Piedmont Officers

Posted in the Kingfisher Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Princess

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 18, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm curious if anyone within the Piedmont Police Department or within City Hall are going to take action on the Officer, Sergeant, and dispatcher who feel it is ok to go out and party every weekend and posts pictures of themselves drinking and half naked? I mean this is a DARE officer and a supervisor!!! Are you kidding me? Something needs to be done! Time to cut these people loose. They are an embarrassment! Our kids don't need the DARE officer (who teaches that drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are bad) posting pictures of himself drinking and pictures with women in bras and him without his shirt. Then the supervisor and the dispatcher drinking and falling all over each other. These people are getting out of hand. I DEMAND something be done! I have complained to people within the city and no one seems to care!
Lookin Over My Shoulder

North Richland Hills, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 19, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Princess wrote:
I'm curious if anyone within the Piedmont Police Department or within City Hall are going to take action on the Officer, Sergeant, and dispatcher who feel it is ok to go out and party every weekend and posts pictures of themselves drinking and half naked? I mean this is a DARE officer and a supervisor!!! Are you kidding me? Something needs to be done! Time to cut these people loose. They are an embarrassment! Our kids don't need the DARE officer (who teaches that drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are bad) posting pictures of himself drinking and pictures with women in bras and him without his shirt. Then the supervisor and the dispatcher drinking and falling all over each other. These people are getting out of hand. I DEMAND something be done! I have complained to people within the city and no one seems to care!
I'm not sure but if these officers, dispatchers and supervisors are doing going out on their own time, away from piedmont (I'm assuming) and not on duty (also assuming) and not doing anything illegal (assuming playing darts, pool and showing your stomach, flexing biceps, "falling over each other" isn't), I had someone attempt to look up a state statute and they told me they were unable to find anything.
It would seem that you;
1. Have a personal vendetta against these people.
2. Have no life and are attempting put undue light on others.
3. By following these individuals around everywhere they go would seem to be a form of stalking, which by the way an individual told me IS an illegal activity.
So, a "reasonable" individual would have to conclude that maybe the problem ISN'T with them....BUT is with YOU.
Clearly just an observation on my part since I'm on the outside looking in.
For a better Piedmont

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 19, 2012
 
Princess wrote:
I'm curious if anyone within the Piedmont Police Department or within City Hall are going to take action on the Officer, Sergeant, and dispatcher who feel it is ok to go out and party every weekend and posts pictures of themselves drinking and half naked? I mean this is a DARE officer and a supervisor!!! Are you kidding me? Something needs to be done! Time to cut these people loose. They are an embarrassment! Our kids don't need the DARE officer (who teaches that drugs, alcohol, and tobacco are bad) posting pictures of himself drinking and pictures with women in bras and him without his shirt. Then the supervisor and the dispatcher drinking and falling all over each other. These people are getting out of hand. I DEMAND something be done! I have complained to people within the city and no one seems to care!
Oh, "Princess!". You're still out there. What made you change from your real name? I'm sure the cops know who you are.
The DARE officer you're speaking about used to be your playboy, "Pretty Boy", buddy. We all saw the photo of all of you he posted on FB you're talking about. Hope you made copies to prove your allegations. And i'm sure all had drinks and drove home too. Sounds like he's still partying and you've seen him.
What happened to your friendship with him? Did he write you, a family member or friend of yours a ticket? Let's hear what happened to your friendship with him. Everyone knew he was the PPD's snitch to you.
Maybe you'll get somewhere if you go to the City Council, stand up before them and tell who you are, and what your complaints are. You aren't going to get anyone to take any action in this forum until YOU go public and state your complaints. I agree with your post, but you won't get it done here. We tried too, but we gave up and moved far away from Piedmont. Hopefully, the next chief will be able to do something about that bunch.(there are others you don't like either) The past three or four chiefs couldn't do it. I wish you success in your efforts. I really,really do!
For a better Piedmont

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 20, 2012
 
Lookin Over My Shoulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure but if these officers, dispatchers and supervisors are doing going out on their own time, away from piedmont (I'm assuming) and not on duty (also assuming) and not doing anything illegal (assuming playing darts, pool and showing your stomach, flexing biceps, "falling over each other" isn't), I had someone attempt to look up a state statute and they told me they were unable to find anything.
It would seem that you;
1. Have a personal vendetta against these people.
2. Have no life and are attempting put undue light on others.
3. By following these individuals around everywhere they go would seem to be a form of stalking, which by the way an individual told me IS an illegal activity.
So, a "reasonable" individual would have to conclude that maybe the problem ISN'T with them....BUT is with YOU.
Clearly just an observation on my part since I'm on the outside looking in.
Sounds like you're the one she's talking
about.
Continue your ways, and most likely, you'll be in the news soon with a DUI like so many other cops , city councilmen and legislators these days. Your so-called police buddies in the "family" these days don't do favors anymore. You stab people in the back, why would you think any of them will do you any favors?
Lookin Over My Shoulder

