FastMall has been developed to help you know exactly where everything is located at any shopping mall right on your iPhone. Menlo Park Mall in New Jersey is FREE to use with full interactive turn by turn guidance and shake your iPhone for the nearest restroom.
If you are curious how this all works and why you would want this application, please download and try Menlo Park for FREE and then if you love the full FastMall experience go ahead and purchase your virtual mall map. You can see the full list of what is available below. If you favorite malls are not available with a virtual mall map yet, email us [email protected] and we will add it to the queue.
Keep in mind we have over 1250 malls completed in our database that include tons of information for just about every shopping mall in the USA.
You can read below to see the features we have adding to the FastMall experience.
1 Interactive guidance from store to restaurant to restroom at the mall. Total OFFLINE search so the app is stable even if your signal fails once your logged in.
2 Shake your iPhone to locate the nearest restroom!
3 Tell FastMall where you parked and it will remember for you!
4 Find or add a deal for your favorite store and save money and help the community.
5 Add a review of any store, restaurant or even review a restroom!
6 Have a stroller or a walking disability? FastMall will give you exact directions INSIDE the mall by tapping the ELEVATORS ONLY icon.
7 If any data is missing from FastMall, you can help the community and add just about any data to make the app better. Add a restroom, restaurant, store or even an entire mall if it is missing from FastMall.
8 - Share your status on Facebook and Twitter, let you friends know what your up to at the mall.
9 If you are a business, advertise to targeted potential customers by sponsoring any category or result.
10 If it is not listed above and you want us to add something just ask. This is the app for the entire world to collaborate and make the best social/shopping experience of all time.
and just added yesterday:
- All mall listings now display a MAP icon so you can quickly know which malls have virtual maps available for download. Once installed, the text for the map you download will say INSTALLED and turn yellow so it is simple to recognize.
- You can now swipe your finger across listings on the main menu and on any mall or store listing for fast shortcut access!
- Where Did I Park?- This section now features full GPS functionality that shows you where your car is located using Google maps.
- We have added a very helpful My Malls section so you know what malls you own in 1 simple place.
- Facebook Connect bug fixed.
- Community Section Added: Allows a user to check the latest activity from FastMall and share it with their friends on Facebook or Twitter. You can now simply swipe your finger across each text area to access the shortcut icons for speed.
- My Lists Section Added: Helpful section where you can type out a shopping list to easily remember what to buy on your trip, add a wish list for future trips and even list things you hate!
- Favorites - We have now incorporated filters so you can check what malls or stores you have selected as favorites for speed.
King of Prussia