Latrobe, PA

#48760 Mar 30, 2013
Vote for me!
Jorge

Marysville, PA

#48761 Mar 30, 2013
Jesus wrote:
Vote for me!
I don't think you could win. You care too much about the 47%. Republicans would smear you as a bleeding heart lib because you side with the poor and berate the powerful political and religious leaders.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48762 Mar 30, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems weird to me that you have spent four years looking at the First Lady's butt and legs. Have you had any visits from the secret service? lol!
Sorry PAL, but you are way off! I haven't spent four years looking at Michelle's over sized lower body. I have spent the last four years listening to the main stream media trying to convince us that she is toned and well built. Maybe some can be brain washed but all you need to do is see her in shorts with the cellulite on that big lower bottom and ham hock sized thighs that are connected to bow legs. That IS NOT attractive, AT ALL! And I am not into arms. In fact I never even heard of such a thing until she came along. Maybe that's because that's all she has worth looking at....arms!
bobby6464

United States

#48763 Mar 30, 2013
This is what racial hating tea bag ignorance looks like. President Obama had no trouble beating these fools in three elections, ha ha ha ha ha judge this post badly as that is all you racial hating tea bags can do. Just do that.
Really

Chambersburg, PA

#48764 Mar 30, 2013
I see the fake Really is back...

Get bent troll!
Jorge

Marysville, PA

#48765 Mar 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry PAL, but you are way off! I haven't spent four years looking at Michelle's over sized lower body. I have spent the last four years listening to the main stream media trying to convince us that she is toned and well built. Maybe some can be brain washed but all you need to do is see her in shorts with the cellulite on that big lower bottom and ham hock sized thighs that are connected to bow legs. That IS NOT attractive, AT ALL! And I am not into arms. In fact I never even heard of such a thing until she came along. Maybe that's because that's all she has worth looking at....arms!
I don't recall ever seeing the First Lady in shorts. I sure never noticed any cellulite. But then again, I have not been obsessed with looking at her butt and thighs for four years. lol!

In order to have made the observations you have, you must spend a lot of time looking for pictures and videos of her. Are you sure the secret service hasn't been to visit you? Maybe they should. lol!
Paul

Clearfield, PA

#48766 Mar 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>It's a free country, PAL! If I want to post using others names, I can.

LMAO...PAL! I must of hit a sore spot, Huh PAL?

Yep it's a free country but not to slander another posters reputation. When you post as another person "using their actual name" that's not right and can be considered harassment and bullying, as your posts, show this many times over. You must have a hard on for Dave Rogers and Marisa you pecker head. You're just a dum dum and worthless. LMFAO @ the want-to-be-man.
Paul

Clearfield, PA

#48767 Mar 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry PAL, but you are way off! I haven't spent four years looking at Michelle's over sized lower body. I have spent the last four years listening to the main stream media trying to convince us that she is toned and well built. Maybe some can be brain washed but all you need to do is see her in shorts with the cellulite on that big lower bottom and ham hock sized thighs that are connected to bow legs. That IS NOT attractive, AT ALL! And I am not into arms. In fact I never even heard of such a thing until she came along. Maybe that's because that's all she has worth looking at....arms!
Of course you don't find Michelle attractive, she doesn't have the parts you like. Are you still into teabagging with your men friends? LOL Come out of the closet PAL! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Dave Rogers

West Mifflin, PA

#48768 Mar 30, 2013
I'm back!! and I'm still a racist and gay hater....LOL!
Dave Sucks

Vandergrift, PA

#48769 Mar 30, 2013
No Really Dave Sux
Dave Sucks

Vandergrift, PA

#48770 Mar 30, 2013
You do Dave
Dave Sucks

Vandergrift, PA

#48771 Mar 30, 2013
And so does that wrinkly mess Rosemary
Dave Rogers

Landisburg, PA

#48772 Mar 30, 2013
Dave Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>did davey roger disappear or did he jack himself off to death? LOL!
stay tuned for Fox news !!!!!!!!
I got the hell out of Clearfield, they be shooting each other in the grocery store.
bobby6464

Kent, WA

#48774 Mar 30, 2013
The poll shopper is back at it again, ha ha ha ha ha
Ronald McDonald

Greensburg, PA

#48775 Mar 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you obsessed with gay sex?
Sex...Shmex...Who Cares? Homo,Pedo,Hetero...Everyone loves the great taste of McDonald's.
"I'm Lovin' It !"

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#48776 Mar 31, 2013
I EILL MUMMIFY YOU IN DAIREH POOP IF YOU DUNES DONT SHUDDAP ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOol

Location hidden

#48777 Mar 31, 2013
ZOOOOOLo

Location hidden

#48778 Mar 31, 2013
LOOK At MY ZOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
biographer

Philadelphia, PA

#48781 Mar 31, 2013
Do you think Steve brasovankin still leaves poppy underwear all over the floor after all these years? Tell his heroic tale
Marisa

Chambersburg, PA

#48782 Mar 31, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think you could win. You care too much about the 47%. Republicans would smear you as a bleeding heart lib because you side with the poor and berate the powerful political and religious leaders.
Jesus would not win on the democrat ticket either, he would not support abortion. Jesus is A-political, he loves everyone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King of Prussia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
10 Things to Know for Tuesday Dec 17 Bring Back Beady 1
Multiple Charges of Underage Drinking, Possessi... Dec 10 How Bigoted 2
eBay hiring thousands of seasonal workers in Lo... Nov 22 Philip Cohen 1
Not everyone benefiting from growth in Carlisle Nov '14 Tyrone from Uptown 3
"Swiss Cheese Pervert" Arrest (Jan '14) Nov '14 DILF 53
Cost of manhunt for trooper ambush suspect Eric... Nov '14 lady 3
Pa. female trooper alleges sex bias, and more (Nov '09) Nov '14 lady 8

King of Prussia News Video

King of Prussia Dating
Find my Match