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 20, 2012
 
For a better Piedmont wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you're the one she's talking
about.
Continue your ways, and most likely, you'll be in the news soon with a DUI like so many other cops , city councilmen and legislators these days. Your so-called police buddies in the "family" these days don't do favors anymore. You stab people in the back, why would you think any of them will do you any favors?
like I stated before, I'm on the outside looking in. I NEVER said I was in the "family" of cops, however I was merely pointing out the facts of what "princess" was saying. If you want to portray people as doing wrong and have them fired for it then you might want to get the facts straight and possibly have them relate to what they do on the clock and NOT what they do on their own time away from work so long as it does not draw negative light to police department. It's almost as if these individuals should go to work protect you and your families, in the best of days or the worst and then go straight home and get ready for another day at work. They're not robots, they too can still go out and blow off steam and unwind. I'm not naive to think that there are other professions immune from the same activities, what about doctors, attorneys, convenience store clerks, farmers, self contractors, plumbers, airline workers, police chiefs (current or ex)....shouldn't they all be lumped into the same category? I mean after all they're doing the same things in their down time. I'm not here to bicker or fight, lord knows there's enough of it to go around in this town. It's almost as if this town thrives on controversy instead of working together the 1%ers want to tear it apart because they didn't get their way or because they received a ticket or whatever. Where does it end? It would seem its time to put up or shut up, that's all I'm saying.
For a better Piedmont

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 20, 2012
 
Lookin Over My Shoulder wrote:
<quoted text>
like I stated before, I'm on the outside looking in. I NEVER said I was in the "family" of cops, however I was merely pointing out the facts of what "princess" was saying. If you want to portray people as doing wrong and have them fired for it then you might want to get the facts straight and possibly have them relate to what they do on the clock and NOT what they do on their own time away from work so long as it does not draw negative light to police department. It's almost as if these individuals should go to work protect you and your families, in the best of days or the worst and then go straight home and get ready for another day at work. They're not robots, they too can still go out and blow off steam and unwind. I'm not naive to think that there are other professions immune from the same activities, what about doctors, attorneys, convenience store clerks, farmers, self contractors, plumbers, airline workers, police chiefs (current or ex)....shouldn't they all be lumped into the same category? I mean after all they're doing the same things in their down time. I'm not here to bicker or fight, lord knows there's enough of it to go around in this town. It's almost as if this town thrives on controversy instead of working together the 1%ers want to tear it apart because they didn't get their way or because they received a ticket or whatever. Where does it end? It would seem its time to put up or shut up, that's all I'm saying.
All I'm saying is police, doctors,lawyers and who knows how many others are or should be held to a higher standard. If the Piedmont cops want to 'blow off steam" that is fine. If they get caught doing something they shouldn't, they'll pay the price. They are always in the public eye.

Princess must have seen them lowering that higher standard. If they make those choices, they get what they deserve. All Piedmont cops don't do these things. Princess hasn't mentioned all of them, just a few. That's all I'm saying.

You're right about working together. It should happen. But it isn't happening in some areas in Piedmont. It's a real sad situation in this town.
Lookin Over My Shoulder

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 21, 2012
 
For a better Piedmont wrote:
<quoted text>All I'm saying is police, doctors,lawyers and who knows how many others are or should be held to a higher standard. If the Piedmont cops want to 'blow off steam" that is fine. If they get caught doing something they shouldn't, they'll pay the price. They are always in the public eye.

Princess must have seen them lowering that higher standard. If they make those choices, they get what they deserve. All Piedmont cops don't do these things. Princess hasn't mentioned all of them, just a few. That's all I'm saying.

You're right about working together. It should happen. But it isn't happening in some areas in Piedmont. It's a real sad situation in this town.
Well I agree with you, if the police are out conducting illegal activities then they should be held accountable for their actions. If the citizens are are conducting illegal activities they too should be held accountable for their actions. The "higher standard" you speak of sounds good on paper but in reality is a double standard, meaning citizens want them to be perfect and not make mistakes, when they do they should be crucified for them. When the citizens make mistakes they expect to be let off with a warning and if not they crucify the police dept.
All I'm saying is people in general are not perfect, they all make mistakes albeit some bigger than others but maybe just maybe citizens much like myself should take a long look in the mirror and decide for ourselves if WE are model citizens and maybe WE have gotten away with too much for too long.
Your friends

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 24, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Hey, Princess! You began this forum, but we haven't heard anything from you. Are you still out there? Do you have any further comments about the police department? Have you given up or are you just planning further strategies before you blast our police department again?
Jackboot Watch

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 21, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Your friends wrote:
Hey, Princess! You began this forum, but we haven't heard anything from you. Are you still out there? Do you have any further comments about the police department? Have you given up or are you just planning further strategies before you blast our police department again?
Are you still alive, Qualls? Word on the street is that you're on suicide watch.
Princess Neighbor

Sioux City, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 22, 2012
 
"Princess" is back! She's been commenting in the local newspaper. We have to admit, she is right about some things, including throwing jabs at the media hungry mayor. She's also right about "Thundergate" and some of the other things those Piedmont cops and a dispatcher are doing. Keep digging and making notes Princess - you'll get them if you just keep watching.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kingfisher Discussions

Search the Kingfisher Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 6 hr Dr Jones 62,145
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Indian 2,357
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 7 hr JAG 11,263
I Want Gay Sex Dec '13 Judge Blimpie Keople 3
Someone Please Help Randy! Boo Hoo! Nov '13 TABITHA 1
Citizens rally to reinstate Kingfisher Fire Chief (Oct '13) Oct '13 David Jones 1
Kingfisher fire chief appeals dismissal by city... (Oct '13) Oct '13 David Jones 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Kingfisher Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Kingfisher People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••