County commissioners hire firm to ass...

County commissioners hire firm to assess Pleasant Acres

There are 6 comments on the InYork story from Oct 21, 2009, titled County commissioners hire firm to assess Pleasant Acres. In it, InYork reports that:

County commissioners voted 2-1 on Wednesday to hire King of Prussia firm Premier Healthcare Resources to do an assessment at Pleasant Acres Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, with the goal of cutting operating expenses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at InYork.

Tuscaloosa, AL

#1 Oct 22, 2009
I'm real tired of this crap!
Good job, Doug. It's about time you did the right thing by standing up to the corruption of those nincompoops.
However, it's our fault that these nincompoops are in's via election.
Readers, did you know that Mr. Smiley Chronister doesn't even have a four year degree? Qualified my butt!! Pratically speaking, how can individuals so inept be leaders.

Annapolis, MD

#2 Oct 22, 2009
Wonder how many rounds the "consultant" bought that grinning jackass at Heritage Hills?

Annapolis, MD

#3 Oct 22, 2009
Wonder how many rounds the "consultant" bought that grinnng jackass at Heritage Hills?

Tuscaloosa, AL

#4 Oct 22, 2009
What is so damn bad is that there are York County appraisal companies that could do the same job. Yet, these nincompoops made another bad decsion by going out of town. Hmmmm, is there any payola going on.

Folks, aren't you tired of this crap? Were there any other bids from other companies to perform this service? How about York County company bids.

In The Know

United States

#5 Oct 23, 2009
I'm not here to trash Chronister and Reilly on behalf of the failed Mitrick-Kilgore administration that came before them.

But this contract should be checked out in relation to political contibutions and connections.

That is where inquiring minds should inquire.

Mount Laurel, NJ

#6 Oct 23, 2009
Another waste of money. Why can't the highly paid administrators of the county review the home? What are we paying Noll in excess of $100k for?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King of Prussia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Unbalanced justice in Franklin County? (Jan '11) Mar 5 Josh Monighan 71
Mayor a Joke, Crook, Commited Adultry (Dec '07) Jan '18 Grim Reaper 12
News Morning snow causing 'bumper car show' on local... Dec '17 rubber meets the ... 1
Brooklyn Letter Nov '17 Missouri 1
Facebook scammers Oct '17 HesAThief 1
News Alleged Delco Nostra leader waives preliminary ... (Nov '08) Oct '17 Corp crime report 74
Norristown High Speed EXTENSION to bring more w... (Jan '13) Oct '17 Mayor James Kenney 2

King of Prussia Jobs

Personal Finance

King of Prussia Mortgages