Teens Rob Pharmacy

Teens Rob Pharmacy

There are 133 comments on the KFOR story from Jan 21, 2010, titled Teens Rob Pharmacy. In it, KFOR reports that:

Four teenagers are accused of robbing a pharmacy in Kingfisher County. In this case, the suspects didn't get far from the scene of the crime.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOR.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Sixpack Del City

Montgomery, AL

#1 Jan 21, 2010
Why can't you scum bags just get jobs like everyone else? Oh I forgot. Obama is in charge now.
Lisa

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2010
Good thing no one shot one of them! Then another innocent person would be behind bars for protecting themselves!
Special

Tahlequah, OK

#3 Jan 21, 2010
President Obama don't have anything to do with young kids that don't want to work.... Just blame BUSH!!!!!!
Eddie

Washington, DC

#4 Jan 21, 2010
Luckily nobody had to protect themselves from the robbery or they would be up on murder charges. It's funny how the law is on the criminal side.
Amy

United States

#5 Jan 21, 2010
What happened to innocent until proven guilty?
LOL

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 Jan 21, 2010
To bad no one was there to keep pumping lead into the little [email protected]@rds
someone who knows

Oklahoma City, OK

#7 Jan 21, 2010
I have known Jaron since he was born and he is a good kid who turned 18 and wanted the "grown up" world. Unfortunately, he fell in with the wrong crowd. I pray he will be let off with an easy sentence. He deserves to be treated fairly and with unbias opinion.
People who care

Grass Valley, CA

#8 Jan 21, 2010
John 8:7
praying for everybody involved
unknown

Yukon, OK

#9 Jan 21, 2010
Daniel is a good kid that just got caught up in this world... Don't judge or call names until you know the whole story!
Pity the parents

Chickasha, OK

#10 Jan 21, 2010
Heartfelt pain for parents who were blindsided by this event. Pray for all involved. Jesus would.
dwayne

Overbrook, OK

#11 Jan 21, 2010
i say lock the butts up and see what happens..thats the problems they slap them on the hands and here there doing the same thing again..to bad the south side pharmacist was not around,he could have smoked all four of them,plus good kids dont break into businesses,kind of tells me he might have a drug problem
someone who knows

Oklahoma City, OK

#12 Jan 21, 2010
why would you want to lock them up when they are really good kids? So our tax dollars can be wasted on kids that don't need it? This is a lesson learned and I truly believe nothing like this would happen again.
unknown

Yukon, OK

#13 Jan 21, 2010
why would you say smoked them? Yes they deserve to be punished but not death!!!!! you have no clue!!!! They may have a drug problem but they need rehab and not death!!!
What now

Weatherford, OK

#14 Jan 21, 2010
Eddie wrote:
Luckily nobody had to protect themselves from the robbery or they would be up on murder charges. It's funny how the law is on the criminal side.
Without crime taxpayer money would have to go to roads and helping Oklahoma families, not in the pockets of .......well you get the picture!
What now

Weatherford, OK

#15 Jan 21, 2010
unknown wrote:
Daniel is a good kid that just got caught up in this world... Don't judge or call names until you know the whole story!
Does it matter how he was caught up in the world, most any kid over the age of 8 knows that you are not supposed to steal and rob, there are exceptions such as mental illness, and if that's the case his parents need to be charged with the crime!!
Redneck

Elk City, OK

#16 Jan 21, 2010
I know Travis, good guy he did two tours in Iraq in the Marine corps. He has been goin through a difficult time since he got back and out of the marines. Oh yea its OBAMAS fault... really we need bush a white man back in there.
Upholder of law and order

Raleigh, NC

#17 Jan 21, 2010
Jerome ersland, where are you now that we need you. Oh Yeah, you were locked up for doing the right thing. these idiots deserve what they get. All this talk about them being "good kids" is what led them to do this. We coddle criminals in this country, saying that we are to rough on them. Grow Up and see that unless we are strict on criminals that crime will run rampant.
Jessi Ann

Nashville, TN

#18 Jan 21, 2010
Redneck wrote:
I know Travis, good guy he did two tours in Iraq in the Marine corps. He has been goin through a difficult time since he got back and out of the marines. Oh yea its OBAMAS fault... really we need bush a white man back in there.
It doesn't matter how "good" you think these kids were, and FYI their all over 18 so there not kids there legal ADULTS!! and i hope they get tried as such. I don't care how good you are you robbed a business and then tried to lie about it after getting caught. A good moral person wouldn't do that. And being a military wife i don't wanna hear that BS about having a hard time since getting out of the military there are counselors,programs ect.. to help with that and i bet he didn't use any of it. I say try them all as adults and be done with it.
Sum1whoREALLYkno ws

Oklahoma City, OK

#19 Jan 22, 2010
these boys are good guys but they are stupid for doing this! I have known them pretty much my whole life and alot better than most of you on here say! good guys but they did do the wrong thing.. i think what is on the plate for them is a little harsh but they do deserve time!
unknown

Lawton, OK

#20 Jan 22, 2010
I know one of the men, he did wrong just as the others did. I hope they get some time locked up so they can see its not a slap on the wrist but also need drug rehab or they will just keep going in the wrong direction

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingfisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jurors in murder trial hear closing arguments F... Nov '16 prisonmonkeys 1
Hennesseys bar women Oct '16 outcast 1
News Municipal Authorityseeks to add new well Sep '16 As I see it 1
Oilfield Aug '16 Kingfisher Baby 1
News Kingfisher County Sheriff s Office warns of men... Aug '16 johnnynoname 1
News Three Earthquakes Recorded Thursday Morning In ... (Jun '16) Jun '16 AIPAC owns Congress 1
Custom and Private Labeled Sports Nutrition Man... (May '16) May '16 Mike 1

Kingfisher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingfisher Mortgages