Closing of personal-care units at Southeastern Veterans Center separates spouses, relatives

Oct 24, 2010 Full story: Philly.com

Gwen and Joseph Koehler raised a family in King of Prussia, downsized to a condominium near their children, and, when their health failed, moved to the Southeastern Veterans Center outside Spring City.

Full Story
VA IS DISGUSTING EXCUSE

Mount Wolf, PA

#1 Nov 15, 2010
ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF HOW THE YOUNGER GENERATION OF DECISION MAKERS IN THE VA TREAT OUR VETS LIKE DIRT.
SOMEBODY NEEDS TO GET A LAWYER TO FORCE THE VA TO RETURN THESE FAMILY MEMBERS BACK TOGETHER AGAIN.
HOW OBVIOUS THE VA HAS NO CONCERN FOR THE BASIC FAMILY UNIT AS THEY SEPERATE HUSBANDS AND WIVES, BROTHERS AND SISTERS, FRIENDS AND ACQUAINTANCES.
THIS IS DISGRACEFUL BUT SIMPLY ONE MORE TRUE AND DISGUSTING STORY OF THE VA IN THE US.
LAST YEAR A CASE NURSE MANAGER TOLD ME HER DECISIONS FOR A VETS CARE ARE "ALL ABOUT THE MONEY."
GOD...EVEN THE TERRORIST LEADERS IN AL QUEDA PROMISE TO HOUSE AND PROVIDE FOR THEIR SUICIDAL TERRORISTS WHO BATTLE AMERICANS...AND THEY KEEP THEIR WORD! THEY PROVIDE HOUSING FOOD AND MONEY FOR THEM.
WHAT DO WE DO TO OUR GREAT AND BRAVE ELDERLY VETS?
WE SEPERATE THEM FROM THEIR WIVES AND CHILDREN IN THEIR MOST VULNERABLE YEARS. WE KNOW THAT WILL SHORTEN THEIR LIVES, CAUSE THEM GREAT STRAIN AND ANGUISH AND SOME WILL DIE KNOWING THEIR NATION ALLOWED THIS.
I GUESS THEY ARE LIVNG TOO LONG FOR THE VA! HOW WOULD THE VA LEADERS GET THEIR BIG SALARIES AND PENSIONS IF THESE MEN LIVE MUCH LONGER THUS COSTING TOO MUCH?
NOTICE HOW NONE OF THE YOUNGER VETS RECEIVING MONTHLY VA CHECKS ARE HELPING THEM EITHER? ARE THESE MEN LIVING TOO LONG FOR THEM TOO? THEIR SILENCE IS RESOUNDING.
WE TRULY ARE A PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A CARING NATION.
WE ARE THE UNLTIMATE HYPOCRITS.
ASKING THEM TO RISK THEIR LIVES YEARS AGO THEN MOVING THEM AWAY FROM THEIR LOVED ONES WHEN THEY NEED THEM THE MOST.
SOME ARE BEGINNING TO THINK THIS COUNTRY NEEDS TO RETHINK HOW WE TREAT OUR ELDERLY VETS OR MAY BE WE REALLY DON'T DESERVE TO EXIST AS A NATION ANYMORE ANYWAY.
ARE THE TERRORISTS RIGHT ABOUT US?
IT SEEMS THE TERRORISTS IN THESE VETS LIVES ARE THE VA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King of Prussia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Wayne, PA (Aug '10) Dec 21 Brian_G 12
Shoppers Beware: Die-In Protest Planned for KOP... Dec 20 Mama t 1
10 Things to Know for Tuesday Dec 17 Bring Back Beady 1
Multiple Charges of Underage Drinking, Possessi... Dec 10 How Bigoted 2
eBay hiring thousands of seasonal workers in Lo... Nov '14 Philip Cohen 1
Not everyone benefiting from growth in Carlisle Nov '14 Tyrone from Uptown 3
"Swiss Cheese Pervert" Arrest (Jan '14) Nov '14 DILF 53

King of Prussia News Video

King of Prussia Dating
Find my Match