Tornadoes rake Oklahoma as Midwest ta...

Tornadoes rake Oklahoma as Midwest tallies damage

There are 2 comments on the The South Mississippi Sun Herald story from May 31, 2008, titled Tornadoes rake Oklahoma as Midwest tallies damage. In it, The South Mississippi Sun Herald reports that:

Potter Church, southeast of Douglas, Okla., was destroyed as a supercell spawned several tornadoes in Kingfisher, Garfield, Logan, and Payne counties Saturday, May 24, 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The South Mississippi Sun Herald.

Dessie

Boynton, OK

#1 Jun 13, 2008
I would like to know if you could tell me how to get in touch with someone from the Potter Church, I have a possible donation for them. Thank you.
Maria

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2009
I am from Southern California and I will be moving to Kingfisher, Oklahoma at the end of this month.......I am wondering if you can help me or possibly direct tme to the right web-site where I can get information on what the proceedure is in case of a possible tornado and living in a home without a cellar/basement. Where would the closet shelter be? Stuff like that....can you help me?? I would appreciate it. My e-mail address is [email protected] I thank you much!!! Any info will help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Kingfisher Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
class of 88'-89' Sun babieceeta 1
News Kingfisher County Sheriff s Office warns of men... (Aug '16) May '17 Go GWP 3
looking for someone Mar '17 Humboltian 1
Soon to be Feb '17 Onmyway 1
News Commentary: Women's March in Washington, D.C. Feb '17 great 1
News Jurors in murder trial hear closing arguments F... (Nov '16) Nov '16 prisonmonkeys 1
Hennesseys bar women (Oct '16) Oct '16 outcast 1

Kingfisher Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Kingfisher Mortgages