 Nov 28, 2012
anon wrote:
Rumor has it she was ARRESTED this weekend and was book in Glynn County. INTERESTING. still trying to keep it hush hush.
Check the Glynn county records for your answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kings Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Weather Channel educates Republicans 6 min send in the clownz 3
Camden Wildcat Score? 5 hr D-LINE GUY 5
Laura Adams is a snitch wearing a wire (Aug '15) 7 hr Smiley 4
City of St.M needs to get out of the real estat... 8 hr Know your purpose 13
Kenny Finney motorcycleless repair 10 hr Kenny 7
What's happened to KBAY? 10 hr rest of the story 17
Will the Wildcats ever have a winning season ag... 12 hr LOLatThat 10

Kings Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance