First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jessica

Spring Lake, NC

#23 Feb 27, 2013
Tom Miller wrote:
I'm not working for Banker's at least (not yet) but I have a few questions about them. I feel that I have made a bad decision to quit my cleaning job to work for them!!!! I live in Kelso, WA and I need to know if there are a reputable company to work for or not! Please contact me at TommyBlazeHD@hotmail.com I need to make an informed decision before its too late.
Don't do it!!! I did and it was a decision I'll regret the rest of my life. It ruined my marriage and i only hop that my husband will pick up the pieces with me.
Aida

Pittsfield, ME

#24 Nov 13, 2013
My mother died in September, we are still waiting for her insurance check!I called(4)times and spoke with (4)different people and got(4)different reasons why the check has not been cut. First it was missing paperwork,then old version of paperwork being faxed (BACK)to them, then approval of the old version of the form (they had sent us)had to be done, then processing,then approval and mail time. NOW, they say they all of a sudden when I pushed for an exact date the check would be mailed that they can only talk with the funeral home; who is the beneficiary! And they wont speak to me at all! The Director previously called Bankers and was told they couldn't talk to him; *I* am the beneficiary. I spoke with the Funeral Director a few days ago; he said he has never had to deal with a company with this kind of run around; and he hopes he never has to again. The Funeral home wants they're money from someone; this was an unexpected death and we don't even have money to buy her headstone!!! This situation is a disgrace to us, and my Mother and we are not sure where to go from here? I also should mention that not once did Bankers contact US to say that anything was amiss; or there would be any kind of delay.
Brad Stockreef

Waco, TX

#25 Jan 14, 2014
Our Mother passed away over six month and we have not been able to get any of the death benifit from BLG Company. First time we talked to them we were told what to do and none of that was correct. thirvent Financial paid the benifit within one week. 6 months latter and nothing from Banker Life and Casualty Company, If you do not want your love one to pay out of pocket and then wait over 6 month, find another company to get life insurance from.

Brad Stockreef
KRF

Lexington, KY

#26 Jun 5, 2014
By the way, when insurance companies use the term "GPS", they mean "Gryphon Phone System", which is a phone database which ensures a potential customer you are calling is not on any state or federal "Do Not Call" list. If they are, then the system won't let you complete the call unless you have submitted documentation that the potential customer has requested you contact them
Kate

Seaside, CA

#27 Jul 2, 2014
My mother is 82. She has paid into Bankers for years so that she may have long term care insurance. Getting her checks has been next to impossible. There is no visible concern for their clients who have given them payments for years so they may be cared for in their elder years. If my mother had to do this herself she would have NEVER gotten any money.
It is June and we have now submitted April's hours three times only to be told that they were not received, filled out correctly or any other reason they might come up with. It is cruel.
I am going to hire legal assistance to help us.
My sincere concern goes out to all of you who are trying so hard to help your parents or clients who are trying to help themselves.
They have no right to be in business, it is criminal to mistreat people the way they do.
lefavor2008

Denver, CO

#28 Oct 8, 2014
I use to work a short time as a clerk filing files in Chicago.. The conditions were not the best. This was back in the early 70s. There were about 10 of us. We had to be on our feet all 8 hrs. We did get our breaks but had to walk aways to
get to the break area. The way with getting our checks. There was a plan to put away money. When I left I had to deal with the institution to get my money. It took months to get it. After many calls and sending all required paperwork I would be told one thing and a different story in reality.
I regretted working there. This was just my experience as an employee and wanted to share. I am sorry for the folks that has had such a hard time as clients.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King of Prussia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Study: Distracted driving among teenagers at al... Apr 10 SlickMick 3
Debate: Marijuana - Norristown, PA (Aug '10) Mar 22 Jennipher 19
King of Prussia rail: Where will it go? Mar 22 Brad J 1
News Fired state trooper back on the job after griev... Mar '15 Convened citizen 1
News Fugitive of the Week: Timothy Henry (Feb '13) Mar '15 motherfckerjones 7
morabito bakery too cheap to fix equipment (Oct '10) Mar '15 Jimmy The Greak 14
News Police: Pa. man fatally stabs co-worker, writes... Feb '15 johnk22 1
More from around the web

King of Prussia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]