Pa. sheriffs work with banks to stop ...

Pa. sheriffs work with banks to stop foreclosures

There are 2 comments on the PhillyBurbs.com story from Jun 18, 2009, titled Pa. sheriffs work with banks to stop foreclosures. In it, PhillyBurbs.com reports that:

A suburban Philadelphia sheriff says he and colleagues from neighboring counties are working with several banks to prevent foreclosures.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PhillyBurbs.com.

Workhorse

Coatesville, PA

#1 Jul 7, 2009
Once again our all knowing government, whether at a national level or a local level believe they know best...we live in a capitalist society, some will fail and others will capitalize on their failure. It is the essence of our nations economic engine, that due to way too much interference by our government is puttering! It truly sadens me.
Carla

Lansdale, PA

#2 Jul 8, 2009
I'm not sure why you would be opposed to helping people avoid a foreclosure. I think it is in all our best interests to keep people in their homes if they can work something out with the mortgage company or bank. Don't be sad, just imagine if you were in this horrible situation!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King of Prussia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for info on someone in King of Prussia (Mar '10) Jul 12 Wondering 18
News Pennsylvania State Trooper Arrested in Child Se... (Feb '11) Jul 3 Miles 5
News Police Looking for Witnesses in Fatal Accident ... (May '12) Jul '15 DavenportIsAnAsshole 7
News Montco dance teacher gets jail for sex with stu... Jun '15 Randy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Norristown, PA (Aug '10) May '15 Why 20
News Study: Distracted driving among teenagers at al... Apr '15 SlickMick 3
King of Prussia rail: Where will it go? Mar '15 Brad J 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

King of Prussia Mortgages