Patriot Act vs Bill of Rights

Patriot Act vs Bill of Rights

Posted in the Kings Bay Forum

kma

Woodbine, GA

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Read them. Patriot steps all over the Bill of Rights
kma

Kingsland, GA

#2 Nov 11, 2012
Surprised no one cares. That is why Obama won.
hayneedle

Kingsland, GA

#3 Dec 7, 2012
kma wrote:
Surprised no one cares. That is why Obama won.
Apparently I missed something. How does the Patriot Act's violation (Bush administration) of the Bill of Rights contribute to Obama winning?
hayneedle

Kingsland, GA

#4 Dec 7, 2012
The Patriot Act got by the Supreme Court the same way corporations were granted the same rights as an individual by the Supreme Court. The corporations paid for them with contributions and PAC funds.
Truth

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Dec 8, 2012
All military men and women forfeit their rights and freedoms while protecting their country and people.

When at war a true civilian patriot will also make sacrifices.

We are at war.

Maybe tomorrows the You Tube hit will be you losing your head for only being an American.
hayneedle

Kingsland, GA

#6 Dec 8, 2012
Truth wrote:
All military men and women forfeit their rights and freedoms while protecting their country and people.
When at war a true civilian patriot will also make sacrifices.
We are at war.
Maybe tomorrows the You Tube hit will be you losing your head for only being an American.
The United States has gone through multiple wars, conflicts, and incursions for more than two hundred plus years without a Patriot Act.
hayneedle

Kingsland, GA

#7 Dec 8, 2012
The United States is more than the land and it's populace. It is our beliefs, our constitution too. The President, Congress and the military are sworn to uphold this constitution. Therefore, how can any patriot possibly justify the Patriot Act when it is a violation of our constitutional rights? Military personnel must obey orders but what they think is their own business.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#8 Dec 8, 2012
Truth wrote:
All military men and women forfeit their rights and freedoms while protecting their country and people.
When at war a true civilian patriot will also make sacrifices.
We are at war.
Maybe tomorrows the You Tube hit will be you losing your head for only being an American.
You can not reason with know-it-all, exhibitionist, Tea Party nut cases. Don't even try.

They will soon go the way of John Birchers, anti-flouriders, LaRouchies, Perotistas, Y2K Cassandras, World-Order-Whackos, and sundry other nut cases. The nut jobs of each generation grab on to something. Just be patient.
hayneedle

Kingsland, GA

#9 Dec 8, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You can not reason with know-it-all, exhibitionist, Tea Party nut cases. Don't even try.
They will soon go the way of John Birchers, anti-flouriders, LaRouchies, Perotistas, Y2K Cassandras, World-Order-Whackos, and sundry other nut cases. The nut jobs of each generation grab on to something. Just be patient.
You're so damned good at "classifying" people, Jay, just where the hell do you fit? After that comment I would say narrow minded bigot.
hayneedle

Kingsland, GA

#10 Dec 8, 2012
The Patriot Act is a test of our citizenry for future implementation of martial law. Since we didn't raise a ruckus about this "little" infringement of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, we will meekly accept martial law if the right propaganda is pushed down our throats. The American people failed.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#11 Dec 8, 2012
An astute observer of gullible, excitable, irrational, quixotic, naive young fools for 65 years.
hayneedle

Kingsland, GA

#12 Dec 8, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
An astute observer of gullible, excitable, irrational, quixotic, naive young fools for 65 years.
Well, that explains a lot!
Truth Them Golden Years

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Dec 8, 2012
hayneedle wrote:
<quoted text>
The United States has gone through multiple wars, conflicts, and incursions for more than two hundred plus years without a Patriot Act.
Have you ever considered studying U.S. History? We didn't need any stinking Patriot Act. when we had Senator Joseph R. McCarthy, John Edgar Hoover and our own concentration camps for U.S. citizens.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#14 Dec 8, 2012
hayneedle wrote:
The Patriot Act is a test of our citizenry for future implementation of martial law. Since we didn't raise a ruckus about this "little" infringement of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights, we will meekly accept martial law if the right propaganda is pushed down our throats. The American people failed.
I'm not worried. You and your fellow militia nuts will save us.
RAY

United States

#15 Jan 16, 2013
kma wrote:
Read them. Patriot steps all over the Bill of Rights
Time to consider.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kings Bay Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Businesses 13 min Carol 4
Another patriot quits Trump 35 min Adios Loser 6
Maxine Waters "Scumbag" 1 hr Drain the swamp 2
Is Osprey Cove falling apart? (Mar '12) 2 hr Sandra 193
The Crazy Left's 4-Step Strategy To Ensure Trum... 2 hr Sandra 13
obama era is over 2 hr Sandra 5
osprey cove 2 hr Sandra 2

Kings Bay Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kings Bay Mortgages