Please tell me I did not see

Please tell me I did not see

Posted in the Kings Bay Forum

Since: Dec 11

Dornsife, PA

#1 Jan 21, 2013
.......the President of the United States chewing gum during his Inauguration celebration. He was chewing something during nearly every camera shot I saw.

In all my years in politics, I have never seen a leader of any country chewing gum, much less at a ceremony/celebration telecast worldwide. I have never even seen any of our council members chewing gum.

Didn't his momma teach him better?

Oh, that's right, his momma wasn't around to raise him. She pawned him off to the grands while she went off and partied.
bubba131

Calhoun City, MS

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Nan-zilla wrote:
.......the President of the United States chewing gum during his Inauguration celebration. He was chewing something during nearly every camera shot I saw.
In all my years in politics, I have never seen a leader of any country chewing gum, much less at a ceremony/celebration telecast worldwide. I have never even seen any of our council members chewing gum.
Didn't his momma teach him better?
Oh, that's right, his momma wasn't around to raise him. She pawned him off to the grands while she went off and partied.
Perfect!!
Exactly right
Door Stop

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Jan 21, 2013
Nan-zilla wrote:
.......the President of the United States chewing gum during his Inauguration celebration. He was chewing something during nearly every camera shot I saw.
In all my years in politics, I have never seen a leader of any country chewing gum, much less at a ceremony/celebration telecast worldwide. I have never even seen any of our council members chewing gum.
Didn't his momma teach him better?
Oh, that's right, his momma wasn't around to raise him. She pawned him off to the grands while she went off and partied.
You of all people Watched !
coach

Dornsife, PA

#5 Jan 21, 2013
Hell, I was expecting him to spit a big ol' hocker on the ground in front of the camera.

The pres has no class.
beer maker

Cape Coral, FL

#6 Jan 22, 2013
Nicotine gum so as not to smoke.....
Gator Ali

Dornsife, PA

#7 Jan 22, 2013
beer maker wrote:
Nicotine gum so as not to smoke.....
Just for the day, don't you think he could have switched to the "patch" so he would not have looked like a classless westerner to the rest of the world?
Wharf Rat

Herndon, PA

#8 Jan 22, 2013
Gator Ali wrote:
<quoted text>
Just for the day, don't you think he could have switched to the "patch" so he would not have looked like a classless westerner to the rest of the world?
Who gives a s*** what the rest of the world thinks we look like? We are what we are!!
snake eyes

Dornsife, PA

#9 Jan 22, 2013
Why didn't he just light up?

He could have donned his old Panama and lite up a doob. He has access to the best smoke in the world now.
AUC

Herndon, PA

#10 Jan 22, 2013
Wharf Rat wrote:
<quoted text>
Who gives a s*** what the rest of the world thinks we look like? We are what we are!!
An arrogant nation ... you are so right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kings Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why they really hate him 9 min Move along 4
Bye-Bye Spicey 48 min Jorge 1
Russians In Woodbine 5 hr Jean Green 5
Domestic Violence 5 hr Jean Green 7
Crews gets certified as a Fire Chief 14 hr Kimberly Ehret 11
Boil Water Alert for Saint Marys 15 hr LonePalm 3
Global Warming-----Or Not 15 hr LonePalm 3

Kings Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kings Bay Mortgages