Witness: Priest got naked, molested him

Apr 16, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Philly.com

File photo: Monsignor William Lynn enters the Criminal Justice Center. Lynn is accused of shuffling and protecting priests suspected of sexual misconduct or abuse.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Holotta Wytrache

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

"This pale drunken unshaven Irish buffoon comes stumbling in with his pants around his ankles."

Add the fact that Irish women are barwhores and you've pretty much summed up why the race has survived this long.

Worthless pale freckled Micks.
SSPXISGOINGTOHEL L

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Holotta Wytrache wrote:
"This pale drunken unshaven Irish buffoon comes stumbling in with his pants around his ankles."
Add the fact that Irish women are barwhores and you've pretty much summed up why the race has survived this long.
Worthless pale freckled Micks.

This moderator should remove this racist comment. It is irrevelant to topic & goes to show that anti Irish still exists. The hatred for irish still exists.
SSPXISGOINGTOHEL L

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

The bottom line that the Vatican has put more effort into negotiations with the Society of Saint Pope Pius X society instead of getting priorities straightened and removing these corrupt priests, bishops and cardinals.

How sick and perverted the Philadelphia Archdiocese along with the camden diocese think that having sex with children is Ok and the norm. It was a couple of weeks ago that many including the Philadelpia bisho capute gave standing ovation to monsignor lynn who is nothing more then a scape goat for all of these bishops and cardinals. The line obedience can go right to vatican...

There is something wrong and evil for bishop fellay to want to belong to vatican II church with its rapes, murders, lies, coverups, real estate bank scandals, etc.
SSPXISGOINGTOHEL L

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

They rather die covering up sins and crimes instead of being brave and standing up for Christ and the Truth.

Those documents were shredded because it implicates many more priests from south jersey who were boytoys priests of those from philadelphia..
Holotta Wytrache

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

This needs to be heard I am so tired of smelling these people when they come by to fix appliances and whatnot.

You shouldn't preach if you don't know.
SSPXISGOINGTOHEL L

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Judged:

They were so quick to take immediates action against the SSPX and giving april 15th the deadline.

When is the deadline for all the perverts, rapists, pedophiles, thieves, liars, herectic, etc.
SSPXISGOINGTOHEL L

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Where are the special masses for the Victims?? At least Penn State held vigils and didn't condone this behavior.

They are too busy preaching to their inner circle that the victims are nothing but money hungry liars. They are indifferent to sin. Many feel that is normal to have sex with minors of same sex and it is part of love of "jesus"

They are closing down churches all across america vatican makes these bishops cardinals when most should have been disciplined and removed.
SSPXISGOINGTOHEL L

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Holotta Wytrache wrote:
This needs to be heard I am so tired of smelling these people when they come by to fix appliances and whatnot.
You shouldn't preach if you don't know.
The moderato should remove all of your comments because you are nothing but a racist. i will preach. You don't blame the whole irish race. Your comments are not even relevant to the topic.

You smell of hatred for irish catholics.
Ex papist

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

Holotta Wytrache wrote:
You smell of whiskey and potatoes, go scrub your buttocks.
...so why are you fixated on smelling other people's butts?
UncleSamAzzwipeN ikka

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

SSPXISGOINGTOHELL wrote:
<quoted text>
This moderator should remove this racist comment. It is irrevelant to topic & goes to show that anti Irish still exists. The hatred for irish still exists.
I know the feeling
Jacks N Spades

Norristown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

I fear Jesus. I denounce religion and the Catholic church! They have desecrated the Bible with their decades of sin and abuse! Their flamboyance and wastefulness, building elaborate churches with money that is meant for the poor! Sad sacks of shat!
Ex Papist

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2012

Judged:

Jacks N Spades wrote:
I fear Jesus. I denounce religion and the Catholic church! They have desecrated the Bible with their decades of sin and abuse! Their flamboyance and wastefulness, building elaborate churches with money that is meant for the poor! Sad sacks of shat!
Religion is a business, like entertainment. It's all about branding a product. The only difference is you will not go to hell if you use Fab rather than Tide.I've been to many churches, many denominations and even went to a Synagogue and it's all the same basic premis-someone knows better than you.
God may or may not exist, but I think that WE are God and don't need religion or bibles or ministers, priests, rabbis shaman or imams to guide us.
Shat indeed, my friend, shat indeed!
Sheik Yerbouti

Lambertville, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2012

Judged:

Is anyone really that surprised? After all this is a cult headed by a Hitler Youth member that helped Nazi war criminals escape justice and covered up for pedophiles for decades! This same cult supported Franco, Mussolini and Hitler!
Brigid

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

No one asks to be raped or molested or sexually harassed.

Vatican II new order (novus ordo) church of the 60's is not the real Catholic faith.

The Church left itself back in the 60's and left and formed new religion. It is really no longer "Catholic"

Vatican II has lovers of pleasure rather then love of God and they hold the form of a religion but denies the power of the true Catholic faith. based on Timothy:1-5
Brigid

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

This false obedience. Lynn is scape goat that is why he was recently given a standing ovation by ARchbishop chaput at philly diocese party...

Obedience goes to DC (US Catholic conference of bishops) then to Rome...
Brigid

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Lynne shouldn't be the only one on trial for the coverups...

and these priests on trial should also give the names of these priests from south jersey who joined them in their rapes, gang rapes and attacks,..sexual harassment ,molestation.

It seems that Christopher McKelvey from nj was telling the truth and the law in South jersey failed him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Warning for Montgomery County was issued at April 16 at 3:02PM EDT

•••
•••

King of Prussia News Video

•••
•••

King of Prussia Jobs

•••
•••
•••

King of Prussia People Search