PennDOT Proclaims 422 Rehab Project Completed

Sep 14, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Sanatoga Post

Mission accomplished, or at least one part of it. Federal stimulus funds paid the 422 repair bill.

Comments
1 - 20 of 20 Comments Last updated Nov 27, 2010

“People smell funny.”

Since: Nov 07

East Vincent, PA

#1 Sep 14, 2010
Huh... I hope that's not the same contractor that did 202 a couple of years ago. Otherwise, a year or two from now that whole section will be falling apart.
Dan

Hunt Valley, MD

#2 Sep 14, 2010
422 is still utter crap... what did this do? nothing.

“People smell funny.”

East Vincent, PA

#3 Sep 14, 2010
Dan wrote:
422 is still utter crap... what did this do? nothing.
Did you see they had to patch up some of the new spots already? This bodes really well for the future...
422 Hater

Phoenixville, PA

#4 Sep 14, 2010
HAHA! Called this one. Sat through 55 minutes of traffic yesterday morning, it's worse than ever. All those months of sitting in traffic due to lane closures and repaving..and for what?
AROD

Collegeville, PA

#5 Sep 14, 2010
422Hater,
I think it was a rehab project- repairing the roadway, and not a project to widen or lessen traffic. What they really need to do is to add a lane in each direction from start to finish of 422.
Dan

Hunt Valley, MD

#6 Sep 15, 2010
Mandapants wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see they had to patch up some of the new spots already? This bodes really well for the future...
I remember them going back and patching 2 days after they finished a section before anyone even drove on it.
Slow Poke

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2010
422 rules. Driving 50 mph in the passing lane is the highlight of my day. All you suckas can pass me on the right.....IF YOU CAN!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!
Dan

Hunt Valley, MD

#8 Sep 15, 2010
Slow Poke wrote:
422 rules. Driving 50 mph in the passing lane is the highlight of my day. All you suckas can pass me on the right.....IF YOU CAN!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!!!
I thought you killed yourself John.
Slow Poke

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2010
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you killed yourself John.
Wrong. I'm not John. John got mad that I was driving so slow, so he passed me, and eventually shot at some poor lady in front of me for doing the same thing. 422 is better off without him anyways. Now I can drive under the speed limit in the passing lane without fear of repercussion.
422 Hater

Phoenixville, PA

#10 Sep 15, 2010
Ignore.

“People smell funny.”

East Vincent, PA

#11 Sep 15, 2010
Anyone else miss the days of Topix when you could carry on a conversation without someone coming in and shitting all over the thread?

*sigh*
Joni

Redwood City, CA

#12 Sep 16, 2010
I miss those days Mandapants.
No Joke

Hanover, PA

#13 Sep 23, 2010
Slow Poke wrote:
Why would I want to pass you when I can push you? It would be the first time I sent some sissy like you to the curb. Mess with the wrong person and you'll die.
Slow Poke

United States

#14 Sep 24, 2010
No Joke wrote:
<quoted text>Why would I want to pass you when I can push you? It would be the first time I sent some sissy like you to the curb. Mess with the wrong person and you'll die.
Oh wow. Another internet tough guy. So scary. Isn't that your mommy I hear calling you up from the basement to feed you your breakfast?? Run along now little one. Play time is over.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#15 Sep 24, 2010
Mandapants wrote:
Anyone else miss the days of Topix when you could carry on a conversation without someone coming in and shitting all over the thread?
*sigh*
yep. have you ever posted on the offbeat thread?
No Joke

Hanover, PA

#16 Sep 24, 2010
Slow Poke wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh wow. Another internet tough guy. So scary. Isn't that your mommy I hear calling you up from the basement to feed you your breakfast?? Run along now little one. Play time is over.
Sorry...not an internet tough guy. Behind the wheel of my car, I am for real. So if someone is pushing you down route 422, just remember I told you so. You can try to be funny...ha, ha. Losers like you have nothing better to do....

“People smell funny.”

East Vincent, PA

#17 Sep 24, 2010
joann in pa wrote:
<quoted text>
yep. have you ever posted on the offbeat thread?
Can't say I have - didn't even know it existed :-P
Baldrick

Norristown, PA

#18 Sep 25, 2010
Does anyone know if the plans to redo the 363 and the 23 interchanges and rebuild the Betzwood bridge are still going to happen?

I know parts are finished (I'm there every day), but the bulk of what was once planned is not.

Schedule?
boat mover

Spring City, PA

#19 Sep 26, 2010
it my topic and i will poop if i want to
John

Phoenixville, PA

#21 Nov 27, 2010
the fools who live around 422 believed that magically it will improve, when they did not understand there were amongst other fools who thought the same.

This giant parking lot is a making of the fools who promote the area

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King of Prussia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 hr Obama Defends Mus... 3,924
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 hr Our Community Org... 51,303
Charmeal C. Wright criminal family Aug 24 wright criminal f... 1
Corey Jemeal Wright Aug 21 Charmeal C Wright 4
The Grande at Riverview Condo (Dec '07) Aug 21 NANANN1 5
Ritzenthaler buys kitchen and cleaning firm Tes... (Sep '08) Aug 20 Mags from Ohio 35
Norristown Man Gets Prison for Felony Welfare F... Aug 19 750 Haws vandals 3
•••

King of Prussia News Video

•••
•••

King of Prussia Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

King of Prussia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE