Kingman's Drug Dealers & Drug User List

“Change it or leave it!”

Since: Dec 07

Kingman, AZ

#67 Jun 17, 2008
Sick of it wrote:
The cops are there twice a week for domestic violence amoung other things and haven't shut the operation down. Am I the only one that sees the five minute visitors all hours of the day and night? Theft in this area is through the roof as well. I don't know one house on the street that hasn't been broken into.
<quoted text>
Hey, I think they used to live across from ME!!:-) It took a lot of reporting license plate numbers to MAGNET by phone, but they finally felt the heat.

Do you guys have a lot of barking dogs in the neighborhood? Try this: Go out walking at midnight -- if the neighborhood doesn't light up with dogs barking then you are sitting ducks for thieves. My dog caught two kids who were doing vehicle break-ins going through the loot in the lot behind my house.

Another great job by the KPD catching those dirtbags.
T_Leker

Alvord, TX

#69 Jun 21, 2008
when I went to high school in kingman, the best drugs came from a cops son...this being said...drugs affect all walks of life..regardless of stature or income.lists won't solve anything..education is your best defense..I was considering moving my family back out west because I believed the area to be open minded...but apparently you are all no different than the bible thumpers I was hoping to leave behind
old Kingman resident also

Port Townsend, WA

#71 Jul 7, 2008
T_Leker wrote:
when I went to high school in kingman, the best drugs came from a cops son...this being said...drugs affect all walks of life..regardless of stature or income.lists won't solve anything..education is your best defense..I was considering moving my family back out west because I believed the area to be open minded...but apparently you are all no different than the bible thumpers I was hoping to leave behind
I would suggest you stay where you are and find God for yourself. There is good and bad anywhere you live but i would never suggest to anyone to move back to Kingman.I was born and raised in Kingman. When I was 32 years old I moved to another state and haven't been back. I am 38 years old now. My mom,dad and one of my brothers are still living there. My oldest brother moved out of state last year.I left because I knew there was life outside of Kingman. And I was right. My parents and my younger brother will survive there, but I had bigger and better dreams for my children and I. The jobs pay better and there are more of them and a bigger variety. And for activities for the children, well,we can go to the park by the Columbia River and feed the hundreds of ducks and geese all year round, go fishing (and actually catch a fish-not like the Colorado River in Bullhead City)go play lazer tag at Hot Shots for under $10.00 all year round, or just go visit one of the several nice parks around that actually have toys for the kids to play on. Kingman is a dud. People get nowhere there and it will always stay that way from what I have experienced. Good luck to you and your family.
concerned

Kingman, AZ

#72 Aug 21, 2008
EMPIRE CHRONICLES wrote:
Do you know any drug dealers or drug users? Well then, let's put their names on this list and see who's who?
where is the list of drug dealers?
in kingman there are drugie and drug dealers in highlevel positions
Usually Right in AZ

Kingman, AZ

#73 Aug 21, 2008
read the paper..you'll see the list :-)

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#75 Feb 23, 2010
concerned wrote:
<quoted text>where is the list of drug dealers?
in kingman there are drugie and drug dealers in highlevel positions
You may feel free to post them here. That is what this topic was intended for. But I like the discussion that has taken place instead.
Ashleycourtdartm outhns

Musquodoboit Harbour, Canada

#76 Feb 26, 2010
your all stupid

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#77 Feb 26, 2010
Ashleycourtdartmouthns wrote:
your all stupid
So is your sissy country be-yotch!!!
heyy

United States

#78 Mar 8, 2010
Ed moose is a drug dealer
Fellow Kingman

United States

#79 Mar 8, 2010
My parents used to have really bad drug dealer living right next to them. The traffic was going crazy nonstop so my parents and brother got tired of whats going on. So my parents and two neighboors started to team up to work together. My mom and two neighboors would take every picture of every druggie who walked into their yard to get drugs. They even make the complaint to the cop, neighboor police, and everything that they can to get them into trouble. Apparently, the drug dealer's brother and mother were living right across street from my parent's house. The two neighboors and my parents went to complaint to drug dealer's brother and mother that things need to be stop. They both told my parents and neighboor to back off or they will regret it. Then we found out that a boy who live on end of the road, he was MSC Explorer kid and he was on drug dealer and his family's side. One day out of blue, the drug dealer and his friends were carrying a big chest box of cocoaine and meth on their vehicle. My mom got oppurinty to took the picture of every thing they did with that big chest. She finally had evidence and told them to get out there before she call the cops. The drug dealer and his buddies realized that they were in trouble so they pack everything up in one hour and left their two straving puppies in the yard. Apparently, they left 16 year old girl and some werid guy behind to deal with us. My mom had to called me and my brother to come to help them. The 16 year old druggie girl start to hit my mom so I step in and push her on the ground. I told her to pick someone like me and not a senior woman. The werid druggie guy started to hit my step dad with tire iron and my little brother started to help but one of the neighboor called the cops to show up to help. When we heard the cop siren, the guy and girl took off in the alley. They caught the girl allright but never able to caught that guy who is very dangerous to anyone because he had repuation that he can kill anyone who try to stop him. I can tell you that those cops didn't do anything but told us that we need to calm down. They refused to look at my mom's edvince pictures or listen to neighboor's complaint. One of the neighboor who help my parents to get rid of those druggie. He went into his house and sat down then bam he had heart attack because he was worried that druggie will murder one of us. Well, he died same night and it wasn't a pleasant day for us after all. I had no respect for any druggie who live here and hope that someone can walk into Kingman to get rid of them by slowly.. I will agreed that KPD and MSC is corruption at the moment..

