Abington Memorial buying Central Mont...

Abington Memorial buying Central Montgomery hospital

There are 2 comments on the Philadelphia Business Journal story from Sep 8, 2008, titled Abington Memorial buying Central Montgomery hospital. In it, Philadelphia Business Journal reports that:

The deal is still contingent upon Abington Memorial completing its due diligence and the sale getting through the regulatory approval process.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philadelphia Business Journal.

jon mckenna

Wyncote, PA

#1 Dec 10, 2008
another hospital down

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2008
They will buy it end services ,make it an out patient clinic so their main campus can get all the business.This same thing happenened in Philly with community hospitals.The big fish eats the little fish.Abington is a good hospital,I hope they won't implode someday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

King of Prussia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: 7 Marketing (Oct '13) 3 hr Charlotte Bates 13
News Pennsylvania attorney general to publicly addre... Sep '15 Eric Frein 3
News Pennsylvania State Trooper Arrested in Child Se... (Feb '11) Sep '15 Bat5hitcrazy 6
Looking for info on someone in King of Prussia (Mar '10) Jul '15 Wondering 18
Shoppers Beware: Die-In Protest Planned for KOP... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Mama t 1
News eBay hiring thousands of seasonal workers in Lo... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Philip Cohen 1
News Sears to close stores, lay off about 5,500 empl... (Oct '14) Oct '14 NoOneRewarded 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

King of Prussia Mortgages