Cashion investigation

Nov 11, 2009 Read more: KFOR 569
At the Cashion town hall, a desk sits empty. The person who usually sits there, and another city employee, are under investigation for possible embezzlement of city funds. Read more
Itah

United States

#567 Feb 6, 2012
How long has this mess being going on here with this town. Do we have anyone that works together to benefit the town
anon

Piedmont, OK

#568 Nov 16, 2012
Wow wrote:
Wow, Mrs. Nelson.......really good to see you on here defending yourself!(Wwjd) BTW....the State filed the charges.
<quoted text>
This subject is an old and dead one, but it involves people's reputations being trashed, so I will go ahead and say it, then leave it alone:

The charges were dismissed against Danny Clark, and no charges of any kind were brought against Stephanie. Always a huge fuss made about the nasty rumors and never the good.

Just a little FYI for anyone out there further behind then me :)
Justice

Enid, OK

#569 Nov 16, 2012
Have you read the front page of The Kingfisher Times & Free Press? Have you read all 31 pages of the charges on BOTH of them? They screwed this town and you're worried about their reputations? The boy that was involved in the wreck that took their daughter's life never tried to hide from the truth or worm his way out of anything. He was waiting front and center waiting to take the punishment of her death and responsibility for every person in that car. You certainly never worried about his reputation!
Justice2

Norman, OK

#570 Nov 17, 2012
Clarks wow! We are proud of you thanks for taking care of our town and our best interest!

Hope you still have you fan club when all of this is over...take care
itah

United States

#571 Nov 18, 2012
who the hell is this nelson person anon you keep talking about. so i did read the right article in our paper. it wad the cashion official
Justice

Elk City, OK

#572 Nov 18, 2012
Justice2, are you seriously thanking them for what they've done?
Justice2

Norman, OK

#573 Nov 19, 2012
Are you kidding me we owe them nothing!
Justice

Chester, OK

#574 Nov 19, 2012
Thought it was sarcastic but you never know these days... Sorry
JimBob

United States

#575 Nov 19, 2012
big embezzelment case against clarks on channel 4 at 10:00pm news! pressure off Peedmont for time being!
whataboutcharges

Piedmont, OK

#576 Nov 20, 2012
Justice wrote:
Have you read the front page of The Kingfisher Times & Free Press? Have you read all 31 pages of the charges on BOTH of them? They screwed this town and you're worried about their reputations? The boy that was involved in the wreck that took their daughter's life never tried to hide from the truth or worm his way out of anything. He was waiting front and center waiting to take the punishment of her death and responsibility for every person in that car. You certainly never worried about his reputation!
Good for the boy. I don't know if he was under the influence, but he was young and inexperienced. Unless he was drugged, I think it is cruel to put a felon jacket on a kid over an accident like that.

If the clarks screwed the town, then WHY have the charges been dropped?
Justice

Woodward, OK

#577 Nov 20, 2012
What are you talking about dropped? There are charges filed against them in Kingfisher County.
wwjd

United States

#578 Nov 22, 2012
to all of u out there that want to keep bringing ron nelsons name up. check the court records. ron went to his day in court and defended him self. he did not try to hide. he was cleared of all charges.
itah

Euless, TX

#579 Nov 23, 2012
anon u need help if u really believe that the clarks did nothing. if u believe in. them so much give them your checkbook and credit cards

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#580 Jan 22, 2013
so anon did u hand over your checkbooks and credit cards to the clarks. give them excess to your internet accounts so they could order things. if u believe in them so much. im sure they would help delete your funds for u.
truthwillcomeout

Piedmont, OK

#581 Jan 22, 2013
Justice wrote:
What are you talking about dropped? There are charges filed against them in Kingfisher County.
They dropped the CLEET certification charge, and I THINK something else. Then they filed these charges on them after several years or so. I'm assuming they took so long because they wanted to make SURE of what they were doing. Have all their ducks in a row, so to speak. Supposedly, they charged presents, personal vehicles use, and other personal items to the town, amounting to over $30,000 dollars. That's alot of money for a town the size of Cashion. I'm curious on how the town is going to get that back if the Clarks are sitting in prison? Not much to garnish on prison income.

I only saw charges on Danny Clark, and couldn't find a thing on stephanie. I think they should let one of them stay OUT of prison, and garnish all their wages until it is paid off. Should take about 20yrs.

Location hidden

#582 Jan 23, 2013
truthwillcomeout wrote:
<quoted text>
They dropped the CLEET certification charge, and I THINK something else. Then they filed these charges on them after several years or so. I'm assuming they took so long because they wanted to make SURE of what they were doing. Have all their ducks in a row, so to speak. Supposedly, they charged presents, personal vehicles use, and other personal items to the town, amounting to over $30,000 dollars. That's alot of money for a town the size of Cashion. I'm curious on how the town is going to get that back if the Clarks are sitting in prison? Not much to garnish on prison income.
I only saw charges on Danny Clark, and couldn't find a thing on stephanie. I think they should let one of them stay OUT of prison, and garnish all their wages until it is paid off. Should take about 20yrs.
in the kingfischer paper and on tv it states both were arested and now they r out on bail. both were chaged with embezzlement and fraud charges
punky

United States

#583 Jan 23, 2013
There are charges filed on both according to OSCN
anon2

Oklahoma City, OK

#584 Mar 23, 2013
Justice wrote:
The boy that was involved in the wreck that took their daughter's life never tried to hide from the truth or worm his way out of anything. He was waiting front and center waiting to take the punishment of her death and responsibility for every person in that car. You certainly never worried about his reputation!
Corbin was far from willing to stand and face his punishment till after they were caught in their lies. He called in the 911 call as a 2 person rollover accident and if my memory serves me right there were 7 kids in the car? Sounds like he really rose to the challenge there. As for the Clarks they are fighting these charges as they are 100% innocent. Cashion is just a town full of inbred rednecks that are to afraid of anyone coming in to make anything better for the place.

Location hidden

#585 Mar 26, 2013
whom did the clarks pay to write the above statement. they r just as guilty or more so. they let that young girl out that late at night in that weather. knowing she had wrecked just a few weeks before. kids do crazy things without thinking. that is what there parents are for. to guide them in the right direction. we cannot blame this one person. they all made a stupid choice to get in that vehicle.
Justice

Kingfisher, OK

#586 Mar 29, 2013
anon2, you do not know what you speak. There was a kid "outside" the car with a phone who REFUSED to call 911 until they could get Corbin released from the car. Two 911 calls were made from Corbin's phone. He could not speak he was in so much shock. He has no idea what the person said to 911 with his phone. The second call to 911 with Corbin's phone was made from him, himself to make sure the ambulance was coming to the right location. The one kid that had a phone and refused to call was afraid of a VPO and left the scene. Corbin told NO lies to the police. Check the records! Check the police reports, check the court records. In fact, it was CORBIN who told the police there were seven in the car!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingfisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OSBI investigates sex offense by school employee Jan '15 Disapointed 2
Oklahoma Senate Race Kevin Black vs Darcy Jech Nov '14 Barack Hussein Obama 4
Darcy Jech Politics as usual Oct '14 Barack Hussein Obama 4
News Oklahoma fire department auctions "Ebola suits" (Oct '14) Oct '14 russell1 1
bill w ward pd. (Sep '14) Sep '14 truth will out 2
Sydney Jones (Aug '14) Aug '14 Just curious 1
News Amber Alert Issued For Infant Abducted Near Cas... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Amy 1

Severe Thunderstorm Watch for Kingfisher County was issued at April 18 at 10:17PM CDT

More from around the web

Kingfisher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]