Diet with cookies?

There's a new marketing push for the alluring-sounding, but actually Spartan, Cookie Diet. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Dieter

King Of Prussia, PA

#1 May 22, 2007
Smart for Life cookies are only $6.00 per pack and taste pretty good. I have been on the cookie diet since Jan. 7 and have lost 55 lbs to date. I like the diet because it is a no brainer - duh you get hungry you eat a cookie. I needed to kick start my system and it worked

“Does it really Matter”

Since: May 07

Sunnyville USA

#2 May 22, 2007
Dieter wrote:
Smart for Life cookies are only $6.00 per pack and taste pretty good. I have been on the cookie diet since Jan. 7 and have lost 55 lbs to date. I like the diet because it is a no brainer - duh you get hungry you eat a cookie. I needed to kick start my system and it worked
Wow congratulations on your weight loss. I hope if you have time you will answer my questions

You eat nothing but cookies all day until dinner? Do they keep you full?

Are there any side effects?

Do you exercise?

How long can you stay on this diet?

Since: Jan 07

Souderton, PA

#3 May 22, 2007
Portion control and exercise works
has kept my weight the same for almost 15 straight years.

Cookies are good at X-mas, LOL!

“Does it really Matter”

Since: May 07

Sunnyville USA

#4 May 22, 2007
Chadsky wrote:
Portion control and exercise works
has kept my weight the same for almost 15 straight years.
Cookies are good at X-mas, LOL!
Chadsky! it's Tracy how are you dear?

I do no carb/low carb...

How's that beautiful baby?
Dieter

King Of Prussia, PA

#5 May 22, 2007
Nothing but the 6 cookies until dinner. No I was not hungry so they did fill me up - even my sister who is always hungry lost 30 lbs. No side effects and they tell you not to exercise (because of only 800 cals) we
still walked a lot though. I guess you can stay on the diet until you get tired of the cookies. Only problem was that I had to travel to King of Prussia to the center every week

Since: Jan 07

Mount Laurel, NJ

#6 May 22, 2007
doindawash wrote:
<quoted text>
Chadsky! it's Tracy how are you dear?
I do no carb/low carb...
How's that beautiful baby?
How are you? The baby is awesome!
We do low carb too, but never cut it out completely.
melina

Brossard, Canada

#7 May 23, 2007
I heard that Kelly Clarkson was on the Hollywood Cookie diet, not Siegal Weight Management besides the CookieDiet I believe is for the other weight loss company. One other question, the article says no drugs are in the cookies does this mean that the cookies contain all natural products such as organic products.
Megan

Zachary, LA

#8 May 28, 2007
I recently bought the hollywood cookie diet and i ate a cookie and got sick to my stomach. ive always gotten sick when i try new diet things, but i thought the cookie diet might be different. it wasnt--and now i am stuck with 3 full boxes and one box that is open minus the one cookie i ate. if anyone would like to buy these from me let me know. i paid 19.95 a box plus 10.00 for shipping...ill sell them for 15.95 a box....email me at mwrig13@yahoo.com
thanks alot.
tigger

Hellertown, PA

#9 May 28, 2007
what are they gonna have next the cheesesteak diet?lmao
JimChunk

Union City, NJ

#12 May 31, 2007
can they do this with beer?
Jill

North Aurora, IL

#13 Jun 4, 2007
I can do it with beer. If I have one beer it fills me up so much that I can skip dinner.
charrise

United States

#14 Jun 7, 2007
Dieter wrote:
Smart for Life cookies are only $6.00 per pack and taste pretty good. I have been on the cookie diet since Jan. 7 and have lost 55 lbs to date. I like the diet because it is a no brainer - duh you get hungry you eat a cookie. I needed to kick start my system and it worked
Hi Im thinking about doing this cookie thing Lol.. can you tell me a little more about how your doing today with it.. and was the cookies enought for ya. and which ones do you like the best.. thanks for your time
Jill

North Aurora, IL

#15 Jun 7, 2007
I have been eating Xocai's protein bars for breakfast. Taste like a dense brownie. Good thing to grab and eat on the run.

