EXCLUSIVE: Crackdown on suburban prostitution

There are 1 comment on the WPVI-TV Philadelphia story from Nov 1, 2010, titled EXCLUSIVE: Crackdown on suburban prostitution. In it, WPVI-TV Philadelphia reports that:

UPPER MERION TWP., Pa. - November 1, 2010 -- As countless websites provide a new forum for the world's oldest profession, the liaisons organized are frequently taking place in the Philadelphia suburbs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WPVI-TV Philadelphia.

its a sad thing

Boyertown, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2010
Sad for any girl actually forced to do this. Dont get me wrong - I advocate legalizing prostitution. but I dont like hearing of anyone forced into it. Most of these girls are normal and doing their best to make some extra cash from willing men. It IS at its base a victimless crime. There are exceptions - but the same applies to factory work - just because someone brings in some illegal workers or sells drugs or whatever, doesnt mean factory work should be a crime. maybe if girls and johns werent afraid to report the bad guys in fear of being arrested, maybe it would be safe out there. regardless this so called "crime" of prostitution will always be around no matter what we do so why are we wasting our time and money on this crap! GO CATCH REAL CRIMINALS BOYS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King of Prussia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Norristown, PA (Aug '10) May 12 Why 20
News Study: Distracted driving among teenagers at al... Apr '15 SlickMick 3
King of Prussia rail: Where will it go? Mar '15 Brad J 1
News Fired state trooper back on the job after griev... Mar '15 Convened citizen 1
News Fugitive of the Week: Timothy Henry (Feb '13) Mar '15 motherfckerjones 7
morabito bakery too cheap to fix equipment (Oct '10) Mar '15 Jimmy The Greak 14
News Police: Pa. man fatally stabs co-worker, writes... Feb '15 johnk22 1
More from around the web

King of Prussia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]