If you want to get rid of your druggie neighboor then I suggest to gather up the neighboor that want to get rid of them. Be sure to take picture of every person who walk in and out. Don't forgot to take a picture of their lisence plate. Keep a notebook to keep track of who going in and out. You can even give them a nickname like my mom did. If they have animals and they dont look like they were well take care of. Then call animal control on them. If their yard is so dirty, then call KPD or MSC everyday to make complaint.. Then they will sent their neighboor police to check on them to give them warning. If they dont get their yard clean up before the deadline. The neighboor police will give them a ticket to go to court to pay fine. Just try to find everything you can complaint with.. Trust me, they will get sick of you and neighboors turning them in all of the time. They will eventually pack up and move out of your neighboor..
curley

Meadview, AZ

#80 Jun 4, 2010
Lots of drugs in Butler and Birdland.
Manny

Kingman, AZ

#81 Jun 4, 2010
We already have a list of drug users in Kingman & Mohave county. Let the law take it's course. If you are over forty you won't live long enough to list all the drug users in Kingman.
sho

United States

#82 Jun 17, 2010
Slyda, YES! The cops here are extremely crooked. I am currently planning and hoping to get OUT of kingman soon. Not only are the cops crooked but tho there are a ton of nice people here the higher ups are crooked as hell. My child cannot even attend school here because the schools can't keep him safe from the spawn of the druggies or provide a decent education. Think twice and thrice before moving here.
Neptune rising perhaps you've got a bit of skeletons in your closet...
sho

United States

#83 Jun 17, 2010
Fellow kingman, the police didnt do anything because they are druggies themselves! Thanks for sharing your story.
Warren Jeffs

Kingman, AZ

#84 Jun 17, 2010
Jamie Curly. He's thing biggest drug user in Kingman. A meth head that shoots up. Robs his family and friends to supply his habit. I hear he's working for the city of Kingman now. That job won't last long, just like all the others. His shooting up usually fucks things up. If you meet this guy... leave him out of your life because he'll burn you, just like he burns everyone.
When he gets into trouble with the police, he just gives up some of his dealers and walks free. He's a theif a rat and a pieces of crap.
Yeah right

Fort Mohave, AZ

#85 Jun 19, 2010
Blake Schritter wrote:
how about a list of local contractors who don't pay their bills. I already have this list started and it is hanging on my office wall.
Funny you mention that wall of yours, is the list next to all the biggot remarks you have made about people here in kingman. Yeah we know you. Make sure you get those sheets clean.

“Change it or leave it!”

Since: Dec 07

Kingman, AZ

#86 Aug 13, 2010
your all stupid
FYI, it's "You're" -- while you brush up on your grammar, look up and ponder the word "irony".
iblosted

Kingman, AZ

#87 Aug 14, 2010
blake wrote:
<quoted text> (I drive a FORD let me be the first on the ford list)
no i want to be first i drive a b model ford and a ford pick up and a harley, but when i want to go on a long trip i take my KIA.. ;-)
loggerblogger

United States

#88 Aug 14, 2010
Yeah right wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny you mention that wall of yours, is the list next to all the biggot remarks you have made about people here in kingman. Yeah we know you. Make sure you get those sheets clean.
He is not a bigot.
JL_Kingman

Flagstaff, AZ

#89 Dec 24, 2010
your all stupid
You spelled "you're" wrong.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gay/bis in kingman az? (Dec '14) Jul 26 Firsttimer 21
moving to Bullhead City (Jan '10) Jul 15 mewilson66 72
Review: Automotive PRO-Supply Inc (Aug '13) Jul 13 Mximus 11
Kingman Police Department Corruption (Mar '10) Jul 12 flash bang 68
Rhodes Development (Mar '06) Jul 10 Phil 12,295
News Road construction coming to Kingman and Golden ... Jul 10 Victoriaarrowood 1
News Breaking bread, sharing peace: Mosque hosts cle... Jul 9 Muslim Hunter 7

Kingman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingman Mortgages