Since: Jun 07

Wellsboro, PA

#16 Jun 8, 2007
tigger wrote:
what are they gonna have next the cheesesteak diet?lmao
I'm on that one! I have to do ALOT of cardio lol!
yintercept

Salt Lake City, UT

#17 Jun 8, 2007
tigger wrote:
what are they gonna have next the cheesesteak diet?lmao
I knew an athlete who was on a cheesecake diet. The guy looked great. He would run several miles a day; work up a craving for cheesecake; then eat cheesecake. His idea was that if he had a craving while exercising hard, then his body must be wanting something from that food.

The diet appeared to work.
Jill

North Aurora, IL

#18 Jun 8, 2007
That's what I would wake up in the morning and eat. Cheesecake! It was great..........never gained a pound either.
Boca Jan

Hialeah, FL

#20 Jun 24, 2007
I started a week and 1/2 ago and all I can say is thank you thank you thank you. After 1 week I lost 6 lbs and I am never hungry. When I get hungry I eat a cookie. They aren't sweet and lucious, but they are good and do fill you up. Be sure to drink 8 oz of water with them. I usually have a cup of tea or coffee with them, or water.

Sometimes I am not hungry at dinner time and have to make an effort to eat my meal. It sure is teaching me about the difference in being hungry and just wanting to eat.

My cookies cost $5.00 per package. There are some other things you can buy if you wish like Walthan's salad dressings...also a very scruptious veggie dip. I like celery dipped in it for an evening snack.

Good luck!
charrise wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Im thinking about doing this cookie thing Lol.. can you tell me a little more about how your doing today with it.. and was the cookies enought for ya. and which ones do you like the best.. thanks for your time
Lady T

Philadelphia, PA

#24 Aug 7, 2007
Just wondering if anyone knows where I can purchase just the cookies for the smart for life cookie diet.
chris

Warminster, PA

#25 Aug 21, 2007
if i ever get fat i'd eat diet cookies for snacks
newbie

Detroit, MI

#26 Aug 24, 2007
Boca Jan wrote:
I started a week and 1/2 ago and all I can say is thank you thank you thank you. After 1 week I lost 6 lbs and I am never hungry. When I get hungry I eat a cookie. They aren't sweet and lucious, but they are good and do fill you up. Be sure to drink 8 oz of water with them. I usually have a cup of tea or coffee with them, or water.
Sometimes I am not hungry at dinner time and have to make an effort to eat my meal. It sure is teaching me about the difference in being hungry and just wanting to eat.
My cookies cost $5.00 per package. There are some other things you can buy if you wish like Walthan's salad dressings...also a very scruptious veggie dip. I like celery dipped in it for an evening snack.
Good luck!
<quoted text>
I just started the Cookie Diet today and so far, so good. A trick they told me to make the cookies more tasty is to heat them in the microwave. It really works! I pop them in for 10 seconds and it really brings out the taste. I am a little concerned about taking in so few calories, though. I feel like I should exercise so I don't lose lean muscle mass but with 800 calories I'll probably pass out! Have you been exercising at all?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King of Prussia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Wayne, PA (Aug '10) Dec 21 Brian_G 12
Shoppers Beware: Die-In Protest Planned for KOP... Dec 20 Mama t 1
10 Things to Know for Tuesday Dec 17 Bring Back Beady 1
Multiple Charges of Underage Drinking, Possessi... Dec 10 How Bigoted 2
eBay hiring thousands of seasonal workers in Lo... Nov '14 Philip Cohen 1
Not everyone benefiting from growth in Carlisle Nov '14 Tyrone from Uptown 3
"Swiss Cheese Pervert" Arrest (Jan '14) Nov '14 DILF 53

King of Prussia News Video

King of Prussia Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

King of Prussia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

King of Prussia News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in King of Prussia

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:13 pm PST