York's first Jimmy John's offers 'fre...

York's first Jimmy John's offers 'freaky fast' subs

There are 18 comments on the InYork story from Aug 10, 2010, titled York's first Jimmy John's offers 'freaky fast' subs. In it, InYork reports that:

Somebody in marketing for Jimmy John's Gourmet Sandwiches has an odd sense of humor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

Curley Joe

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Aug 10, 2010
Nice advertizing piece
Cadillac Tommy

Fairfield, CT

#2 Aug 10, 2010
I love Jimmy Johns. Eat the Vito 5 times a week. Wish they had one in Moorestown, NJ!
Harvick sux

Scranton, PA

#3 Aug 10, 2010
I would never eat at Jimmy John's just because they sponsor Kevin Harvick's car
FattiesinYork

Guilford, CT

#4 Aug 11, 2010
Excellent. Another establishment that can help Yorkers be the fattest town in the country. It must be terrible to have the world by the a$$ when its news that yet another food establishment opens in your afterthought of a town. Eat up York! The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.
A Fan

York, PA

#5 Aug 11, 2010
Tried it. Hope they make it. Thought it would be better than Subway, it's definitely not. Just because you use the word gourmet in the title doesn't make it so. Jimmy John's Average Subs. That's truth in advertising
Balloon Knot

Dover, PA

#6 Aug 11, 2010
The name sounds like a place to go poo.
Evangelical

Denver, CO

#7 Aug 11, 2010
Balloon Knot wrote:
The name sounds like a place to go poo.
Hmm, has to be better than York, PA.
Evangelical

Denver, CO

#8 Aug 11, 2010
FattiesinYork wrote:
Excellent. Another establishment that can help Yorkers be the fattest town in the country. It must be terrible to have the world by the a$$ when its news that yet another food establishment opens in your afterthought of a town. Eat up York! The rest of the world thinks you're a joke.
What are you talking about? Do you even know anything about Jesus Christ? Do you know about God? How about Heaven and Hell? Do you know the difference, my child? May the lord touch your heart! God bless you!
Jean

United States

#9 Aug 11, 2010
% think they are delicious. They are also fast.
JJ LOVER

Norristown, PA

#10 Aug 11, 2010
The subs are incredible! They are super fast! We get the party trays every Friday for work. The only one I know of is the one in King of Prussia next to Acme. Are there more in this area?
Brian S

Norristown, PA

#11 Aug 12, 2010
I just picked up a Jimmy Johns on my way home from the job. JJ's makes a great sub!
Reality Check

York, PA

#13 Aug 13, 2010
For the same price you can get a really gourmet sub at Bel Paese. Believe me, the extra time it takes is well worth it.
JJ LOVER

Norristown, PA

#14 Aug 16, 2010
Bel Paese, where's that?
Reality Check

York, PA

#15 Aug 17, 2010
Yorker Porker

Annapolis, MD

#17 Aug 17, 2010
FattiesinYork wrote:
York: Five by fives driving four by fours.
Say No To Baby Factories

Jersey Shore, PA

#21 Aug 23, 2010
Evangelical wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about? Do you even know anything about Jesus Christ? Do you know about God? How about Heaven and Hell? Do you know the difference, my child? May the lord touch your heart! God bless you!
Crawl back under your pew bible thumper!! No one cares about your fantasy sky zombie or what kind of crap you believe.
Just_Me

United States

#23 Aug 23, 2010
Harvick sux wrote:
I would never eat at Jimmy John's just because they sponsor Kevin Harvick's car
I would never eat at Jimmy John's just because they sponsor NASCAR!!
long comes the king

Westminster, MD

#24 Aug 23, 2010
just little old me again it sound great!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King of Prussia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Guilty plea by Allentown man in $3M... 3 hr Tom Selleck 4
News Two charged after trooper hurt on I-84 Jan 14 Prayers 1
Sharon Lynn Fedak & Family of thieves. Jan 6 The perverts 7
News robinson Jan 2 whitenigrs never ... 1
News Alleged Delco Nostra leader waives preliminary ... (Nov '08) Dec 30 OPERATION GREYLORD 69
News Judge: Collection firm's fees illegal (Mar '08) Dec 30 OPERATION GREYLORD 48
News PSP trooper charged with DUI, was Troop H spoke... Dec 30 bubba navy 3

King of Prussia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

King of Prussia Mortgages